2014 NFL Cowboys Talk

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#24 Aug 8, 2014
Holy Frijoles wrote:
Where are all the cowpo op fans today? When is petr0 going to polish last night's turd?
Relax remember you all them sorry post you posted up last year and made silly excuses ever your cowdudes lost or you wouldn't show up on Monday mornings after they took a beating. Which was a lot of times. Well don't pee you pants but you cowdudes are in for the same old story this year. Repeat of last year and maybe even worse. So don't get your hopes to high
POS

Shanghai, China

#25 Aug 16, 2014
Cowpoops suck again. Another losing season coming their way.
Petro

United States

#26 Aug 17, 2014
POS wrote:
Cowpoops suck again. Another losing season coming their way.
Right on maricon
Petro

Mountain View, CA

#28 Aug 17, 2014
Important Business Man wrote:
Everybody STFU! We're still evaluating some players and we still almost won imagine if the starters played the whole game.
I wonder what flaps more? The useless lips between your fugly nose and mouth or your crusty vertical snatch flappers. So chill out you inbred beaner.
POS

Shanghai, China

#31 Aug 24, 2014
Where that jotosexual S-TD Passer, to tell us how good the cowpoop's are?
Petro

El Paso, TX

#33 Aug 25, 2014
POS wrote:
Where that jotosexual S-TD Passer, to tell us how good the cowpoop's are?
You miss my balls maricon.
POS

Shanghai, China

#34 Aug 25, 2014
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss my balls maricon.
I never miss your maricon balls, Im right on target with my foot. So now you are S-TD Passer? My mistake, you are well know as the STD passer in the border area, ya smelly wettback. Get back to your donkey show, to warm your mammy.
Officer Frank

El Paso, TX

#35 Sep 7, 2014
EVERYBODY STFU!!!!!!!! Its Game time!!!
We'll see you guys after todays big win!!!!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#36 Sep 7, 2014
Officer Frank wrote:
But will you see us after they lose or no show like last year?
POS

South Yarra, Australia

#37 Sep 8, 2014
Officer Frank wrote:
Hey STD Passer, another losing season for you and the cowshits. Tony homo with 3 picks, HOW BOUT THEM COWSHITS!!!!!
Vern Dozier

El Paso, TX

#38 Sep 8, 2014
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> But will you see us after they lose or no show like last year?
They crapped out - again.
TD Passer

El Paso, TX

#41 Sep 21, 2014
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!! What did I tell you , Superbowl 2015 here we come!!!!! looks like the forty Whiners were a one game wonder. they peaked in the first game of the year!!!!!! Everybody wear your Cowboys jerseys tomorrow , Cowboys blue jersey Monday.....
POS

South Yarra, Australia

#42 Sep 22, 2014
TD Passer wrote:
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!! What did I tell you , Superbowl 2015 here we come!!!!! looks like the forty Whiners were a one game wonder. they peaked in the first game of the year!!!!!! Everybody wear your Cowboys jerseys tomorrow , Cowboys blue jersey Monday.....
Superbowl, hahahaha. The only thing coming is that jotosexual laying next to you. in your mouth. quit your crying ys fagggotassqueer
Gunslinger915

El Paso, TX

#43 Sep 22, 2014
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Superbowl, hahahaha. The only thing coming is that jotosexual laying next to you. in your mouth. quit your crying ys fagggotassqueer
Your gay azz would definitely know what that situation is all about you cumslurper
TD Passer

El Paso, TX

#44 Sep 23, 2014
The Cowboys will make it 3 in row. next game is easy. hahhahajajahajahhaha what about washington why are all their fans hiding their faces? hahhahaaahhajajajjaj
cowboys suck

El Paso, TX

#45 Sep 28, 2014
Prediction

Saints (because it's Sunday) 31
Cowpussies 27
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#46 Sep 29, 2014
cowboys suck wrote:
Prediction
Saints (because it's Sunday) 31
Cowpussies 27
You need to stick that prediction up your ass. Obviously you know nothing about football so hopefully you can tinkle in a boot.
behave professionally

El Paso, TX

#47 Sep 30, 2014
huey goins wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stick that prediction up your ass. Obviously you know nothing about football so hopefully you can tinkle in a boot.
Read Deal here. Stop crying you banwagon jotosexual. You'll lose again and quickly.
Officer Frank

El Paso, TX

#48 Oct 5, 2014
Last week for Bandwagon jumpers to come on board. After today s win nobody but True Blue Cowboys are allowed to cheer for Americas Team.
All Aboard!!!!!!! All aboard the winning train........Lets Go Cowboys
Officer Frank

El Paso, TX

#49 Oct 8, 2014
Another Great Win, Seattle were coming !!!!! does anybody know where the Super Bowl is going to be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Paso man arrested 9 times on DWI charges 2 hr huey goins 3
Beatdown at Memorial 5 hr DC Dave 59
New Residenta a punk azz nikka? 10 hr New Resident 17
Huey Goins is a legit NAMBLA member 14 hr Chucolate915 5
Buzz Adams sued 17 hr Chucolate915 5
US Army Deadbeat Dad, SGT Daniel Shane. 20 hr New Resident 4
Independent Baseball/Old Diablos ownership group 20 hr New Resident 3

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance