Email: Attorney Theresa Caballero accused of assaulting maid

Oct 19, 2012 Full story: El Paso Times 11

Local attorney Theresa Caballero was accused on Thursday of assaulting her maid, according to an email sent by a city administrator to the City Council.

Full Story

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 20, 2012
This typical of Mexicans with money.
LOL

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Afghan - Iraq Vet wrote:
This typical of Mexicans with money.
You wish that you had money you little pos puppet molester!
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 20, 2012
It sounds like she really beat the snot out of her. It's possible she had her pinned down and was whaling on her for an extended period. I stand by my theory that this was a lesbo deal gone wrong.
TC employs illegal worker

El Paso, TX

#4 Oct 20, 2012
The real headline should be: DA will file chrages against TC for employing an illegal worker.

Them gay like TC are though especially against a poor defenseless old lay.
The DA should file charges against Caballero for employing an illegal Mexican.
Huey Goins

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 21, 2012
TC employs illegal worker wrote:
The real headline should be: DA will file chrages against TC for employing an illegal worker.
Them gay like TC are though especially against a poor defenseless old lay.
The DA should file charges against Caballero for employing an illegal Mexican.
Disgusting life form. Gives it away free to the homophobic faith healing bible toting tongue talking "Rev" that has single handedly tried to turn El Paso in to the largest homophobic city in the nation.Any one with any brains knows this guy is a bigot and an embarrassment to us all.She is now picking on a Poor undocumented soul that tried to make a dollar here.
Jesus anchondo

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Personally I think people are just trying to cash in on what they can get out of Ms. Caballero and at the same time others are trying to roll her name in the mud... I also think maybe all this is happening cause she stepped on someone's toes... If that's the case then, do it cause it's the right thing to do and not because she "crossed" someone...
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Jesus anchondo wrote:
Personally I think people are just trying to cash in on what they can get out of Ms. Caballero and at the same time others are trying to roll her name in the mud... I also think maybe all this is happening cause she stepped on someone's toes... If that's the case then, do it cause it's the right thing to do and not because she "crossed" someone...
She also has a plump rump. Don't forget that because a lot of people find it offensive.
Carrie

El Paso, TX

#8 Nov 15, 2012
What makes you think the maid is working illegally? It isn't illegal to hire someone with a workcard here in El Paso. It's generally always someone else that doesn't understand the culture, but I would expect an El Pasoen to know that 500k people come here daily to work and do it legally.
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Carrie wrote:
What makes you think the maid is working illegally? It isn't illegal to hire someone with a workcard here in El Paso. It's generally always someone else that doesn't understand the culture, but I would expect an El Pasoen to know that 500k people come here daily to work and do it legally.
The first thing suspicious here is that it was a woman who was hired. Most women of means that I know hire a Man Friday to work round the house because when they're done servicing the pool or the lawn, they can service the woman of the house. That's why most male servants are well built, handsome and hung. Everyone knows that men hire women maids because they like to ogle their caboose when they work and then when the house is cleaned, they take them into the bedroom for the pile driver. That's why women wear the French maid outfits while they dust and vacuum - to get the men in the mood for being loved long time afterwards. So this definitely speaks to her character and orientation.
Carrie

El Paso, TX

#10 Nov 27, 2012
Boy, Larry, you DON'T live in El Paso.
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Carrie wrote:
Boy, Larry, you DON'T live in El Paso.
Why do you say that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 8 min Liberal forever 22,733
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr stupid people 803
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr stupid people 593
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr stupid people 18,749
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 689
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 379
Could L Morales be a carrier of Tuberculosis 3 hr Vern Dozier 12

El Paso Jobs

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]