2014 NFL Cowboys Talk
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
TD PASSER

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2014
Does anybody know when the centers and quartebacks have to report?
TD PASSER

United States

#3 Jul 4, 2014
hoogivsaschit wrote:
Cowpoops 2014 record = 6 W -10 L.
Are you stupid? Did you even pay attention to the draft? All major concerns were addressed. Where looking at a banner year and maybe two Cowboys added tobthe ring of glory.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#5 Jul 4, 2014
hoogivsaschit wrote:
<quoted text>
You addle-brain. Their major concern is Jerry Jones and he's still there. Cowpoop fans are as dumb as dummcrats. They keep going and buying his stuff and making him rich for what?
How right you are on JJ. The Cowpokes will never win a Super Bowl as long as that guy owns them. Hell they haven't even won a playoff game this century
TD Passer

El Paso, TX

#6 Jul 4, 2014
I think with management passing on some big name up and comers at quarter back sent a huge message to Romo. Look out for Romo to come out guns a blazing this year and full of confidence.. Lets get Romo his ring!!!!
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#7 Jul 4, 2014
Does anyone know how much I love the tightends and unnecessary roughness
L Morales

United States

#8 Jul 4, 2014
DC Dave wrote:
Does anyone know how much I love the tightends and unnecessary roughness
Yeah your dad.
Dallas

El Paso, TX

#9 Jul 7, 2014
Dallas fans are the biggest idiots on the planet
Church Goer

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2014
Dallas wrote:
Dallas fans are the biggest idiots on the planet
Your sister is the biggest hore in texas
Dallas

El Paso, TX

#11 Jul 7, 2014
Church Goer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sister is the biggest hore in texas
Your mama.
TD Passer

United States

#12 Jul 10, 2014
Mini camp just finished. On to oxnard ca. For main camp and the march to the super bowl continues. Romo ring 2015
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#13 Jul 10, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> How right you are on JJ. The Cowpokes will never win a Super Bowl as long as that guy owns them. Hell they haven't even won a playoff game this century
After I left the service, I married and had children. Some of my children are lesbian and gay, and I could not love them any more than I do.I thank God for my children and for the knowledge that He creates some of His children gay.

They are children of God, and I am glad that equality is finally sweeping the USA. Our cause would be advanced if pot proponents like you took a stand. Our causes are both the same and one hand washes the other, don't you now?
church goer

United States

#14 Jul 10, 2014
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
After I left the service, I married and had children. Some of my children are lesbian and gay, and I could not love them any more than I do.I thank God for my children and for the knowledge that He creates some of His children gay.
They are children of God, and I am glad that equality is finally sweeping the USA. Our cause would be advanced if pot
proponents like you took a stand. Our
causes are both the same and one hand
washes the other, don't yow?
Your gay son, is he the fireman?
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#15 Jul 10, 2014
church goer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your gay son, is he the fireman?
No, he works in law enforcement but he does have a really big hose.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#16 Jul 10, 2014
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
They are children of God, and I am glad that equality is finally sweeping the USA. Our cause would be advanced if pot proponents like you took a stand. Our causes are both the same and one hand washes the other, don't you now?
What the hell are you talking about this topic is about the Dallas Cowdudes. Its not about Oueers
Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#17 Jul 11, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell are you talking about this topic is about the Dallas Cowdudes. Its not about Oueers
I came up with one hell of an idea this afternoon that I know you will enjoy. You see, I had a spicy burrito for lunch and spent a good deal of the afternoon sitting on the can. While I was there, my mind turned to these head shops that are popping up all over. I figured that they should sell a pipe for smoking grass shaped like a dong. Not a giant one, but nicely sized with ridges and a full mushroom head. Anyway, it would really appeal to women who like oral and also the gay crowd. You can get a double rush from sticking the wang in your mouth and from the wonderful smoke you inhale. When you're fully baked, the pipe can even double as a sex toy, but you'll have to make sure all the fire is out before you stick it up your butt or beaver, whichever you prefer. Don't you think that is a brilliant idea? It's sure to make millions.
church goer

United States

#18 Jul 11, 2014
D
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
I came up with one hell of an idea this afternoon that I know you will enjoy. You see, I had a spicy burrito for lunch and spent a good deal of the afternoon sitting on the can. While I was there, my mind turned to these head shops that are popping up all over. I figured that they should sell a pipe for smoking grass shaped like a dong. Not a giant one, but nicely sized with ridges and a full mushroom head. Anyway, it would really appeal to women who like oral and also the gay crowd. You can get a double rush from sticking the wang in your mouth and from the wonderful smoke you inhale. When you're fully baked, the pipe can even double as a sex toy, but you'll have to make sure all the fire is out before you stick it up your butt or beaver, whichever you prefer. Don't you think that is a brilliant idea? It's sure to make millions.
It sounds like a money maker booty shaker. Except for the Christian right they dont stick nothing up there unless its for procreation.
POS

South Yarra, Australia

#19 Jul 12, 2014
Who gives a chit about the Cowpoops. Just another waste of talent less over paid drug addicts puppets acting like they really belong in the NFL.
church goer

El Paso, TX

#20 Jul 12, 2014
Are they going to feature Americas team on HBO again?
Holy Frijoles

United States

#22 Aug 8, 2014
Where are all the cowpo op fans today? When is petr0 going to polish last night's turd?
Fletcher Grey

El Paso, TX

#23 Aug 8, 2014
Holy Frijoles wrote:
Where are all the cowpo op fans today? When is petr0 going to polish last night's turd?
Instead of worrying about a ball game, we should reflect on two important anniversaries. Fifty years ago this summer, one of the most iconic moments of the Civil Rights Movement unfolded. And it was ninety-five years ago that Texas took a large step forward for women. Both anniversaries concern a right we as Texans hold dear: the right to vote.

In Mississippi, as in other places across the country, an entrenched establishment resisted allowing racial diversity to express its voice through the political process. Three volunteers disappeared after trying to champion the right to vote. They had been murdered by people who were willing to kill to prevent African-Americans from voting.

The right of women to vote was itself the culmination of a long struggle.Since our country's birth, women have fought to have their voices heard in the halls of power.

Had brave and tireless women not demanded the right to vote, Texans would never have had trailblazers like Irma Rangel, Ann Richards, and Molly Ivins. Today, though, many Texans face some of the same challenges that the Voting Rights Act and women's suffrage sought to remedy.

A federal court will soon consider whether Texas' restrictive voter ID law violates the Voting Rights Act. Another court earlier determined that implementation of Texas' voter ID law would result in a discriminatory impact on minority voters, while noting that women whose last names had been changed through marriage or divorce could be disproportionately harmed as well.

Our state and our nation are stronger when all of our voices regardless of race, gender or economic stature are included in political dialogue. This November, let us honor the memory of those who fought to assure that we were granted our most sacred of Constitutional privileges by casting a ballot. It doesn't matter if you are straight, gay, bisexual, transgender, transvestite or androgynous - get out there and stang it in the voting booth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 11 min DC Fart 24,369
kickass snake for sale (Jun '06) 12 min The Resistance 53
This is another abandoned topix forum 16 min DC Fart 59
News Judge's final ruling may hinder Downtown arenaa Sun DC Fart 1
Have you ever farted while taking a vergota up ... Sun Rodney Dangerfart 9
New Starts Sun Waiting 4 Farts 3
What ever became of the Choda Mountain Tower? Sat Sporty fart spice 4

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages