Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

What wrote:
Comment 588 posted by the idiot too stupid to develop his own moniker
Excuse me, you don't want his balls, you want is NUTS since that is what you judge. LMAO!
What

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Comment 590 posted by the idiot too stupid to develop his own moniker
What

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Comment 591 posted by the idiot too stupid to develop his own moniker
What

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Comment 592 posted by the idiot too stupid to develop his own moniker
_49er_Arrrrrrr_

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Comment 593 posted by the idiot too stupid to develop his own moniker
elgavilan

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Rich Brannon wrote:
<quoted text>
He does have a good point. Who will replace them at the menial jobs that they do????? The only workforce available in the U S is people on welfare and you'll never get them, the able bodied ones, to work. I'm sure their rights would be violated in some fashion. I get a kick out nobody(almost) is addressing the problem. IF THE U S ELIMINATED THE INCENTIVE for the illegals to come here then they would have no reason to come. Personally, I am going to vote against anybody that will not fight to change our laws that help the illegals. Why can't local city/county and state, in many places, police verify that a person is of legal status???? Change those laws and deport more. There was a report that illegal immigration did slow in the last quarter of last year. The Mexican government is doing what they cac as fast as they can but it will take time.
Are you kidding? With "pancho claus Obama re-election. The gravy train won't stop! Thanks to the "give me,
give me" that voted for him!!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

louie wrote:
the mexicans are costing american tax payers billions of dollars every year. and we dont get our money back. we have to pay for their schools, for their medical bills, for their housing, for the food they eat.and then how they pay us back? by hating us americans, by hating america, because the mexicans are always wishing america never existed, but guess what this is our america and they will never take over our country,
god bless america.
Actually white people are the highest race on welfare I believe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

louie wrote:
the mexicans are costing american tax payers billions of dollars every year. and we dont get our money back. we have to pay for their schools, for their medical bills, for their housing, for the food they eat.and then how they pay us back? by hating us americans, by hating america, because the mexicans are always wishing america never existed, but guess what this is our america and they will never take over our country,
god bless america.
And yes they will be the majority soon
Josh

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Mexicans are dumb worthless people and all they are good for are selling drugs and cleaning houses so all u dumb mexicans go back to your crappy country

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Josh wrote:
Mexicans are dumb worthless people and all they are good for are selling drugs and cleaning houses so all u dumb mexicans go back to your crappy country
So are your parents for having you.
POS

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So are your parents for having you.
Callate joto,he speaks the truth you inbred multi moniker posting POS.
POS

Kenner, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

POS wrote:
<quoted text>Callate joto,he speaks the truth you inbred multi moniker posting POS.
Dude, I don't write in spanish, plus I'm not in El Paso. Stop stealing my name. I won't be in El Paso for quite a while. And, I'm not going to DC either.
Lalla

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Viva Mexico!!!!!!!! Fck the haters we staying here
its all about economics

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

You are all blind. The mexicans should go back to mexico, the whites should go back to europe, the blacks back to africa and give the land back to the indians. As long as you look at the world this way your all a bunch of blind sheep. The power lies with the rich they don't see nationalities only green. As long as youre arguing with each other no one looks at the real issues. They are the ones ruining our country. The more jobs they export the more poor people we get. Yet they live in our country and benefit from all our work. We need to buy american madeproducts only. We borrow from china and buy everything from china. There country develops while ours gets left behind. And the rich guy he gets richer and doesn't give a sh it about who's on welfare. All he does is complain which others follow thus leading to this post.
Jordan

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

louie wrote:
god bless america.
yay! Thank The Lord above not everyone in this country is a bleeding heart liberal like it seems!
Jordan

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

A lot of people don't pay any mind to the word illegal but i will! ILEGAL it means against the law you are breaking a law and they don't care! Louie may have come across uneducated or ignorant but if you look at the facts and look deeper into his comment everything he has said is correct! Seriously I can't take another bleeding heart liberal. I'll ask politely. GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM MEXICANS!!!!!!!!!! thanks
Jordan

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Oh and please :)
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

That's a lot of people movement it would be better if we brought Mexico Lindo here.
Cracker Killer

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

The only illegal alien problem in the Americas started in 1492. GO BACK TO EUROPE!!! THE AMERICAS FOR AMERICANS!!!
mztza

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Queen Isabela come for your people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 4 min Smooth 2,135
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 46 min Liberal forever 17,843
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Gasman 22,265
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 663
Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed t... 6 hr Cricket 23 415
I hate El Paso! (Jan '08) 9 hr Agreed 1,510
FBI raids Anamarc College 11 hr L Morales 5
•••
El Paso Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

El Paso Jobs

•••