Danica Patrick wins pole for Daytona 500

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JWRusel USN

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 17, 2013
This was quite bittersweet. As a fair-minded man, I had tears in my eyes as I saw this because it's a giant step forward for women. As a race fan, I was outraged because women shouldn't be out there. Just because they have a lead foot doesn't mean they could drive. Having her out there could result in someone being killed and racing is a sport that has always been safety first.
Dame Agua

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2013
JWRusel USN wrote:
This was quite bittersweet. As a fair-minded man, I had tears in my eyes as I saw this because it's a giant step forward for women. As a race fan, I was outraged because women shouldn't be out there. Just because they have a lead foot doesn't mean they could drive. Having her out there could result in someone being killed and racing is a sport that has always been safety first.
what do you think this says about redneck men? Then they cry when their women go with Chicanos and bpacks. I think its time for the Raza to make its move on nascar, no broad would make it past the 1st lap
Lori East Side

El Paso, TX

#4 Feb 18, 2013
JWRusel USN wrote:
I knew you were misogynistic and sexist but this takes the cake. You'll be crying in our beer when she takes the Checkered flag.
Aqua Dame

El Paso, TX

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Lori East Side wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were misogynistic and sexist but this takes the cake. You'll be crying in our beer when she takes the Checkered flag.
And I hope the hell she does win it all good for her. She has alot of class that doesn't fit in well around here in ElPaso Mexas. All they know about sports is soccer, has been flyweight or bantam boxers,running like beer runs,running like hit cars no insurance or drivers license and running,and their real good about stealing whatever and running.
Big Money

El Paso, TX

#6 Feb 18, 2013
If she can win, I know I could win. this just proves this is not a sport. The rednecks got beat by a girl. hahhahahahjajajajajajhahahahha hahhajaj
she would have ate that first turn if I was out there than probably laid her that same night.
Read

El Paso, TX

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Big Money wrote:
If she can win, I know I could win. this just proves this is not a sport. The rednecks got beat by a girl. hahhahahahjajajajajajhahahahha hahhajaj
she would have ate that first turn if I was out there than probably laid her that same night.
She won't win Obama will make sure to that. Reason she is not black or mexican't.
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

#8 Feb 18, 2013
JWRusel USN wrote:
I didn't realize you were such a race fan - good for you.
POS

Boskoop, Netherlands

#9 Feb 19, 2013
The car was in qualifing trim. At Daytona ride the wall the first lap and then the bottom the second. When the car is put into race trim for the duels on Thursday, it will be a different story. Duel 1, 22 hungry drivers will scare the hell out of her. She will drop to the back of the pack to save her car for Sunday. Sunday will be another complete different picture. 42 other drivers wanting to beat that egotistical brat that thinks no one should race her hard. She will again fall to the pack of the pack with Tony. If she hasn't been caught in a wrech or started one. 20 laps to go she will follow Tony thru the pack. The air will be hell as everyone is jocking for position. THE BIG ONE 15 cars out of turn 4. The interview with the brat, I don't know what happened, it was everyone eles fault.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#10 Feb 19, 2013
POS wrote:
The car was in qualifing trim. At Daytona ride the wall the first lap and then the bottom the second. When the car is put into race trim for the duels on Thursday, it will be a different story. Duel 1, 22 hungry drivers will scare the hell out of her. She will drop to the back of the pack to save her car for Sunday. Sunday will be another complete different picture. 42 other drivers wanting to beat that egotistical brat that thinks no one should race her hard. She will again fall to the pack of the pack with Tony. If she hasn't been caught in a wrech or started one. 20 laps to go she will follow Tony thru the pack. The air will be hell as everyone is jocking for position. THE BIG ONE 15 cars out of turn 4. The interview with the brat, I don't know what happened, it was everyone eles fault.
That's all well and good but she does have a sweet rear. I don't know if you've seen the swimsuit photos of her that were published in SI, but she was looking hot even though they airbushed the "tramp stamp" out.Her cans are small to average but her buns are super tight. That's why I will be voting for her to win so we can see her shaken them in Victory Lane.
POS

Boskoop, Netherlands

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all well and good but she does have a sweet rear. I don't know if you've seen the swimsuit photos of her that were published in SI, but she was looking hot even though they airbushed the "tramp stamp" out.Her cans are small to average but her buns are super tight. That's why I will be voting for her to win so we can see her shaken them in Victory Lane.
I agree, she has a sweet rear, good for bump drafting. The front end is sweet, a mouth full, nothing wasted.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#12 Feb 19, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, she has a sweet rear, good for bump drafting. The front end is sweet, a mouth full, nothing wasted.
Small or flat chested women have always been better athletes because big boobs get in the way of a golf swing, for instance. Many of them also have thick thighs and butts too because they need to be muscular in those areas. Fortunately, you don't need a big butt to drive a car so that's what makes Danica so hot and all. It will be interesting to see if she gives any preference to Stenhouse now that they are dating. Do you think he would hold back from driving her too tough on the track so that he can continue to drive it home in the sack?
POS

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#13 Feb 19, 2013
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Small or flat chested women have always been better athletes because big boobs get in the way of a golf swing, for instance. Many of them also have thick thighs and butts too because they need to be muscular in those areas. Fortunately, you don't need a big butt to drive a car so that's what makes Danica so hot and all. It will be interesting to see if she gives any preference to Stenhouse now that they are dating. Do you think he would hold back from driving her too tough on the track so that he can continue to drive it home in the sack?
We all know who has the bigger paycheck, Roush is a cheap bastard. Ricky will drive her hard at the track, but only in the motorcoach. The Cat In The Hat won't put up with it, too long. Ricky will need to dump her. Hell Tony's not married, he might poke it for a while. As long as the sponsor's are paying up. She will most likely total a dozen cars this season and beat up another dozen.
NASCAR

El Paso, TX

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
You two queens should be bending over and grabbing your ankles for each other. Bunch of fairies!
YEP

El Paso, TX

#15 Feb 19, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>We all know who has the bigger paycheck, Roush is a cheap bastard. Ricky will drive her hard at the track, but only in the motorcoach. The Cat In The Hat won't put up with it, too long. Ricky will need to dump her. Hell Tony's not married, he might poke it for a while. As long as the sponsor's are paying up. She will most likely total a dozen cars this season and beat up another dozen.
Correct you are Jackie Roush is a cheapy skate I think that is why Matt isn't driving for him anymore. I hope she does well cause I'am a Tony Stewert fan. There is a big difference at going 200 mph when your alone on the track. And when the other 42 cars jump in there bump drafting and rubbing fenders and tires and bumpers in and out of the pits different ballgame them will see
Big Money

El Monte, CA

#16 Feb 19, 2013
Id like to see what she could racing against real men.
POS

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#17 Feb 19, 2013
Big Money wrote:
Id like to see what she could racing against real men.
She is too agressive at the end of a race. That's why they hated her in Indy/car. What did she have, 2 top 10's in Nationwide? Then she went shopping for shoes while leading in Canada. The boy have at it, will make her cry.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#18 Feb 20, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>She is too agressive at the end of a race. That's why they hated her in Indy/car. What did she have, 2 top 10's in Nationwide? Then she went shopping for shoes while leading in Canada. The boy have at it, will make her cry.
Stenhouse has got it made. Two-time Nationwide champ, now's he running full-time in cup. He's driving for rookie of the year and he's already lined up nookie of the year. The man is on top, I tell you.
POS

Boskoop, Netherlands

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
Stenhouse has got it made. Two-time Nationwide champ, now's he running full-time in cup. He's driving for rookie of the year and he's already lined up nookie of the year. The man is on top, I tell you.
Randy Lajoie was also a 2 time Busch Champion. Front Row Joe a past Busch Champion. Dale Jr. 2 time Champion. Matt, finished 2nd to Jr twice. 5 Time didn't do diddle in Busch, neither did Gordon or Stewart. With me writing all that, I might need to reconsider Danica, she should win the Cup Title hands down, hahaha.
POS

Boskoop, Netherlands

#20 Feb 20, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>She is too agressive at the end of a race. That's why they hated her in Indy/car. What did she have, 2 top 10's in Nationwide? Then she went shopping for shoes while leading in Canada. The boy have at it, will make her cry.
I forgot 2 time Truex, 1 win on a Monday. The day Bill France past away.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#21 Feb 20, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot 2 time Truex, 1 win on a Monday. The day Bill France past away.
That was one hell of a day. Martin was all over the field, schooling them at his home track of Dover. He was Bass Pro too and celebrated right in front of the Monster statue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poncho_NM Running Off City Data El Paso Members (Nov '13) 17 min Marshall Dillion 48
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 1 hr The Hooter Girls 2,210
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principals, good data a... 2 hr Rural living 13
2014 NFL Cowboys Talk 2 hr Petro 72
Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso (Nov '08) 2 hr frijole 1,687
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principles, good data a... 3 hr Rural living 2
the great petro is coming to town 4 hr petro 6
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Paso News, Events & Info