Jorge Artalejo

Mayoral Poll

El Paso, TX

#1 May 2, 2013
Vote now.
DJ Jessy Fresg

United States

#2 May 2, 2013
Easy Steve for the people Ortega. Look at the choice s, acouple of Ripofflicans in disguise and a Watchdog. He is the only one experience in El Paso politics. Too bad The Great Normita didn't run she must be planning bigger things.
DC Dave

United States

#3 May 2, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresg wrote:
Easy Steve for the people Ortega. Look at the choice s, acouple of Ripofflicans in disguise and a Watchdog. He is the only one experience in El Paso politics. Too bad The Great Normita didn't run she must be planning bigger things.
You have too much of steved palo in your mouth or up your culo. Estas pendejo.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#4 May 2, 2013
I'm voting for JW Russell. He refuses to be arsed and I like that. I'm writing him in.
HELEN JAMESON

El Paso, TX

#5 May 2, 2013
This is Illegal Voting! It is NOT sanctioned by the City and County of El Paso. This Pole is now officially CLOSED and All mojados who are participating will be arrested and deported back to Juarez!
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#6 May 2, 2013
HELEN JAMESON wrote:
This is Illegal Voting! It is NOT sanctioned by the City and County of El Paso. This Pole is now officially CLOSED and All mojados who are participating will be arresack to Juarez!
What about the pole in your mommas culo?
HELEN JAMESON

El Paso, TX

#7 May 3, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the pole in your mommas culo?
Excuse me, but no crying allowed at any polling locations, especially online, open or closed.

As for the pole up my mammas culo? She pulled it out and named it DJ Jessy Fresh.

Now run along this pole is officially CLOSED and will not open unless I open it!
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Monte, CA

#8 May 3, 2013
Poll back opened, don't listen to that. Knig ger
voter

El Paso, TX

#9 May 5, 2013
HELEN JAMESON wrote:
This is Illegal Voting! It is NOT sanctioned by the City and County of El Paso. This Pole is now officially CLOSED and All mojados who are participating will be arrested and deported back to Juarez!
Helen is dead, you sicko. And learn to spell.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#10 May 5, 2013
Steve Ortega is a person who violated the voters right to make decisions. How much money under the table did he take from the gay community to vote them into the health insurance of the City? How much money did he take form Foster and Hunt to vote for the ball park and when did they pay him off?
Kenny

El Paso, TX

#11 May 5, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Steve Ortega is a person who violated the voters right to make decisions. How much money under the table did he take from the gay community to vote them into the health insurance of the City? How much money did he take form Foster and Hunt to vote for the ball park and when did they pay him off?
Homophobe! You can't stand to see gays get their civil rights.
voter alert

El Paso, TX

#12 May 5, 2013
Pietrangelo

El Paso, TX

#13 May 5, 2013
One of the candidates has a real horse face. I hope he doesn't win because I can't stand to see that mug on TV. The call it the boob tube for a reason and it's not to show some guy with a horse face.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#14 May 5, 2013
Pietrangelo wrote:
One of the candidates has a real horse face. I hope he doesn't win because I can't stand to see that mug on TV. The call it the boob tube for a reason and it's not to show some guy with a horse face.
and one has an old hooker or something giving him props.
HELEN JAMESON

El Paso, TX

#15 May 5, 2013
voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Helen is dead, you sicko. And learn to spell.
I told everybody this pole is CLOSED! Now move along before I revoke your voting privileges and have you deported!!!
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#16 May 5, 2013
HELEN JAMESON wrote:
<quoted text>
I told everybody this pole is CLOSED! Now move along before I revoke your voting privileges and have you deported!!!
Stop crying babosa petra.
Angel Rodriguez

El Monte, CA

#17 May 5, 2013
Steve Ortega is Foster & Hunt's little bat boy. Their little boy PUPPET.
Angel Rodriguez

El Monte, CA

#18 May 5, 2013
If El paso had any common sense and I know that is asking too much they would vote for the Leeser of all Evils. Oscar is my vote!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Paso. Ugliest city in the USA (Feb '07) 2 hr Real Man 734
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Fossilfarts 677
Land commissioner race pits former El Paso Mayo... 8 hr pastor p diddy brown 7
I hate El Paso! (Jan '08) 11 hr free loading mexican 1,535
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Manny 535
Question the machines 14 hr Deming Brain Defi... 14
Moving the Mexican Border 21 hr huey goins 5
El Paso Dating
Find my Match

El Paso Jobs

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso