Good News for Rock Throwers

Good News for Rock Throwers

Posted in the El Paso Forum

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 5, 2013
The best news that I've seen in the El Paso Times for awhile. If you rock throwers or want to be rock throwers at Boarder Patrol Agents will be subject return fire out of a gun. Its about time damn I love it. It helps protect the people that are trying to our country.
DC Dave

United States

#2 Nov 5, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
The best news that I've seen in the El Paso Times for awhile. If you rock throwers or want to be rock throwers at Boarder Patrol Agents will be subject return fire out of a gun. Its about time damn I love it. It helps protect the people that are trying to our country.
Finally! News that we can both agree about, thanks for your comments ya ball licking jotosexual.
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#3 Nov 5, 2013
Oh I almost forgot, I like to stick a finger in my butt.

Location hidden

#4 Nov 5, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
Oh I almost forgot, I like to stick a finger in my butt.
Well being the stupid SOB that you are. I can only tell you if it looks good eat it. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Back to the rock throwers I hope they get 4 or 5 of them today in the El Paso sector. And reward the agents that are trying to protect The USA
Vet

El Paso, TX

#5 Nov 5, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> Well being the stupid SOB that you are. I can only tell you if it looks good eat it. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Back to the rock throwers I hope they get 4 or 5 of them today in the El Paso sector. And reward the agents that are trying to protect The USA
Hey flaming fireman, who pissed in your corn flakes? Will you laugh the same the next time a dumb border patrol officer gets runned over by some illegal?
Save The Children

El Paso, TX

#6 Nov 5, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> Well being the stupid SOB that you are. I can only tell you if it looks good eat it. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Back to the rock throwers I hope they get 4 or 5 of them today in the El Paso sector. And reward the agents that are trying to protect The USA
Stop following the school buses you weirdo!

Location hidden

#7 Nov 5, 2013
Save The Children wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop following the school buses you weirdo!
What does your answer have to do with throwing rocks at border patrol agents?

Location hidden

#8 Nov 5, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey flaming fireman, who pissed in your corn flakes? Will you laugh the same the next time a dumb border patrol officer gets runned over by some illegal?
Who gives these illegals food, water and medical attention when the big bad chicken $hit coyote runs out on his people and leaves them to die in the hot desert smart @$$?
rock thrower

El Paso, TX

#9 Nov 5, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> What does your answer have to do with throwing rocks at border patrol agents?
Have you suffered some kind of brain damage as the result of someone tapping their penis on your skull?
Educated What

El Paso, TX

#10 Nov 5, 2013
rock thrower wrote:
<quoted text>Have you suffered some kind of brain damage as the result of someone tapping their penis on your skull?
Mr.Culo:

Is that what happen to you?

Been too many times by a donkey penis?
Educated What

El Paso, TX

#11 Nov 5, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr.Culo:
Is that what happen to you?
Been too many times by a donkey penis?
Mr. Culo:
You are too stupid to develop your own moniker.
The mule dong must have tapped your brain when he was bare backing you.
Dc Dave the fake

El Paso, TX

#12 Nov 5, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Culo:
You are too stupid to develop your own moniker.
The mule dong must have tapped your brain when he was bare backing you.
Mr.Culo:

Nice try but your gay desires give you up
Educated What

El Paso, TX

#13 Nov 5, 2013
Dc Dave the fake wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr.Culo:
Nice try but your gay desires give you up
Stop crying vieja putota.
Dc Dave the fake

El Paso, TX

#14 Nov 5, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop crying vieja putota.
Mr.Culo:

I am crying I am having fun a lot of fun on your expense
Lloyd

El Paso, TX

#15 Nov 6, 2013
Rolling Papers wrote:
I always pack my 9mm wherever I go so I am prepared to any situation. I joined the NRA too and am damn proud of it. I teach my grandson to shoot on the weekends because I don't want for him to fear weapons. I don't hesitate to stick a glock in my woman's ribs either when I want for her to make me dinner and want to emphasize how hungry I am. It's unloaded when I do that so don't worry. We all have a laugh about it later, after the meal is served.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caca and farts 8 min Fart House 16
Not in our House Go Cowboys 9 min Fart House 26
Fart Catchers Methods Used 7 hr Cool Farts 9
The White Fart House 7 hr Cool Farts 69
What is the Significance of Alabama electing a ... 7 hr Cool Farts 2
The Wet Fart Debate 10 hr Super Farts 2
El Paso Fart Marketplace 10 hr Super Farts 2

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance