Man stabbed outside Downtown club

Man stabbed outside Downtown club

There are 49 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jul 24, 2010, titled Man stabbed outside Downtown club. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

A man was stabbed three times outside a Downtown nightclub early this morning, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bobby Bag O Donuts

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 24, 2010
Hey, that vato owes me twenty bucks!
Jack

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 24, 2010
geez i thought black pearl was suppose to be a nice club.
the genious

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 24, 2010
The black pearl is a nice club, if your ghetto fabulous!! jajajajajajajja
Minero

United States

#4 Jul 24, 2010
Jack wrote:
geez i thought black pearl was suppose to be a nice club.
Jack, the club is used as a front by the Barrio Azteca gang.
Apple A Day

United States

#5 Jul 24, 2010
"Doctor, my head hurts when I bang it against the wall" - Common Sense: "then don't bang it against the wall."

"I was stabbed outside a nightclub in the wee hours of the night." - Common Sense: "early to bed and staying away from night clubs, will ensure you live a long time."
jarhead

El Paso, TX

#6 Jul 24, 2010
Chale homey, ese vato was looking at my gorda. mi ruca esta fina eh? TABC should shut down that dump.
_Arrrrrrr

Palo Alto, CA

#7 Jul 24, 2010
Has downtown El Paso really gotten that dangerous?
You cant step out side a bar or get stab if you do or cross a street and get runed over by William Abraham on a hit and run.
ept pendejos

El Paso, TX

#8 Jul 24, 2010
BP also knowen as big panochas. That place and its owner Geno r a piece of shit.
Typical

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2010
Haha glad to see El Paso is as classy as ever, geez what an excuse for a city nothing but G-H-E-T-T-O folks.
pollo loco

Sugar Land, TX

#10 Jul 24, 2010
This is some funny shiat.
el pasoan

Canutillo, TX

#11 Jul 24, 2010
El paso's downtown is getting worst everyday and about the nightclub as you can see just the finest pasoans hang out there jajaja
Viva la Bowie

Dallas, TX

#12 Jul 24, 2010
Eastsiders............
L G D

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jul 24, 2010
Has anybody else noticed that a lot of criminals seem to come from the far-east side and the "Tierra" streets in particular? Is that where they dumped all the trash after they cleaned up the segundo barrio?
loon

United States

#14 Jul 24, 2010
L G D wrote:
Has anybody else noticed that a lot of criminals seem to come from the far-east side and the "Tierra" streets in particular? Is that where they dumped all the trash after they cleaned up the segundo barrio?
The more east you go, the worse it gets. You can even measure it by the state of the bus stop benches. What I wouldn't give to go in there with an apache helicopter.
EDDIEGI

El Paso, TX

#15 Jul 24, 2010
loon wrote:
<quoted text>
The more east you go, the worse it gets. You can even measure it by the state of the bus stop benches. What I wouldn't give to go in there with an apache helicopter.
Dude, your writing form CHICAGO, and you're criticizing east El Paso?! You want to talk s@#$ holes, Chicago is pretty close (second only to Detroit).

Apache helicopter? Wow, you must have just finished watching the military channel. How 'bout taking a bat to your head, it might knock some sense into you.
loon

United States

#16 Jul 24, 2010
EDDIEGI wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, your writing form CHICAGO, and you're criticizing east El Paso?! You want to talk s@#$ holes, Chicago is pretty close (second only to Detroit).
Apache helicopter? Wow, you must have just finished watching the military channel. How 'bout taking a bat to your head, it might knock some sense into you.
I'm only visiting. My house is still stuck in hell paso, taxes. And way to be an apologists for the useless and destructive.
EDDIEGI

El Paso, TX

#17 Jul 24, 2010
loon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only visiting. My house is still stuck in hell paso, taxes. And way to be an apologists for the useless and destructive.
Wait, first it was east El Paso, now its the whole city? What next, the entire state of Texas.

Not an apologist. I'm just pointing that this could come from anywhere, by anyone. Useless and destructive people are everywhere. Its your ignorance and lack of common sense that lets you spout off some ignorant S@#t. Categorizing an entire area/group of people by the actions of a few. Ignorance.

By the way, I've been to Chicago. Do you know what their crime rate is? And you're visiting? Smart. You'd be safer in Juarez.
Come to Think of It

Ford City, PA

#18 Jul 24, 2010
EDDIEGI wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, first it was east El Paso, now its the whole city? What next, the entire state of Texas.
Not an apologist. I'm just pointing that this could come from anywhere, by anyone. Useless and destructive people are everywhere. Its your ignorance and lack of common sense that lets you spout off some ignorant S@#t. Categorizing an entire area/group of people by the actions of a few. Ignorance.
By the way, I've been to Chicago. Do you know what their crime rate is? And you're visiting? Smart. You'd be safer in Juarez.
After reading some of these quotes, I thought they had re-named some streets in El Paso, so I checked the map. Sure enough, Durango, only one block long, is located immediately east of the old Union Depot. It is on the far west end of South El Paso. Stabbings are standard fare down there.
He looks

United States

#19 Jul 24, 2010
like a typical Republican or Teabagger (same thing).
Thinking

Santa Fe, NM

#20 Jul 25, 2010
It's not about where you live! This could happen in any side of town. Jose Chavez is a very respectable young man that was out to have a good time. The idiot that stabbed him confused Joe for someone else! Don't judge Joe for the actions of the fool who stabbed him. Joe has volunteered to help several people in Horizon City and all El Paso. He is a great friend and a great father!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence is in, FARTS ARE GOOD! 2 hr Superb Farts 23
El Paso Farts #1...Best Ever 2 hr Superb Farts 16
The White Fart House (Jul '17) 2 hr Superb Farts 102
News Woman featured on most wanted arrested 2 hr Fart9now 4
News El Pasoans live longer, not better, study says 2 hr Fart9now 10
El Paso Fart Marketplace 17 hr American Farts 28
El Paso Fart Fiesta (Oct '17) 17 hr American Farts 52

El Paso Jobs

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages