Montana GOP policy: Make homosexuality illegal

Full story: TwinCities.com

At a time when gays have been gaining victories across the country, the Republican Party in Montana still wants to make homosexuality illegal.

Comments (Page 13)

Showing posts 241 - 260 of547
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Livin Woodbury

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

gemelk wrote:
<quoted text>
That is opinion and unsupported by fact or by law.
YOU think it to be "deviant", that is your view and you are entitled to it.
There are things like facts and law however, that with respect, disagree.
There is nothing you can present that does not make me equal to you, other than your opinion. Should you desire to compare our lives and how we treat others, to present fact and evidence and law, then let us do so. I am your equal in that you and I, are both human, let us start from there.
Eric
Homosexuality/sodomy was against the law in the United States at one time and should be again with all these pedo's runnin wild and promoted by gay groups

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

gemelk wrote:
<quoted text>
You still are not dealing with the subject. Amazing how that works, or in your reply, does not, still.
Eric
Eric "You still are not dealing with the subject" as usual. Amazing still huh?.

“Choose wisely!”

Since: Jul 07

Los Angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Phrank wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric "You still are not dealing with the subject" as usual. Amazing still huh?.
Is that the best you can do? Repeat and mock like a 4 year old? As you choose.

Eric
Brighton John

Stockport, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Livin Woodbury wrote:
A great percentage of homosexuals are child molesters. Check out the lesbians and gays web sites as proof..
So you spend a lot of time lurking on such websites. Fascinated, eh?
I wonder why.
Sarah D

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

Brighton John wrote:
<quoted text>
So you spend a lot of time lurking on such websites. Fascinated, eh?
I wonder why.
It's a good thing he doesn't live in Montana because if the Republicans there do make homosexuality illegal then this guy's constant surfing of gay sites for the purpose of ---ahem--- "research" will get him into big trouble.

Perhaps Living in Woodbury should be careful what he wishes for.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

gemelk wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you can do? Repeat and mock like a 4 year old? As you choose.
Eric
Ah but didn't you do exactly the same thing in the last 3 posts?? You are true to your foibles I'll say that for you.

But back to the point of making a big stink about getting rainbow cookies from a business that doesn't want to make them...., about being militantly GL. About insisting GL get everything all the time because they are GL. Even when doing so is at at a cost to non militant GL who just want to lead a peaceful life and love who they love.
Here is a quote from an unknown author about being militantly GL ""If your cause is so right, so just, so good, then you would not have to work so hard to convince others of it.""

Eh?
Sarah D

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

Phrank wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah but didn't you do exactly the same thing in the last 3 posts?? You are true to your foibles I'll say that for you.
But back to the point of making a big stink about getting rainbow cookies from a business that doesn't want to make them...., about being militantly GL. About insisting GL get everything all the time because they are GL. Even when doing so is at at a cost to non militant GL who just want to lead a peaceful life and love who they love.
Here is a quote from an unknown author about being militantly GL ""If your cause is so right, so just, so good, then you would not have to work so hard to convince others of it.""
Eh?
I must take issue with that unknown author of yours. I would point out to him/her that blacks were freed from slavery around 1865 yet it took until the 1960s for them to received their full civil rights and for apartheid in the South to end.

I would ask that unknown author if s/he considered the Civil Rights Movement a bad cause because it took over a hundred years for blacks to convince enough people that apartheid was wrong and so were Jim Crow laws?

Or if s/he considered the suffragette movement wrong because it took nearly a hundred years for them to convince enough people that women should have the right to vote?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Sarah D wrote:
<quoted text>
I must take issue with that unknown author of yours. I would point out to him/her that blacks were freed from slavery around 1865 yet it took until the 1960s for them to received their full civil rights and for apartheid in the South to end.
I would ask that unknown author if s/he considered the Civil Rights Movement a bad cause because it took over a hundred years for blacks to convince enough people that apartheid was wrong and so were Jim Crow laws?
Or if s/he considered the suffragette movement wrong because it took nearly a hundred years for them to convince enough people that women should have the right to vote?
The "unknown author" is the very person to whom the post is directed.
Sarah D

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Phrank wrote:
<quoted text>
The "unknown author" is the very person to whom the post is directed.
If that is what he wrote then clearly he should re-think his statement because as I've shown, it can be used against his cause.
Brighton John

Stockport, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Sarah D wrote:
<quoted text>
A good and interesting post, but you use the word "apartheid" to mean racial separation/discrimination; in South Africa it was, originally, an attempt to separate without discrimination. That it became something else we all know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Sarah D wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is what he wrote then clearly he should re-think his statement because as I've shown, it can be used against his cause.
Irony in it's purest form.
Redeemur

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

Dirty secret about homosexuality is a large percentage are pedophiles and they recruit other people into being gay. They want this deviancy to be considered the norm.

Gay are not the victim as the pretend to be.

Beware of the wolf in sheep clothing.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

Redeemur wrote:
(see above)
Cold, hard truth, you've been lied to and you bought into those lies hook, line and sinker. Yes, there are Gay people who are unfortunately also pedophiles/child molesters, but the TRUTH is that a Gay person is NO MORE LIKELY TO BE ONE than it is for any heterosexual you meet. The FACT is, that among men who victimize boys, the odds are greater that the perpetrator is going to be living his adult life as a heterosexual than homosexual (in or out of the closet). Even the Catholic Church found that reality when they had outsiders look at their dirty little secrets, they didn't have a problem with "Gay Priests", but one with most often straight men who molested boys, because boys were who they had access to.

By the way, if being Gay were through recruitment, there'd be a hell of a lot more of us than there is. Aside from having to accept that there are unfortunately way too many people who "think" like you do and are more than happy to do bad things to us because of that "thinking", being Gay can be a blast.

“Choose wisely!”

Los Angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

Redeemur wrote:
Dirty secret about homosexuality is a large percentage are pedophiles and they recruit other people into being gay. They want this deviancy to be considered the norm.
WOW! I haven't read those statements in YEARS. What the heck is your source material? Is it from the 1950's?!!??

Seriously, every gay/lesiban/bi person in the world was born of and raised by heterosexual parents in a world that is AT LEAST 90% heterosexual.

For your statement to be true, homosexuals would have to have the best and most highly secretive marketing, advertising and recruitment campaign in human history (including the so-called secret societies like the Illuminati).

What could possibly be the draw? Why choose homosexuality, which is a requirement for recruitment to be the device to get new members?!! A society that hates you, that causes people to lose their friends and families in to many cases, that causes such fear that 4 people in one week (last week) committed suicide for being found out, a world that still overwhelmingly wants homosexuals dead, and is happy to help them by murdering them all to often. This is not "incentive".

As to pedophiles, well check out the FBI profile of a pedo. They are most likely to be white, male, prey upon female children, be active members of a Christian church, middle-class, were molested in their own childhood and generally prey upon family members. Homosexual pedophiles tend to be an nearly exact reflection of the percentage of homosexuals to heterosexuals in general society. That means that heterosexuals outnumber us the same way they do in society. Pedophilia is also not about sex. Sex is the device that pedo's use, but pedophilia is, like rape, about power and control and also like rape, an act of violence.

Nothing of your statement is supported by actual fact or evidence.

Eric

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing but a LYING sick sonofabitch who probably lusts after little boys. The only ones sicker than your LYINGass are the bastards like Dobson and the other hate merchants with big microphones.
My goodness!!! Such bigotry and hatred.
Record Poverty Levels

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

Redeemur wrote:
Gays are the predator. Thank you for the courage to speak the truth.

“Choose wisely!”

Los Angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

Phrank wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness!!! Such bigotry and hatred.
Neither bigotry or hatred are confirmable. Anger, yes, one could infer that.

However, it is interesting to note that you did not address the predicating post which posted non-factual statements regarding all homosexuals and also equating them with the majority of pedophiles. Deal with the effect AND the cause.

Eric
TexasRanger

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing but a LYING sick sonofabitch who probably lusts after little boys. The only ones sicker than your LYINGass are the bastards like Dobson and the other hate merchants with big microphones.
Everyone on these boards knows for a FACT that you are a friggin loon, anyone in doubt knows for a FACT that you truly are. You are the most disgusting creature ever to walk the earth!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

gemelk wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither bigotry or hatred are confirmable. Anger, yes, one could infer that.
However, it is interesting to note that you did not address the predicating post which posted non-factual statements regarding all homosexuals and also equating them with the majority of pedophiles. Deal with the effect AND the cause.
Eric
HUH?
Oh never mind. If we are going to get into "confirm-able" I really don't want to be part of the slaughter that course of action will bring about. Slaughter is never pleasant or even useful.

Since: Jul 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

Sarah D wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot possibly compare slavery or the history of discrimination against Blacks and women in this country to gays being refused rainbow cupcakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 260 of547
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rocky Juarez Get's Title Shot against Rene 'The... 1 hr OTB 2
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr ThinkThinkThink 684
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 1 hr robert 593
mexicans the trash of america (Feb '08) 2 hr L Morales 522
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Black tail doe 16,066
Should West Texas Secede from Texas and Join Ne... (Sep '13) 2 hr america the stupid 12
Photo contest: Send us your El Paso Chihuahuas ... 3 hr SJM 3
•••

Fire Warning for El Paso County was issued at April 23 at 1:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
El Paso Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

El Paso Jobs

•••