Who is more perverted Jerry Sandusky ...

Who is more perverted Jerry Sandusky or Lorenzo

Posted in the El Paso Forum

Karma man

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 10, 2011
Penn State assistant coach, Jerry Sandusky, a serial pedophile who was allowed to add boy victims over the years in part because the university he had served was either unable or unwilling to stop him. Mr. Sandusky has been charged with sexually abusing eight boys over a 15-year span. Two top Penn State officials have been charged with perjury and failing to report to authorities what they knew of the allegations.

The FBI charges that Lorenzo García steered a $450,000 no-bid contract to Tracy Rose, a woman with whom he had a bi-Sexual relationship, and her company Infinity ResourcesÉ& Associates. The indictment also says that García had a personal financial interest in the company. He screwed the El Paso Taxpayers out of almost half a million dollars.

García will eventually plead guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit mail fraud, two counts of mail fraud and one count of aiding and abetting theft from programs receiving federal funds. He is a sniveling coward, who doesn't have the money, those $200,000 will go to his lawyers and also his house, and he doesn't have the balls to go to court.

It's time to charge those District employees with perjury and failing to report to authorities what they knew of the allegations.
Puppetmaster

El Paso, TX

#2 Nov 10, 2011
Lorenzo García, Is a Liar and a Theif!
Jerry Sandusky is innocent, the little boys had given him their consent.

Free Jerry Sandusky!
Fran

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2011
Puppetmaster wrote:
Lorenzo García, Is a Liar and a Theif!
Jerry Sandusky is innocent, the little boys had given him their consent.
Free Jerry Sandusky!
You are crazy if you think he is innocent. How do you know that the children gave their consent. Were you there? Have you done this or now do it? Did they even have a choice? No. Children don't give adults their permission unless they are threatened with something even worse...like death of the child or someone else the child loves. You are as sick as Sandusky is.
Fran

United States

#4 Nov 11, 2011
You are crazy if you think he is innocent. How do you know that the children gave their consent. Were you there? Have you done this or now do it? Did they even have a choice? No. Children don't give adults their permission unless they are threatened with something even worse...like death of the child or someone else the child loves. You are as sick as Sandusky is.

Sorry I have this above too, but this is my first time to react to something like this.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 11, 2011
I think this is a sick and stupid post that should be removed from topix faster than they fired Joe Paterno and his boss. Think about the victums.
Fran

United States

#7 Nov 11, 2011
Puppetmaster, what a name...if you believe the words you have written, you will be caught too. Just wait.
Concerned taxpayer

El Paso, TX

#9 Nov 11, 2011
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
I think this is a sick and stupid post that should be removed from topix faster than they fired Joe Paterno and his boss. Think about the victums.
Those innocent boys were raped by Jerry Sandusky. But Lorenzo Garcia financially raped thousands of El Paso taxpayers. He is a perfect turd; a filthy smelly wet bowel movement. He is the Bernie Madoff of the El Paso community. We will never forgive his betrayal; we trusted him with our hard-earned money. To educate our children.

What you have done is unforgivable, beyond serial child rapists.

And you will pay, Lorenzo. You and the criminal lying principals who still support you. They will pay. No, there is no pity.
Hollister Girl

El Paso, TX

#10 Nov 12, 2011
Concerned taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Those innocent boys were raped by Jerry Sandusky. But Lorenzo Garcia financially raped thousands of El Paso taxpayers. He is a perfect turd; a filthy smelly wet bowel movement. He is the Bernie Madoff of the El Paso community. We will never forgive his betrayal; we trusted him with our hard-earned money. To educate our children.
What you have done is unforgivable, beyond serial child rapists.
And you will pay, Lorenzo. You and the criminal lying principals who still support you. They will pay. No, there is no pity.
The truly sad part is that he will get away with this crime. His freinds are still at their cushy jobs collecting a paycheck. The present district admistrators were there when Garcia was fleecing the city. What on this good earth makes you think, with Garcia gone, EPISD will be smooth sailing?
WRONG! The mafia and the syndicate have laid the ground work for these type of crimminal organizations. We need to replace the entire staff, force them to have total disclosure of thier contracts and why.
Say good bye to this sweet heart costly catch phrase programs that do little except line the pockets of these coaches with our money.
Indeed, EPISD's crimes has more than rape and torture the minds of families in the classroom. By comparison, Sandusky only had sex, a quick act. Robbery and emotional abuse pail in comparison to sex crimes.
Shame on you EPISD!
Shame on you Board of Trustees.
Anonymous

El Paso, TX

#11 Nov 12, 2011
Jerry Sandusky is in for a lot of hell. He single handedly sank himself, Joe Paterno, and a whole college into criminal processes and civil law suits for the next 5-10 years. This man is responsible for more than just 9 young men. He probably will find himself with anywhere from 12-20 criminal counts for sexual activities with 12-20 children. The college administrators knew what was happening and covered it up. They also may be responsible for the death of a District attorney who quashed the 1998 case and then disappeared in 2005.

Garcia is just a Thief and a Liar.
Hollister Girl

El Paso, TX

#12 Nov 13, 2011
JWRussell wrote:
Garcia is just a Thief and a Liar.
You left out Pervert!
Girlfreinds, mistresses, ex wives, Central Office staff is full of women in high heels and skirts, doesn't take much to figure out why they call that place the "Pleasure Palace". He was successful at getting rid of the ugly females "hourly employees"
Puppetmaster

El Paso, TX

#13 Nov 13, 2011
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
"Victims"?
I think not, I personally know how much little kids enjoy it.
Puppetmaster-San dusky

AOL

#15 Nov 13, 2011
TO ALL,THIS POST CONCERNS ME because someone has pulled the curtains up from behind the scense and uncovered what I do in my daily dirty perverted life. Theres no where to run or hide so it concerns me because I am sick and cant change my dirty filthy habbits. I just happen to dwell in young boys because because.
Puppetmaster

San Marcos, CA

#16 Nov 13, 2011
A dopers poem

Dopers are dumb yes indeed
They think they get away with their dumb deed,
This week they need to take heed.
Because my goal is to turn them in with great speed.
Puppetmaster

San Marcos, CA

#18 Nov 13, 2011
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
Good you should be concerned!!!
The law is just steps away from busting you!!!
I am not the one admitting to comitting a crime or having knowledge of one stupid.
Roy Gray

El Paso, TX

#19 Nov 20, 2011
Over the past weeks, readers of the El Paso Times have learned a great deal about EPISD's dealings with Infinity, which led to the indictment of Superintendent García.

I also gleaned from the readings that local politicians and appointees have dodged accountability and responsibility. It seems everyone is relieved that García is the only one indicted.

During my years with the federal government, I learned that, as an administrator overseeing contracts and contractors, there were specific rules for "sole sourcing" or "no-bid" contracts.

In my time,$10,000 was the maximum for sole source or no-bid contracts. I know this has changed somewhat, but the rules for approving sole sourcing are basically the same.

It was almost impossible to sole source anything in the federal sector.

It makes me wonder why García is the only one implicated in this matter. Where was the district during the approval process? Who voted for the sole-source $450,000 contract? What are EPISD's established guidelines and rules for sole-source or no-bid contracting?

El Paso is under the federal microscope for fraud and corruption in government; you'd think our elected officials would be awake at the switch. When and where does this end?
Lorenzo

El Paso, TX

#20 Dec 8, 2011
Jerry only raped boys; I raped everyone out of their taxes for education. Jerry was horny I was greedy and horny for Tracy.
bordertown blues

United States

#21 Dec 9, 2011
It will be a long time before Dr Garcia comes to trial. They are just now getting to Galadon, who pleaded guilty, admitting to mail fraud. He moved on and was milking another state.
Dr Garcia will also move on but his riegn of theft and lies conitnues as long as his hand picked Central Office staff continues to draw a paycheck from the taxpayers of El Paso.
If there are any legal voters in El Paso stand up to this den of thieves and run them out of the city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New American National Anthem Vote Yes or No (Dec '12) 53 min Fart Guitar 45
News Border security is tougher than ever, Departmen... Tue Refried Farts 8
News Barrio mural honors legendary radio personality (Jan '09) Mon A Yeast Fart 20
News LA Mayor's Cultural Appropriation of the "Dream... Mon BRRT FART 61
News Photos: Arizona Wildcats 63, UTEP 16 Mon Farts Practice 2
Does Fart Man Get Paid To Clog Topix? Mon Farts 4 Cash 8
Overthrow of Khadafy Destabilized the Middle East Mon Farting monkeys 13

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages