if all the mexicans go back to mexico...
Edward

Mexico, Mexico

#519 Jul 3, 2012
louie wrote:
why the illegals inmigrants dont fight for their country? instead they come here and make our lives more difficult because we see them everyday and we know what they are here for. for money ans only for money and nothing else, because money is more important than dignity, honor and respesct for this illegals mexicans, they dont do nothing for mexico, nothing, mexico is corrupted, dont take care of their people, dont give health care, education, all the basics human needs, but the mexicans instead of fighting for their country they better run away from their problems and when they come here they bring all the problems with them, there are ways to come here legally, like other countrys do, but the mexicans needs to stop being cowards and stand up for what is right and to make mexico a better place to live. we as americans are tired, we dont want no ore of this insanity, a whole country trying to make our nation part of their problems. enough is enough.
Honestly mexicans normally flee Mexico because Mexico itself is already taken over by drug lords and such so if you look at it this way maybe you wouldn't think about Mexicans that way most of mexicos corruption is due to drug wars,i mean who wants to live in a place were your kids aren't even safe playin on the streets,Mexicans aren't the problem war is and you are just complies by responding to this forum(I'm exaggerating)but that's the way I see it blacks were a problem to you aswell,for us? We're just too many,really there is no end to this race war,I see no hope for humanity to evolve if such people like the one who wrote the title to this forum keep being born into this world.I honestly think this forum should stop because nobodys changing a damn thing by speaking their mind, it's as pointless as teaching history to the person who started this forum so idk..it's up to you
Edward

Mexico, Mexico

#520 Jul 3, 2012
Edward wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly mexicans normally flee Mexico because Mexico itself is already taken over by drug lords and such so if you look at it this way maybe you wouldn't think about Mexicans that way most of mexicos corruption is due to drug wars,i mean who wants to live in a place were your kids aren't even safe playin on the streets,Mexicans aren't the problem war is and you are just complises by responding to this forum(I'm exaggerating)but that's the way I see it blacks were a problem to you aswell,for us? We're just too many,really there is no end to this race war,I see no hope for humanity to evolve if such people like the one who wrote the title to this forum keep being born into this world.I honestly think this forum should stop because nobodys changing a damn thing by speaking their mind, it's as pointless as teaching history to the person who started this forum so idk..it's up to you
I know I have spelling errors ,autocorrect is really hatin on me.FYI Mexicans do pay taxes,just a small percentage don't let one person who screwed you speak for a group of people or race
henry

El Paso, TX

#521 Jul 6, 2012
my grate grandfather was one of the people who signed the decleration of Independance . And im mexican.if think about it we are all illegal to the native americans. remember your history idiot.
Edward

Mexico, Mexico

#522 Jul 6, 2012
henry wrote:
my grate grandfather was one of the people who signed the decleration of Independance . And im mexican.if think about it we are all illegal to the native americans. remember your history idiot.
Learn how to spell first, then lecture me on "history"FYI no one gives a shit
Zach

Westminster, CO

#523 Jul 9, 2012
I do agree with OP on this subject, I am from Denver, Colorado. and I must say... when I was young here there was hardly any mexicans here. Now, when I go Walmart I have to push my way through the mexicans because they breed like fuckin' cockroaches.
It's funny, you insult one mexican, you got the whole nest trying to back them up.
#GetMadMexicans
janet

Richmond, CA

#524 Jul 31, 2012
you guys are so ignorant. I'm Mexican and I am proud of being Mexican. You do realize that us Mexicans are the people who do the most work in this country? I love every race. My older brother is a surgeon and my Aunt is a lawyer. I hope one day everyone realizes and opens their god damn eyes and see's that illegal Mexicans or hot, should be allowed to stay in America. We are no different than anybody else. I'm sure you wouldn't like us to talk shit about you guys.
karina

Richmond, CA

#525 Jul 31, 2012
1A. The Children born to the undocumented people are recognized as US Citizens from birth according to the 14th amendment and this being the case takes these children out of the shadows and makes them legal and also adds to the legal tax payer base as well. This will make more of a difference years from now.
2. When anyone pays rent on an apartment or home or pays a house payment they pay what we call property TAXES and the majority of these taxes in most states go into the education system for schools. People think that undocumented people get free everything and they don't. Many times their children are US Citizens and qualify for free lunch or reduced cost lunch programs and sometimes welfare but many states have reduced this program to just the children and will not include the adults in the figure any longer. Undocumented people are renting or buying over 4 million homes/apartments. If they were all deported who would pay these landlords?
3. One of the biggest pluses to the economy is the fact that they make over 300 Billion dollars a year in income and the estimate is they send over 24 billion out of the country which actually helps the value of the US Dollar according to macroeconomics because trading the dollar outside of the country strengthens the currency within the country.(Go figure) Apart from this the bulk of the money stays inside the country and is spent here for food, housing, cars, clothes etc....
4. The labor they provide is very important to this country. Many of them work for under min wage and without benefits and that is wrong but it is happening and the companies take advantage of them and they take advantage of the companies. In many areas the construction industry, the hotel cleaning industry and the fast food industry is manned by over 50% undocumented people. Getting rid of them with mass deportation would cause major price increases in all of these areas. The financial impact would cause problems for years to come.
Since they are so concentrated in these jobs that require no education or degrees they don't take jobs away from the majority of Americans that graduate high school or go to college. This is an incentive for lazy Americans to get into a technical job training program or get a college degree so they are not competing with these people who clean bathrooms or clean construction job sites or ask you if you want fries with your order.
It is estimated that 75% of the undocumented people work using false social security cards and only 25% work under the table. This estimate is backed up by the 9 billion dollars collected by the social security administration.
5. They also pay sales tax, gas tax, cig tax, beer tax etc....
6. So they work in jobs that most people don't want to do, they purchase things which puts money back into our economy and they send some money out of the country which adds up to foreign aid because without that money many people in many countries would be living in poverty. So I tried to answer your question with solid answers and I do understand they also bring negative with them as well but you asked how they helped the economy and It is clear that they do help in many ways.
AA McCoy

El Paso, TX

#527 Jul 31, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Ms Karina for Educating The Uneducated Hateful Texans, It Takes A True Californian to speak words of wisdom, words of common sense, Texans wouldn't understand this unless the topic is all about Hate then they are very good at that.
Say Hello To The Great Bay Area for me, tell them that I love them and miss them. Captain _Arrrrrrr!
Si joto.
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#528 Jul 31, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Ms Karina for Educating The Uneducated Hateful Texans, It Takes A True Californian to speak words of wisdom, words of common sense, Texans wouldn't understand this unless the topic is all about Hate then they are very good at that.
Say Hello To The Great Bay Area for me, tell them that I love them and miss them. Captain _Arrrrrrr!
Last time I checked Texas had no cities declaring bankruptcy and California seems to add a new large city everyday to the list of cities going bankrupt. That along with the state now around 19 billion in the "current" hole and not telling what the real debt is based on future obligations.

Yep California really has their sh*t together don't they?

I think you should move there 49er.
AA McCoy

El Paso, TX

#531 Jul 31, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Si! Y Que Chapete pelado aprobechado de ninos?
Are you a vieja or a joto? Answer the question you fairy!
Hector Montes

Brooklyn, NY

#533 Jul 31, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going on vacation to San Francisco to visit all my gay friends but first I'm going to stop in LA and burn an american flag and try and pick up on some young boys. Do you want to come with me Captain_Arrrrrr?
Hector Montes

Brooklyn, NY

#534 Jul 31, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
a squealing pig.
Reminds me of our date the other night at memo.
_49er_Arrrrrrr_

El Paso, TX

#535 Jul 31, 2012
Hector Montes wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of our date the other night at memo.
Ayyyyyy joto, yes sir Mr_D_ElPaso
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#540 Aug 2, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
In Texas the republicans are stashing all the cash from the Tax payers, people are getting rip'ed off from those Austin and east Texas political tea bag twits's Super Pac idiots.
In California, Arnold Schwarzenegger sent that state tumbling by making deals with special interest groups.
Beside's California is still better than Texas, most Texans want to move there but California has a quota that they don't want republican Texans there.
As for me moving there, I would in a heart beat I miss all the Canibus Pot Stores, I miss smoking Northern Lights,Purple Erkle,Kona, they got some of the best herbal in the world.
I should go back and Join Act Up! I Miss going to the beach and smoking me a big fat Lenio.
California might have it's bankruptcy issue but it's still better than Texas any time and day.
Yep,

And in CA Dems are working with the public sector union emplyoees to scr*w the CA taxpayers. Taxpayers that are not public sector are leaving at a fairly high rate as the current looser Gov Brown moves ahead with more tax increases and promisses to subsidize the public sector unions at the taxpayer's expense.

Same point Dems loose on Bush when they say he the cause for the current problems. You need to take a civics course.

Legislator (Fed or State) writes the laws and does the spending. During Bush's last years the Dems controlled the purse strings (both house and senate). Not saying Bush does not have fault (as he signed budgets passed by the house and senate) but the house and senate had to pass the budget for it to even get to his desk.

Same thing in CA. State house and senate Dem controlled for decades so shifting all the blame to the Gov simply does not hold water.

Now lets move past Arnold and George.

Obama and Brown.

When going into office they had total control of the house and senate. So why are we in the shape we are in if they had total control before leadership at the excutive branch changed and Dems controlled the budget process prior to the 2008 elections? Why between 2008 and 2010 (when in 2010 the Dems lost the house) we have not had a budget at the federal level and it was Harry Reid that would not even allow a vote on Obama's budget recommendations?

Get it right. They are all guity but seems like dems always want to lay the blame somewhere else.

Harry Trueman (Probably the best President we ever had and a Democrate) said it best when he said " the buck stops here".

One last fact you have wrong (it is easier to count what you have right than what you have wrong as the number is much smaller) is population is going down in CA and is increasing in TX with many of those being former CA resisdents.
LakersRule

United States

#541 Aug 2, 2012
U guys want all Mexicans to go home? How about all u pale f@&:s go home too?! U guys don't belong here either... U guys think ur master race... Shit. All u do is put other races down and try to make it seem like u guys are so great but ur not. Look at these crazy white people. Columbine? Aurora? Hitler? Wtf? U guys are so f@&$ up? Most child molesters, rapists, and serial killers are white ? What's up? Not saying that all blacks, Mexicans, and Asians are better. We all have those bad apples but were not saying we're all good the way whites are, u guys just think ur all good. U guys have all the fattest, dirtiest people . Trust me I've seen them. I'm in healthcare. Ive seen all types of people and Ive seen some dirty ass white people. With brown teeth, smelling like ass.
LakersRule

United States

#544 Aug 2, 2012
It's
better with Mexican Americans. No serial killers, remember columbine? Duh. White people are weird. And they're dirty. Have u ever seen hoarders. U people are some dirty f$&@s. no wonder u want Mexican maids. Im educated. Have a bachelors science degree. I make 185,000 per yr. I drive a 2011 Lexus gs. And I live in a nice home. I don't need or care to hear about how immigrants are ruining this country. My parents were hard working immigrants. They never took government assistance. We didn't come here for a hand out. Just a chance at the American dream. All white people were immigrants too and the worst kind. U guys enslaved African Americans and Asians. All the worst things in history were caused by your hatred of others that are different. The holocaust? U guys aren't better... Just scared. Get used to others... No one is going away. We're all Americans. This is my country as much as it is yours. I pay much more in taxes than u do... I'm sure. I pay into the countrys deficit. I have as much to lose when we elect politicians that are ruining our country. My brothers fighting for this country. So how can u say that we don't belong here? I'm an American whether u like it or not so f u.!!!
FYI

El Paso, TX

#545 Aug 2, 2012
Couldn't have said it any better LakersRule!!!!!! I have been saying this forever!!!!!!! All of us humans bleed red, we are all equal on this planet!!!!!! It's OK because HEAVEN and hell exist and I seriously doubt GOD wants it to be the way it is on this planet so let them continue to be the way they are till their judgement day.
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#546 Aug 2, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct and the current problem still rest with Bush!
When Clinton left office he left a surplus in the national treasury,times were way much better than was was to follow after after a presidential heist in the 2000 election.
The National Federal Deficit was close to the two trillion mark about the time Clinton left office. When Bush took over after his hijacking of the presidency of the United States, the treasury surplus that President Clinton left mysteriously disappeared.
September 11 2001 rolled around and Bush was quick to beat the drums for war. A very expensive war all based on false pretense that Americans are still paying for till this very day. During Bush's second term no American jobs were created for the first two and a half years.The country plunged into one of the worst recessions in the United States History, that by the time Bush left office the Federal Deficit had climbed to a whopping 8 trillion dollars with nothing stopping it.President Obama inherited a total mess from the Bush war president legacy, the president couldn't put the country back together as at the same time the republican control house of congress would vote down all of president Obama's job creation bills.The republicans themselves had other ideas about their own job creation bills like the Keystone Oil Pipe Line that was heavily favored by all republicans because their lobbyist including the congressmen were all going to get kickbacks from this project which president Obama vetoed.Since day one the republicans have been trying to make president Obama look ineffective with his presidency since they seek to overthrow him and take control of power. If that happens, the United States will most definitely feel the economic wrath and unemployment is going to reach sky levels never seen before in American History.Not to mention the Great war that Mitt Romney will spearhead in the middle east.It is going to be bad bad bad news for the entire nation. For Americans continue to drop their guards and keep forgetting that the republicans never bring good will to the American public, the only ones that benefit and continue to enjoy their most pleasant life's are the 1% wealthy filthy rich with their tax cuts.You know that when president Obama get's reelected the Honeymoon is over for these rich happy campers.
DON'T TRUST THE GOP, DON'T EVER TRUST THE GOP, GOD SAVE THE UNITED STATE'S FROM THE GOP! otherwise we are all doom.
You continue to leave out facts that do not support your possition so lets try again.

Clinton Surplus.

question #1 Who was controlling house and senate when this happened?

Republicans.

questions #2 Who created the budget back then that got spending under control, made folks work for their wellfare and raised taxes to make this happen.

See question #1

Clinton does get some credit (not all) since he did sign it.

But you also forget the shut down of the government when Clinton wanted more spending and the house and senate said no. They did work it out but Clinton fired the first shot accross the bow and it took a while for BOTH side to come to the middle and compromise.

I do not like either party. The country runs best when one party has the legislative branch and the other the excutive since one party cannot simply "ramrod" something through (ACA comes to mind).

Open your eyes instead of blindly listening to spin doctors. You will see your democrate buddies are just as guilty as the republicans they just lie better. Keep in mind Hitler was really good with propoganda too.

Bozon has racked up more debt in his three and 1/2 years than Bush did in 8 years. Both are guilty along with the worthless senate and house (regardless of party).
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#547 Aug 2, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct and the current problem still rest with Bush!
When Clinton left office he left a surplus in the national treasury,times were way much better than was was to follow after after a presidential heist in the 2000 election.
The National Federal Deficit was close to the two trillion mark about the time Clinton left office. When Bush took over after his hijacking of the presidency of the United States, the treasury surplus that President Clinton left mysteriously disappeared.
September 11 2001 rolled around and Bush was quick to beat the drums for war. A very expensive war all based on false pretense that Americans are still paying for till this very day. During Bush's second term no American jobs were created for the first two and a half years.The country plunged into one of the worst recessions in the United States History, that by the time Bush left office the Federal Deficit had climbed to a whopping 8 trillion dollars with nothing stopping it.President Obama inherited a total mess from the Bush war president legacy, the president couldn't put the country back together as at the same time the republican control house of congress would vote down all of president Obama's job creation bills.The republicans themselves had other ideas about their own job creation bills like the Keystone Oil Pipe Line that was heavily favored by all republicans because their lobbyist including the congressmen were all going to get kickbacks from this project which president Obama vetoed.Since day one the republicans have been trying to make president Obama look ineffective with his presidency since they seek to overthrow him and take control of power. If that happens, the United States will most definitely feel the economic wrath and unemployment is going to reach sky levels never seen before in American History.Not to mention the Great war that Mitt Romney will spearhead in the middle east.It is going to be bad bad bad news for the entire nation. For Americans continue to drop their guards and keep forgetting that the republicans never bring good will to the American public, the only ones that benefit and continue to enjoy their most pleasant life's are the 1% wealthy filthy rich with their tax cuts.You know that when president Obama get's reelected the Honeymoon is over for these rich happy campers.
DON'T TRUST THE GOP, DON'T EVER TRUST THE GOP, GOD SAVE THE UNITED STATE'S FROM THE GOP! otherwise we are all doom.
Another point.

Go see how many DEMS voted to go to war.

On spending the Dems could have shut down much of it.

Who killed Glass Stegall bank regulations written after the bank collaps of the 30s (BILL CLINTON AND THE REPUBLICAN HOUSE AND SENATE TOGETHER). Repeal of that law helped Bankers make the risky bets that nearly brought all of us down.

Who pushed for home loans for everyone (regardless of their ability to pay it back) using Government backed private companies Freddie Mac and Fanny Mae to push the loans with consideration of Risk (GEORGE BUSH, BARNNY FRANK AND CRISH DODD TOGETHER).

Two parties bought and paid for by the same banking system shafting us all.

When it comes to helping their banker freinds and other high end cornnies and lining their pockets they are very much bipartison.
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#549 Aug 7, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I ever forget the government shutdown with Newt Gingrich and his conspiracy Contract with America sending hundreds and thousand of federal workers home on furlough only to end up without a jobs. OooooooooH I remember of so when I came home that Christmas in 95 only to be told that the republicans were holding the federal employee's hostage if Clinton wouldn't sign and that we were not getting paid. Mean spirited republicans, they were playing with working Americans life's, and moral of the story is, it back fired on the republicans reassuring Clinton's reelection in 1996 against Robert Dole,"WE DIDN'T FORGET".Just to be honest with you, Robert Dole was the last ever republican presidential candidate that was almost 75% intelligent and acted like an American only because he is a veteran.
You are the one that needs to open your eyes and stop pretending that you don't know who the bad guys are by saying that you don't like either party then you post like a renegade republican.
Plain and simple, when republicans are in charge bad things happen to America, they make a mockery out of the government they cut and run. Then when the smoke clears they blame the democrats, as they are doing now, with the economy and saying that president Obama is behind this all, when Obama inherited the George W Bush mess.
And besides all this is nothing, if the United States drops it's guards and thinks that the nation will be run'ed better under Mitt Romney, BOY ARE WE ALL IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING! including you....
Believe what you want to.

The nice thing about America is that you can choose to be clueless and blindly support one party or the other and believe the BS they tell you.

DEMOCRATES LIE REPUBLICANS LIE.

You all living proof that ignorance is bliss!!!!!

Now go get a jack ass tattooed on your AZZ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is another abandoned topix forum 3 hr Fart pool 97
Anybody else not like El Paso? 3 hr Fart abuse 14
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 21 hr Worship my farts 24,409
The White Fart House Fri Fart paint 24
if you had to choose what area to live in El Pa... (May '12) Fri You Farted 68
My car doesn't pass emissions. Where do I go to... Fri Been Farting 7
News El Paso Crawling with haunted hot spots (Oct '09) Thu Fart socks 456

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages