Bomb closes Trans Mountain: Explosive...

Bomb closes Trans Mountain: Explosive found near road on Bliss ...

There are 7 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 27, 2008, titled Bomb closes Trans Mountain: Explosive found near road on Bliss .... In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Trans Mountain Road was closed for about two hours Monday morning after a hiker found a high explosive round near a popular picnic area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Jun 08

El Paso

#2 Oct 28, 2008
Most of the hiking areas in and around transmountain were impact areas for Ft. Bliss. People need to be careful when hiking around there.
Invasion

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 Oct 28, 2008
Better yet ..... does el paso time know how to write a storywith out dramatising it. It's an "explosive" NOT a bomb.
edit or

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2008
Invasion wrote:
Better yet ..... does el paso time know how to write a storywith out dramatising it. It's an "explosive" NOT a bomb.
It's a MediaNews thang. This rag only serves to contain and delivery the advertising inside.
edit or

United States

#5 Oct 28, 2008
note the intentional misusage. delivery =/= deliver

I believe that the El Paso Times is run by amateurs and washouts that never matriculated to a real daily and as such, it's an incestual cesspool of dogshiit 'journalism.'

Pardon the irony and thank you for the internet where I can actually see a piece of something that might have come across a true copy editor's desk.
someonesaid

El Paso, TX

#6 Oct 28, 2008
So... I'm suppose to believe that the bomb has just been there all this time and the thousands upon thousands of people stopping there throughout the years never noticed it until now? I doubt it.
Chuco Town Hustler

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2008
Invasion wrote:
You think the media is trying to give honest news? They are a business, they all do it to increase their revenue. All the media does it, it sells; just like a Hollywood movie
eploverhater

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2008
I agree...this is one of the things I hate about El Paso. El Paso Times, do you realize how stupid you all sound sometimes???
Invasion wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fart Catchers Methods Used 16 min Test farts 18
How many words can Kezhal Dashti mispronounce? 17 min Test farts 12
El Paso Taco Truck Farts 1 hr United Fartstates 6
Are You Liking The FARTS? 10 hr Fart Dogg 4
Happy Farterans Day 10 hr Fart Dogg 19
The Big Fart Debate 2 14 hr Funnel farts 20
Fart Off 14 hr Party farts 4

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance