Pettion to Sell Texas to Pay Off Nati...

Pettion to Sell Texas to Pay Off National Debt

Posted in the El Paso Forum

Constitutionalis t

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 30, 2013
We need 25000 signatures. Tell your family and friends.
DC Dave

United States

#2 Jan 30, 2013
I really don't think anybody would want to buy it unless you hot rid all the texans off the land first. Nobody wants texans amongst their mist. I think Mexico, Iran,China and Korea would put bids in.
How Does

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 30, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
I really don't think anybody would want to buy it unless you hot rid all the texans off the land first. Nobody wants texans amongst their mist. I think Mexico, Iran,China and Korea would put bids in.
I think China might bee a good choice they might be able to handle and enforce illegal immigration ( illegal aliens) problems better and free schooling lunches breakfast books lonestar cards medical and anchor babies Yes China is the answer. Iran would be a good second choice with their Shria Laws. It would be a win win for the USA. Just please give me 72 hours to pack my bags a get out of here.
DC Dave

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
How Does wrote:
<quoted text> I think China might bee a good choice they might be able to handle and enforce illegal immigration ( illegal aliens) problems better and free schooling lunches breakfast books lonestar cards medical and anchor babies Yes China is the answer. Iran would be a good second choice with their Shria Laws. It would be a win win for the USA. Just please give me 72 hours to pack my bags a get out of here.
you got it and don't forget to take your Mom with you.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 30, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
you got it and don't forget to take your Mom with you.
ok pinchi maricon!
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#7 Jan 30, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
I really don't think anybody would want to buy it unless you hot rid all the texans off the land first. Nobody wants texans amongst their mist. I think Mexico, Iran,China and Korea would put bids in.
First of all you are totally out of your cabeza. We Texans won this state fair and square for the mexican'ts in 1836 and reinforced that with the war of 1846 where we took it to Mexico City forcing Mexico to hand over all the lands north of El Paso and west through to the California Coasts.
Be Nice

El Paso, TX

#8 Jan 30, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>First of all you are totally out of your cabeza. We Texans won this state fair and square for the mexican'ts in 1836 and reinforced that with the war of 1846 where we took it to Mexico City forcing Mexico to hand over all the lands north of El Paso and west through to the California Coasts.
Stop responding to yourself you pendejo.
How Does

El Paso, TX

#9 Jan 30, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
you got it and don't forget to take your Mom with you.
She lives in North Dakota where 99.99% of the people speak read and write English and work not welfare as to save the goverment money. But thanks for the advise. There are a few from Canada that speak French and mind their own business. If they have a medical problem to go to the doctor across the border in Canada. They don't run and cry for free hand outs from the goverment of the USA. You Sabe
DontFuckWithGran dPa

El Paso, TX

#10 Jan 30, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>First of all you are totally out of your cabeza. We Texans won this state fair and square for the mexican'ts in 1836 and reinforced that with the war of 1846 where we took it to Mexico City forcing Mexico to hand over all the lands north of El Paso and west through to the California Coasts.
Bitch Slapped way to go Russ!
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#11 Jan 30, 2013
DontFuckWithGrandPa wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch Slapped way to go Russ!
That's a bunch of baloney. We might have won the battle but Mexico is winning the war. Viva Open Borders!!!
How Does

El Paso, TX

#12 Jan 30, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a bunch of baloney. We might have won the battle but Mexico is winning the war. Viva Open Borders!!!
The only open borders around here is sewage going back home southbound
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Mexico is buying up the us debt through china and other countries. We might have to hand her over either way.
watson

El Monte, CA

#14 Feb 7, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>First of all you are totally out of your cabeza. We Texans won this state fair and square for the mexican'ts in 1836 and reinforced that with the war of 1846 where we took it to Mexico City forcing Mexico to hand over all the lands north of El Paso and west through to the California Coasts.
That's not the point pops, the national debt is. Google see how much texas is worth a fair market price and deduct 20% cause everybody knows its stolen merchandise.
Big Money

United States

#15 Feb 8, 2013
Still open
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#16 Feb 8, 2013
Nobody would buy it. Too many Beaners on the government dole.
texas sucks

El Paso, TX

#17 Mar 3, 2013
Mexico is buying up the us debt through china and other countries. We might have to hand her over either way.
Interesting

El Paso, TX

#18 Mar 3, 2013
If you hate Texas so much, why are you still here? No need to wait for Texas to be sold.

You are the type that always hates where they live. Look in the mirror and quit blaming the area where ever you live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-LAPD officer Henry Solis laughs at murder he... 30 min butters_ 4
News Children's Hospital mediation 44 min I Hate The French 3
News Silver Alert: El Paso police search for 75-year... 47 min I Hate The French 8
Poll If I marry a FGT will you all come to my wedding? 50 min SpaceX Survivor 18
News Longtime auto dealer, Bob Hoy, died 1 hr me show 15
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Farting 740
News El Paso may staff, collect tolls at Tornillo-Gu... 2 hr huey goins 4
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages