Should Blogger JWRussell be band from...

Should Blogger JWRussell be band from Topix Yes or NO vote

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
AA McCoy

Anaheim, CA

#1 Jul 3, 2012
Yes
joyride

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Not the real JWRussell because he does not talk chit like the joto petro want a be
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 4, 2012
Maybe the question should have been should the thief and liar be taken off the blog? No one really knows who the person is except for that person. How many names and monikers has he taken over and abused?
Barb

United States

#4 Jul 4, 2012
JWRussell wrote:
Maybe the question should have been should the thief and liar be taken off the blog? No one really knows who the person is except for that person. How many names and monikers has he taken over and abused?
I don't know the answer to that one - has he been prolific? My name has never been stolen to the best of my recollection.
Darren

Anaheim, CA

#5 Jul 5, 2012
yes
Barb

Anaheim, CA

#6 Jul 5, 2012
Sorry forgot to vote. my vote is yes
Helen Jameson

El Paso, TX

#7 Jul 5, 2012
Please Be Advised: The Poles Are How Closed
Helen Jameson

El Paso, TX

#8 Jul 5, 2012
And For Those Of You That Don't Speak English:

Please Be Advised: The Poles Are Now Closed
AA McCoy

El Paso, TX

#9 Jul 5, 2012
Please Be Advised: The Poles Are Now open

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 5, 2012
AA McCoy wrote:
Please Be Advised: The Poles Are Now open
Thanks both the North and South Poles are open ya say. Now if I were to vote will I still get some type of a gift card for so many pesos some where? And none of that funny business liked they pulled in Messy Co this week by the PRI party.
Helen Jameson

El Paso, TX

#13 Jul 5, 2012
This is Illegal Voting! It is NOT sanctioned by the City and County of El Paso. This Pole is now officially CLOSED and All mojados who are participating will be arrested and deported back to Juarez!
ProudMexicanDemo crat

El Paso, TX

#14 Jul 5, 2012
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks both the North and South Poles are open ya say. Now if I were to vote will I still get some type of a gift card for so many pesos some where? And none of that funny business liked they pulled in Messy Co this week by the PRI party.
Free "gift cards"???
Can me , La Gorda and her chavalitos All get Free "gift cards"?

We Love Free, We are owed Free. General Villa and Emilio Zapato fought for our Rights!!!
ProudMexicanDemo crat

El Paso, TX

#15 Jul 5, 2012
Helen Jameson wrote:
This is Illegal Voting! It is NOT sanctioned by the City and County of El Paso. This Pole is now officially CLOSED and All mojados who are participating will be arrested and deported back to Juarez!
WAIT! let me get my "Free Gift Card" first!
AA McCoy

El Paso, TX

#16 Jul 5, 2012
Helen Jameson wrote:
It figures a joto like you is using a female name
Helen Jameson

El Paso, TX

#17 Jul 5, 2012
AA McCoy wrote:
<quoted text>
It figures a joto like you is using a female name
How dare you! Your voting prevelages have been revolked and You Will be arrested and deported back to your gay community in San Francisco!
Fire Price

United States

#19 Jul 5, 2012
My vote is YES in this POLL which will be overturned by the idiots in city council
Friend of a City official

El Paso, TX

#20 Jul 9, 2012
they should ban him and kick him in the culo
Big Jake

El Paso, TX

#21 Jul 9, 2012
Friend of a City official wrote:
they should ban him and kick him in the culo
That thing is too big and lose for it to feel anything
AA McCoy

El Paso, TX

#22 Jul 9, 2012
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
That thing is too big and lose for it to feel anything
Thats an old wives tale, I punched a fat kid in the stomach once cause everyone said he wouldn't feel it, he balled like a little girl and I was dragged into the principles office. Kick him in the culo. and ban him already the people have spoken,.
SmokeStack_Arrrr rr

El Paso, TX

#24 Jul 9, 2012
Little Billy Dimitri wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not the true story Petro, tell the truth you didn't punch anyone in the stomach you were playing with his private parts and you pull to hard on his penis bone and broke it.
Stop posting about molesting children, you're making my boyfriend puppetmaster jealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Farterans Day 36 min Good Fartsmanship 8
Not in our House Go Cowboys 38 min Good Fartsmanship 22
Fart Catchers Methods Used 12 hr Field of Farts 8
The White Fart House Sat Fart Whispers 68
How Do Politics Affect Criminal Investigations? Sat Milkbone Fart 5
The Big Fart Debate 2 Sat Milkbone Fart 6
News Animal control officer accidentally shot by police Sat Milkbone Fart 5

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance