|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Juan Balderrama wrote:
<quoted text>
A. You dont have to go to meetings with this council in charge, everything is a "yes". You can simply pull up the agenda from the internet and see all the things that will get approved. He is a smart one for not wasting thirty minutes in those meetings.
B. I would rather have someone who has a college degree (and not a GED like Trini) in the Mayors seat than someone who is full of experience and does not know what to do with it. That simply means he has nowhere to go but up, hell he cant be any worse than Gandara.
C. I truly feel sorry for you for your lack of advanced mentality. Just because you decide to go with a certain crowd that does not mean that everyone in Socorro goes the same way. I can guarantee you that that kid is not with the recall group and is not with the Trini group. He knew he was going to lose last time and was out there every day in the election, something Maria could not even do. Do you really think that he did that and will put on campaign this time just to help the brother of the lady who beat him win? That sounds something more like typical Socorro politicians who have no self respect. He may not win but I will bet you anything that he will be out there busting his back trying to. Even if he knows right now that he wont.
D. Its spelled "probably", "running", "meetings", "Mayor", "recall", "council" and "jiffy". That kid may not have "experience" but it is sure is a hell of a lot more than whatever you have if at your age you still cant spell things right.
E. If Gomez brings back the circus then I can not imagine what kind of show that little queer, cant understand a word he says, corrupt little bastard Trini will bring to town.....oh wait it never left because we all know the current council is somehow stupid enough to be told what to do by him.
1. Could it be that a "yes" is better than a "no" when something is good for the city or when they are trying to comply with the law? It would be stupid to vote "no". Your "advanced mentality" doesn't let you see that. Trini, believe it or not, has a degree. And hell, yes, Gomez has the potential to be worse than gandara, he is with gandaras group and apparently full of hate and misinformation like his sister Maria Reyes from district 2.
2. Your "advanced mentality" doesn't help you see what is going on here. He was put there just to take votes away from Trini, bottom line. You don't know, or you pretend to not know how dirty gandaras politics work, or you are with them. No, he is not apparently with the recall group, or the trini group,....but he is with the gandaras group, and apparently so are you, so I don't feel sorry for you. If by Diaz "busting his back" you mean moving at a turtles pace acting bored and almost falling asleep on the one meeting he attended, you probably are more lethargic than him.

3. Can you state when you have heard Trini order the council or any part of it to do something and the council have jumped to do it? I bet not. This council is not bringing the circus to the city, the gandaras and their group are. Of course your "advanced mentality" prevents you to see this. Your "brother" sits on one of the commissions, so I guess you want him to be seen as a moron too.
elgavilan

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Anna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Hi, great that you are with us agan. You are about the only on e with the truth and a couple more, and the rest are haters and followers. Did you know that the kid that ran for district one is runing for mayor? Can you believe it, one with no experience and one who doesnt even go to metings,( has provably gone to two metings)wants to be mayor. We know who put him there to take away votes. Do you? Also the other one runing, Gomez is part of the recal group and the one yelling at concil not to vote for the election that gave the people the right to choose to keep gandara for mayor or not, and the one saying that the concil was on a witch hunt and did not want them to ask for an investigation on his "good friend" the chief. He will bring the circus back to the city in a jify thats for sure.
You are so right!!!!Vote for Trini and Rudy Loya!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I would take the time to clear up some things that you wrote about in your post and are not quite true. First of all, hello. I am not sure who you are but based on the fact that you were at the meetings that I have attended then I believe that narrows it down to the select group of people who were there those times. Since you were able to view my demeanor and write about it then you were either sitting in front of me looking directly at me or were really cranking your neck throughout the entire meeting to look at my face. Either way, thank you for taking the time to notice me, remembering what my body language was and write about it on this post. I hope that next time that you write about me you can put your name so that I know who you are. I hope next time I attend a meeting you can extend your hand to me or that if you write about me again you can say who you are. I am not here to start a fight, I just want to clear things up like I said.

I am extremely sorry to disappoint you but I am not involved with Mr. Gandara or the people who make up his group. I don't know where that claim comes from considering the fact that in the past election he only met me when he wanted me to vote for him. He never offered to help financially or by garnering votes for me as he was helping Maria win. I have not spoken to him since the election and as far as I know I am not running because he encouraged me to do so. Perhaps you know something that I don't!

I am not running to take away votes from Trini unless those votes go my way. You clearly do not know much about me if you think that I have such low self respect that I would run simply to help someone else win. If I am running in this election it is because I want to win and whether that happens or not, I am not going to stump around for someone else. I did not do it last May and I have no intention of doing it now.

If you want to write things about me then I invite you to get to know me and then judge me from that. If you think that I am with Gandara because our parties sat close in the past election then why not write that my family and I also interacted with Chuy and his party. His friend was quite a gentleman and helped us set up our tent. I hold nothing against Chuy or anyone who supported him but yet you fail to mention any of that. In fact, I spent more time talking to Chuy than I did interacting with Maria. I did not get the change to converse with her because for some reason she was not around much. Currently, I do not hold grudges against anyone or intend to run a smear campaign against Mr. Lopez or Mr. Gomez. I have met them both (very briefly) and I am sure that they are outstanding citizens whom I am honored to run against.

Finally, I do have a question. What exactly should I do at the meeting if you believe that my demeanor was something to write negatively about? I dont scream, shout, pick a fight with a council member, get kicked out, or act in any way disrespectful. I clearly cant clap, shout or take some matracas to the meetings and cheer our council on either. So what exactly am I supposed to do other than sit in a chair and listen to the council vote on the agenda? If you have any suggestions of things that I can do at the next meeting so that I do not look bored in your eyes, please feel free to let me know.

I am simply running for Mayor because I believe that Socorro needs someone who does not come from either group in order to bring the city together. We dont need more divisions in this town. As far as I am concerned I am not running with the blessing of either group and I will put my best individual effort forth just like I did in the past election. I wish you and the candidate you support the best of luck in this election.

Jesus
tania

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Haha matracas. Wouldnt that be something. But hes right, who cares how you look at a meeting as long as you dont make a scene. Almost everyone at the meetings looks bored and lethargic, thats what happens when you sit down without talking for a while. Whats next, what he looks like during church?
insider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

Word in city hall is that they brought chief avalos in to fire him but couldn't . The ex-fbi guy failed to get the chief to say that he did anything wrong although he tried for several hours , they know that they can't bring him back because he knows too much and as long as he is employed by the city he can't talk. He has all the dirt on orta so to keep orta they have to keep avalos on the payroll. Overheard was this was all about the polygraph testing. So the city will continue to pay the chief to keep him quiet.It was comical a court reporter and a video tech all to be sure that if he said anything wrong it would be recorded and they got nothing. Webb and soto were pissed.
good for him

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

insider wrote:
Word in city hall is that they brought chief avalos in to fire him but couldn't . The ex-fbi guy failed to get the chief to say that he did anything wrong although he tried for several hours , they know that they can't bring him back because he knows too much and as long as he is employed by the city he can't talk. He has all the dirt on orta so to keep orta they have to keep avalos on the payroll. Overheard was this was all about the polygraph testing. So the city will continue to pay the chief to keep him quiet.It was comical a court reporter and a video tech all to be sure that if he said anything wrong it would be recorded and they got nothing. Webb and soto were pissed.
Good for the Chief, and I'm sure the polygraph incident had alot to do with it. However,Soto is the one who needs to go, he is worthless however, much better than the last city manager. Soto will do what Jesse tells him period.
garcia

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Good one, "Jesus" , but I will give you a hint, I was not sitting in front of you. Those are not the only ones that can see you. During the last election most of the time you were with Maria Reyes and with the Gandaras people. I do believe that Chuy probably helped you with the tent since he is a very nice person. The truth is that you know nothing about politics, or anything else that goes on there and what they are doing. Look at Maria Reyes, people can't find her when they call her, she has a full time job and is not doing anything for her district, she says that someone spent all HER money on district 1 before she came in. She has to understand that it WAS NOT HER MONEY. That money was spent on district 1 like it was supposed to be spent, all she does is complain and act stupid and lie about the council. She seems to not understand ANYTHING at all. All those people have experience, and "Jesus" can't you see they are doing good things for the city? People are saying that all over, that you are with them, and "Jesus" you have no experience, but you want to be mayor, please "Jesus" you don't convince many people. "Jesus" you want to appear that you what you say you are, but people are saying that that is one tactic that has been used before.
another insider

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

insider wrote:
All that you are saying are lies. He knows too much about what? Since you are talking, say what the "too much" is. By law, the city has to keep him on the payroll, not because of Orta, how ignorant of you. Keep lying, you have nothing.
insider

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Judged:

"Jesus", exactly, how would a very young person without experience "bring the city together"? You refer to Socorro as a town. Let me enlighten you, it is not a town any more. Socorro is a city already. There, you already learned a very important point. Please don't be like Ralph Duran that after running for mayor and losing, he still didn't know what kind of city we have and was making an a.....of himself at one of the meetings showing his ignorance. This city is together. There are four council people that have been working for the city. The circus is brought to the city by the lying recall people.
Pancho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

They all good cops...
Romnisia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

We need to march on Austin, this is an attack on the hispanic community that's all . They will all beat the rap this is nothing but propaganda trumped up charges
fly on the wall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

insider II wrote:
<quoted text>
Pateno the retired Marshal who was fired is trying his best to get even with Orta. Orta will walk away clean, not enough evidence against him. However good try, watch and see, nothing will happen to him. Jesse will make sure of that.
So orta will walk away clean, well the evidence is in and orca and his butt buddies are out. It's hell to eat your words, looks like you don't know jack.
insider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

elgavilan wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right!!!!Vote for Trini and Rudy Loya!!!!!!!!!!
Hey big jesse look who you supported two losers just like yourself. And just why did you go to the meeting last night--just in case they arrested your worthless loser son maybe? And do us all a favor big jesse take a bath you smell like something is dead in your butt, oh I forgot that is in jan.
lmfao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

elgavilan wrote:
<quoted text>John you're so right! We don't need disgruntled and naysayers running the city, their focus is to do away with the city. Bunch of losers, if you ask me. My vote is for Trini and Rudy Loya!!!!!!!!!!
John apodaca is history, orta is history delgado is history jesse sr is history and soon all of little jesses' gang will be history. Oh by the way you will never believe who was seen waliking into the sheriffs office, I wonder if little jesse feels the knife in his back yet. It is just one of the gang that are going to roll on his to save thier nasty butts. A little hint jesse you yelled at her the other day. This is so great.
We will see

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

fly on the wall wrote:
<quoted text>So orta will walk away clean, well the evidence is in and orca and his butt buddies are out. It's hell to eat your words, looks like you don't know jack.
It's not over till it' s over.
Monica Orta

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

This is my Uncle he has served the public for many years what have you people ever done. Has anybody here ever heard of innocent until proven guilty is this not america anymore. We will sue for any slander posted on here so be advised keep your mouths shut.
lmfao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Monica Orta wrote:
This is my Uncle he has served the public for many years what have you people ever done. Has anybody here ever heard of innocent until proven guilty is this not america anymore. We will sue for any slander posted on here so be advised keep your mouths shut.
Monica lets set the record straight your worthless uncle has not served the public he has screwed the public for many years. When he was on sick leave a few years ago he forged the doctors signiture so he could come back to work. And as far as sueing any one don't be as stupid as your uncle. The city will not hire a lawyer for you. So please do us all a favor and go get your gallon of haagan daz ice cream and sit down and eat it. We all know that you want to be just like your uncle---fat and worthless.
taco bell

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Monica Orta wrote:
Sue this!!! Callate vieja gorda y estupida. Please come and sue me but you have no more money to with since you bailed out that lard asssss Orta out of the bote and that is not slander - all truths.
straight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>Monica lets set the record straight your worthless uncle has not served the public he has screwed the public for many years. When he was on sick leave a few years ago he forged the doctors signiture so he could come back to work. And as far as sueing any one don't be as stupid as your uncle. The city will not hire a lawyer for you. So please do us all a favor and go get your gallon of haagan daz ice cream and sit down and eat it. We all know that you want to be just like your uncle---fat and worthless.
Lets set the record straight--you're too cheap for haagan daz we know you only eat big-8 brand I can just see the three of you each with a gallon in front of your fat faces.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen found guilty of murder in 2012 fatal beati... 6 min YoFriday 4
New school, new year: Mission Ridge Elementary ... 20 min Bob Bakian 1
New bus stops along Mesa street 23 min Bob Bakian 2
Where are Steve Ortega's emails? 24 min Bob Bakian 2
Should i invite L Morales to my baby shower? 1 hr DC Dave 4
Taxpayers foot the bill for undocumented immigr... 2 hr Curmudgeon 54
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 17,152
•••
•••
•••
El Paso Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••