El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Vic wrote:
There's a video on you tube say' show smart the el pasoan. It looks like it was take from cielo vista mall they asked this teenager what's obama's last name and she said its barrak. And another dumb el pasoan said Houston is the capital of Texas and they are from here in El Paso. And this teenagers know the name of jay z's and kim kardashian baby's name. What a dumb teenagers
there's also a dumb jackass that says she can see the kermlin from her house and can't name one single magazine.
Petro

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

POS wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like your boyfriend made you sleep on the wet spot you poor little bitch.
I like the wet spot between your wifs legs
El Paso is not Texas

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

The funny thing about this thread is, El Paso is compared mostly with Las Cruses. Well in that case, El Paso is second. If you compare it with ANY other city in the US...or the world, it comes in...SUCKY!
I've lived in Korea, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Germany, United States and for a short time, Austria. You know what I found out? I'd rather live in Afghanistan that even drive through El Paso.
Oh, and El Paso isn't really a part of Texas. It's northern Mexico. Even Mexican's are ashamed to be there. Maybe that's why they speak Spanish, so people don't think they're from Hel Paso!
Let's just bulldoze the place and let become a peaceful desert once again!
DC Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

El Paso is not Texas wrote:
The funny thing about this thread is, El Paso is compared mostly with Las Cruses. Well in that case, El Paso is second. If you compare it with ANY other city in the US...or the world, it comes in...SUCKY!
I've lived in Korea, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Germany, United States and for a short time, Austria. You know what I found out? I'd rather live in Afghanistan that even drive through El Paso.
Oh, and El Paso isn't really a part of Texas. It's northern Mexico. Even Mexican's are ashamed to be there. Maybe that's why they speak Spanish, so people don't think they're from Hel Paso!
Let's just bulldoze the place and let become a peaceful desert once again!
Let me guess, you're a 3 foot tall midget out looking for lawns to cut and mow and no Hispanics families are hiring your lazy white azz. What a shame! Go back to welfare ya lazy slug.
DC Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess, you're a 3 foot tall midget out looking for lawns to cut and mow and no Hispanics families are hiring your lazy white azz. What a shame! Go back to welfare ya lazy slug.
Me and my brother Petro are 3' 4" so we dont need to bend over to suck pito at the truck stop. We are proud vendidos jotosexuals
Itsmeyque

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

POS wrote:
<quoted text>Does your snatch still smell?
Wow... Your comebacks are that of a retard special education person.... Don't sorry you don't need to be smart to work at mc Donald's flipping burgers
DougxFresh

Griffith, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

Vic wrote:
There's a video on you tube say' show smart the el pasoan. It looks like it was take from cielo vista mall they asked this teenager what's obama's last name and she said its barrak. And another dumb el pasoan said Houston is the capital of Texas and they are from here in El Paso. And this teenagers know the name of jay z's and kim kardashian baby's name. What a dumb teenagers
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
I have posted the video you're talking about there lol.
Looks likes I will be smashing plenty of Latinas when I come down there August of 2015 ,lol El Paso!!
I agree

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2014

El Paso is a shit hole I just got back from Germany and Houston Dallas and Phoenix are ok I don't know where this place came from but it's not like any other city I've been to in the states excuse me would be nice every once in a while dot remember so many homeless in the states if it wasn't for the Army I'd agree this place would sink further into a black hole
I agree

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2014

Also, other cities call it "Hell Paso"
I agree

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2014

Plus the cartel Mexico has defied it's government to creat militias to combat the cartel guess what they're knocking on our overpasses!
I agree

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2014

I have never in my life see a city handle road construction like El Paso!
otr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2014

I agree wrote:
Get out of el pisso you pendeja!
The Real SJM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2014

When I barely moved to El Paso, I didn't like it much. I was bored stiff and spent my evenings downing hooch and watching the tube. But then I started getting out and mixing it up and now I love this place. One attraction is the hot women and there are plenty of them. I don't go for the ones with the big cans because most of them have giant bellies too. I do enjoy the fine looking women from behind, though, because I have a serious fondness for sweet cheeks and hot buns. So I love it here, especially on days when these hot broads wear yoga pants to my favorite kosher deli.
FYI

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2014

Judged:

This place wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for all the dumb/ass douchebags who don't have a clue in life. Drivers here are the absolute worst. WHY DO ALL OF YOU IDIOTS GET IN THE PASSING LANE ON THE FREEWAY AND GO SLOW?????????? WHEN YOU ARE GETTING ON THE FREEWAY YOU NEED TO BE AT THE SPEED LIMIT, NOT FORTY ALMOST GETTING REARENDED!!!!!! STOP LOOKING IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR JUDGING PEOPLE ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU ARE-DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
FYI

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2014

ALSo FEMALES, STOP PRETEND COMBING YoUR HAIR / I SEE YOU CHECKING ME OUT / THe LIGHT TURNED GREEN SO MOVE YOUR ASS/ES!!!!!!!!!! THE ROAD IS No PLACE FOR a LOVE CONNECTION!!!!!!!!
FYE

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2014

Judged:

FYI wrote:
This place wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for all the dumb/ass douchebags who don't have a clue in life. Drivers here are the absolute worst. WHY DO ALL OF YOU IDIOTS GET IN THE PASSING LANE ON THE FREEWAY AND GO SLOW?????????? WHEN YOU ARE GETTING ON THE FREEWAY YOU NEED TO BE AT THE SPEED LIMIT, NOT FORTY ALMOST GETTING REARENDED!!!!!! STOP LOOKING IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR JUDGING PEOPLE ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU ARE-DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
Hey pendeja puppet, there are NO freeways in el pisso, only interstates, highways, loops, roads and spurs. Get your fat head out of your ass before you post something.
FYI

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Judged:

FYE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey pendeja puppet, there are NO freeways in el pisso, only interstates, highways, loops, roads and spurs. Get your fat head out of your ass before you post something.
Hey stupid DOUCHEBAG, look up the definition of FREEWAY, ya I wonder if you even graduated from anything, oh wait, you graduated from DOUCHEBAG HIGH where you were HIGH the whole time, you can tell real easy!!!!!!!!!
Jonny5

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

I'm from Houston and this place sucks.. What the first commenter said is true. The minimum wage luckily will go up soon to a federal regulated 10hr. These businesses here get away with so much. Most of them are very unprofessional. Can't wait to move next year..
Jonny5

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

I agree wrote:
Agreed. The worst roads in the US lies no further than El Paso. Houston highways are built right. I10 here is made very stupidly. Going 50 mph in a 60 mph zone will get you beat down in H-Town..
ebonics

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Jonny5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. The worst roads in the US lies no further than El Paso. Houston highways are built right. I10 here is made very stupidly. Going 50 mph in a 60 mph zone will get you beat down in H-Town..
That's because monkeys like you don't know how to drive.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 21 min POS 2,134
Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed t... 52 min betrayed 412
FBI raids Anamarc College 1 hr huey goins 4
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Defiant1 22,256
if all the mexicans go back to mexico america w... (Jan '08) 3 hr lol 593
El Paso border advocate arrested at Rep. Steve ... 5 hr George 73
Chances ISIS could slip through the southernn U... 5 hr trish long 14
•••
•••
El Paso Dating