Radio host who predicted End of Days ...

Radio host who predicted End of Days to speak

There are 58 comments on the El Paso Times story from May 23, 2011, titled Radio host who predicted End of Days to speak. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The Christian radio host who predicted the world would end over the weekend said Monday he's ready to talk about why the apocalypse didn't arrive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
duh

El Paso, TX

#1 May 23, 2011
im so tired of reading all this b.s!!!!!!!!!! shut up already with this fake god BS!!!!!!!!!!
False Preachers

El Paso, TX

#2 May 23, 2011
False Preachers!!! is just a way to create fear on the weak-minded and make their religious "group" grow more... people! educate your self don't just follow false preachers!!!
FFS

Santa Teresa, NM

#3 May 23, 2011
I swear, I hope his reason is because Randy "Macho Man" Savage dropped an elbow on God from the top rope. I would be ok with hearing that. Any other explanation will be piled as high as his original claim that rapture would happen at 6pm last Saturday. What a turd.
randy johnson

El Paso, TX

#4 May 23, 2011
Look, almost the entire population of the world did not believe you, shut the heck up and stop guessing... you do not know, no one knows. Over 400 so called prophecies have failed before you. Furthermore, let me call this what it truely was, a publicity stunt. And sadly Jesus did not get and or appreciate the joke and you are now gunna' burn in hell for all the trouble you have caused. So ironic, don't ya' think!
uhhuhhahhh

El Paso, TX

#5 May 23, 2011
"Family Radio's special projects coordinator, Michael Garcia, said he believed the delay was God's way of separating true believers from those willing to doubt what he said were clear biblical warnings.

"Maybe this had to happen for there to be a separation between those who have faith and those who don't," he said. "It's highly possible that our Lord is delaying his coming."'

are you kidding me? this makes me wanna punch someone in the face... hard...
FEDUP

El Paso, TX

#6 May 23, 2011
What, another mathematical error? You really do suck at math!
Watching

El Paso, TX

#7 May 23, 2011
He put to much time in taking people's money to believe this deceiving nonsense. To bad he didn't take the time to read this verse:

“But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.” Mark 13:32

Two world events have to take place before Jesus comes. And those two events haven't happen YET (Book of Revelation). But one is coming soon! very soon (Even that event nobody knows)! But the best part of this, God is watching.

To Mr. Camping, you better get on your knees and pray for forgiveness for deceiving and mocking God.

Again, God is watching.
What

El Paso, TX

#8 May 23, 2011
duh wrote:
im so tired of reading all this b.s!!!!!!!!!! shut up already with this fake god BS!!!!!!!!!!
Your one angry person huh?
RedNeck

El Paso, TX

#9 May 23, 2011
I told the people I work with "For those of you you do not believe in the Rapture Saturday, I will see you at work Monday...For those of you that do, I will see you Monday" lol
saywhat

Chaparral, NM

#10 May 23, 2011
This guy and his believers should all be committed to a mental institution.
Paul

Stockton, CA

#11 May 23, 2011
It's also possible that the scriptures are correct when they clearly show that NO man will know the day or time. The rapture WILL happen, just not when some self-appointed "prophet" know-it-all says so. Only Jesus knows when.
MsB

El Paso, TX

#12 May 23, 2011
The more attention the media gives this man the more he's going to contiune with this ridiculous "prophecies". It's just adding fuel to the fire. If we all ignore him maybe he'll go away...and if he doesn't at least we won't have to hear about it on the news anymore. Especially when there are more important things happening in the world.
MsB

El Paso, TX

#13 May 23, 2011
Paul wrote:
It's also possible that the scriptures are correct when they clearly show that NO man will know the day or time. The rapture WILL happen, just not when some self-appointed "prophet" know-it-all says so. Only Jesus knows when.
"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows." Matthew 24:36

Since: Jul 10

El Paso, TX

#14 May 23, 2011
People for centuries have tried to predict the end and see the signs. Bible historians will point out that even some the disciples thought the end would occur during their lifetime. Others thought the end of the world was World War 2 because all the signs fit from revelation with Hitler being the anti-Christ. I also remember some thinking the 70's with the cold war and rise of Israel was the sign of the end of the world. Even the rapture is an interpretation not a direct quote from the Bible. I chose to believe Mark 13:32 and also believe that many false prophets will come and use the church for their own gain.
ohmygosh

El Paso, TX

#15 May 23, 2011
This guy is probably getting a laugh out of the whole situation and the media keeps fueling this guy.. The media needs to ignore this guy, not publish any more of his predictions, and just keep him off the spotlight. He has done more harm than good to many people. Especially those who are quite naive and drained their bank accounts and made many sacrifices. Too bad for them, but hopefully they learned their lesson if not they'll be paying the same price again.
Joe

El Paso, TX

#16 May 23, 2011
save yourselves my brothers and sisters. The rapture is coming.
Angels

El Paso, TX

#17 May 23, 2011
There's very few people ever born with special supernatural prophetic abilities. 99 percent of people who make claims are never always a blessed one. Prophecy deals with world events. What happens with such angels is that people start to talk about them and their magical abilities whether they like it or not, this is known as "Charisma". They can't hide it. Even to the point of dark souls hearing about them and following them on message boards.

1. Very devout to God or a universal power
2 They are often times born or live in the Christian faith
3. Seem to have a light around them
4. Very powerful in spirit often times for good
5. Never wrong in their prophecies
6. Say that God is talking to them
7. Are always pro-life and against abortion
8. Spend their time in prayer
9. Very reclusive
10. Too many witnesses to their ability
11. Everyone who meets this person is somehow touched
12. Most likely would be known by the Vatican and a candidate for Sainthood.
13. Try to keep their name anonymous
14. Never in the media
15. Not born in places like New York or Los Angeles
16. very loving towards Father
17. usually single with a life centered around God
18. Never age even after death they don't decompose

They are known as prophets, and this poor man proved he is not one of them since he was very wrong TWICE. He might be blessed in other ways but prophecy, is not one them.
carlitos

El Paso, TX

#18 May 23, 2011
ok, we believe you sir. but if the world doesnt end when you say it will, do you promise to officially change your name to "pastor chicken little"?

.....ok, we got a deal.
Mass Poot

El Paso, TX

#19 May 23, 2011
That preacher...mas puto
pURO rOLLO

El Paso, TX

#20 May 23, 2011
V-ato Ma-Mon!!! Pin-chis Mama-das!!!! ENOUGH!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ton of marijuana found in stalled van in West E... 2 hr Who gets the bust 1
How many toes do Wet Neck the Petro Have (Sep '13) 3 hr Rogelio Reagan 4
News Injured restaurant worker denied lifetime comp ... 3 hr Rogelio Reagan 1
News Best Day Ever - Watch This Weiner Dog Delay A B... 5 hr butters_ 1
Cracked out hooker on Zaragoza in LV 5 hr butters_ 1
Why Do My Balls Itch 6 hr alliemarmolejo 12
News Muench: El Paso's not a bike-riding town 6 hr alliemarmolejo 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages