Pharmacist arrested: Shop owner, tech...

Pharmacist arrested: Shop owner, technician accused of fraud

There are 161 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 11, 2009, titled Pharmacist arrested: Shop owner, technician accused of fraud. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

An El Paso pharmacist was arrested Wednesday by federal agents and accused of selling drugs illegally with proceeds probably topping $1.3 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Covering Up

El Paso, TX

#55 Mar 12, 2009
lol389 wrote:
<quoted text>
First,you imply I am covering up for my boss and then you ask if I have been there...which is it?
This building must be HUGE!! Now we have NCED,(are they even still around??),Jones,the Nigerian pharmisist, the staff,the doctors,and now we add Dr. Lacy and Access Healthsource. Just add a partridge in a pear tree and we have a song!You just don't get it. It does not matter how long the pharmacist "did his shaningans" (whatever that is) or who he did it in front of. You still cannot prove anyone else liable except the pharmacy.
Answer me this: Have you been there or not? Is that hard for you to answer that question or not. Because you come off as not even knowing what you are talking about, or knowing your asss from a... holle in the ground. YOu seem not to be familiar with this building's history or whats going on in there. Stay out of it, because you look stupider and just vying for attention unlike the others who have something interesting to add. Your ramblings aren't fooling or confusing anyone. And all us following this story have prooven what we have been saying all along. There are people from the inside and outside and everywhere talking about what they know. You don't know jack shhittt, nor even know what the point or your drivel is, do you?
Organized Crime

El Paso, TX

#56 Mar 12, 2009
lol389 wrote:
<quoted text>
First,you imply I am covering up for my boss and then you ask if I have been there...which is it?
This building must be HUGE!! Now we have NCED,(are they even still around??),Jones,the Nigerian pharmisist, the staff,the doctors,and now we add Dr. Lacy and Access Healthsource. Just add a partridge in a pear tree and we have a song!You just don't get it. It does not matter how long the pharmacist "did his shaningans" (whatever that is) or who he did it in front of. You still cannot prove anyone else liable except the pharmacy.
if it walks like a rat and smells like a rat then it must be a rat. Oh, and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Shove your stupid partridge tree analogy up your assss.
Uglies

El Paso, TX

#57 Mar 12, 2009
lol389 wrote:
<quoted text>
High school kids? Are we sure there were no infants or old women involved??
the whole staff is a bunch of ugly old hags on the westside.
Doctors Office

El Paso, TX

#58 Mar 12, 2009
lol389 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the name of the doctor that KVIA quoted as saying that a search warrant was executed at a "doctors office." I'm still waiting for an answer but you refuse to give one. Why is that?
Grape Vine

El Paso, TX

#59 Mar 12, 2009
I hapen to know that Peter Ayika was having plans drawn up to build a "Resort" in his native country. He paid cash to the architect on all the work that was done. This article did answer a lot of questions and confirm my suspicions about him.
Ana Ramirez

El Paso, TX

#60 Mar 12, 2009
Grape Vine wrote:
I hapen to know that Peter Ayika was having plans drawn up to build a "Resort" in his native country. He paid cash to the architect on all the work that was done. This article did answer a lot of questions and confirm my suspicions about him.
The other Nigerian pharmacist at Physicians Healthcare Associates eastside, owned Apartment buildings. I don't know if he did anything wrong, but what are the chances of 2 Nigerian Pharmacists at PHA. Others have said they did in fact see Frank Lozano at the eastside PHA. Was he a runner or what? Just asking questions. Also, the office manager Anna Ramirez was a witch and would try to destroy anyone who asked the most harmless questions about PHA and the way they ran things.
Medicaid Scam

El Paso, TX

#61 Mar 12, 2009
Ayika was billing Medicaid and defrauding them, yet Dr. Walker, who is president of Physicians Healthcare Associates, and worked next to Ayika is medical director of Superior Medicaid. Don't you think Walker would have known about the overbilling when he is seeing the reports at Superior Medicaid?? Walker had to have known what was going on.
Law Breakers

Moulton, TX

#63 Mar 12, 2009
Mike wrote:
40 pills a day!!!! Is that what I read in the article??? 40 pills!!! jeezus... get some help people!!
Be advised that some of these 'buyers' were also sellers, not druggies.
la spooky

AOL

#64 Mar 12, 2009
This whole thing is dumberer then anythin I seen.
Smart

El Paso, TX

#65 Mar 12, 2009
Law Breakers wrote:
<quoted text> Be advised that some of these 'buyers' were also sellers, not druggies.
Damn good point, and probably supplying Mexico

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, TX

#66 Mar 13, 2009
Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn good point, and probably supplying Mexico
You probably need to check you facts.
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/state_factsheet...
It would be unlikely they are supplying Mexico with drugs. Being available over the counter and easier to get illicitly in Mexico would make smuggling to the US much more likely. These 2 jokers were small time and greedy.
Rodney Kenk

Edmond, OK

#68 Mar 13, 2009
Come on uh Come on now, Can't wee all jest git ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, TX

#69 Mar 13, 2009
Mr Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont act stupid snitch this is what people are moving:
Banned Ephedra
They are not moving it to Mexico, It would be coming from Mexico.
http://www.stratfor.com/analysis/organized_cr...
There is a pretty color picture that details it for you. The pharmacist and tech were likely selling to local or mobile cookers in El Paso.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_meth
Organized Crime

El Paso, TX

#70 Mar 13, 2009
Snitch1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably need to check you facts.
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/state_factsheet...
It would be unlikely they are supplying Mexico with drugs. Being available over the counter and easier to get illicitly in Mexico would make smuggling to the US much more likely. These 2 jokers were small time and greedy.
Are you going to tell me that there are no people from Mexico addicted to hydrocodone? Get real. Mexico doesn't make hydrocodone.

Since: Mar 09

Littleton, CO

#71 Mar 13, 2009
The laws must be changed to protect the innocence, future generations to come.
Lock everymotherfucking pusher out there, and anyone that is connected to them somehow go as well.
Imprisonment

El Paso, TX

#72 Mar 13, 2009
project915 wrote:
The laws must be changed to protect the innocence, future generations to come.
Lock everymotherfucking pusher out there, and anyone that is connected to them somehow go as well.
That's right. Lock the white collar crime doctors there too. Enough is enough. Doctors are not above the law. First embezzling millions, a reputation throughout El Paso for insurance fraud, orchestrating medicaid to refer clients to PHA and Continental by working as a medical director there (Dr. Vernoy Walker again, boy his name is involved in alot of felonies), assaulting the public, covering for the unethical behaviour of his staff, drug tracking and now this. And some guy who committed murder against himself because of Physicians Healthcare Associates and Continental.
Sexy

El Paso, TX

#73 Mar 13, 2009
Snitch1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not moving it to Mexico, It would be coming from Mexico.
http://www.stratfor.com/analysis/organized_cr...
There is a pretty color picture that details it for you. The pharmacist and tech were likely selling to local or mobile cookers in El Paso.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_meth
Hamburgler, are you good in bed? with your kinky mask, black and white transparent jumpsuit, your well hung tie, and your wild orange skin and greƱas, and short enough to lick the right places?
March 11

El Paso, TX

#74 Mar 13, 2009
Did the arrests happen on Wednesday?
March 11

El Paso, TX

#75 Mar 13, 2009
Did this FBI and DEA arrests happen on March 11, this Wednesday. The NEWS said there are more arrests to happen. The news main source is the FBI
Dr Arrogant

El Paso, TX

#76 Mar 14, 2009
After the News said that more arrests are too follow, Dr. Vernoy Walker practically dared the FBI by telling his staff to say its all "hear say," and "business as usual" awhich is what is always says when the shiiit hits the fan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas border residents mixed over whether they ... 1 hr DC Dave 32
News A Supreme Court Conundrum 2 hr butters_ 9
News DHS: Trump Border 'Wall' to Cost $21.6B, Take 3... 2 hr DC Dave 478
News Man arrested in shooting outside Northeast Ela 4 hr butters_ 5
News Supreme Court hears case of teen shot dead in M... 5 hr DC Dave 14
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 9 hr WilsonPhartx 24,127
Prognosticating The End of Trump's First Term 20 hr The More Things C... 1

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages