First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frescos

United States

#21 Jan 14, 2014
TAX PAYER wrote:
No I do not approve of Rosa Cervantes as County Clerk. Do we really need another person that is clueless in the County Clerk's Office. People please we need to stop electing persons that do not have any credentials and are only want the title at the tax payers expense.
Delia get's paid over 80,000.00 a year with out any education - that is so wrong. I want to see a candidate that has a college degree a Bachelors and or a Masters. I'm tried of seeing these dirty politicians get elected only because of who they are married too.
Valerie Sanchez has a degree bachelor and masters, she also was fired from that office for being a lazy ass who sent flowers to her female employees that she was involved with and let them leave the office to do personal work on her and yet other lover got fired for selling county records on the side.
Gonzalo Johnson

United States

#22 Jan 15, 2014
Rosa is the bomb
Liza

United States

#23 Jan 15, 2014
TAX PAYER wrote:
No I do not approve of Rosa Cervantes as County Clerk. Do we really need another person that is clueless in the County Clerk's Office. People please we need to stop electing persons that do not have any credentials and are only want the title at the tax payers expense.
Delia get's paid over 80,000.00 a year with out any education - that is so wrong. I want to see a candidate that has a college degree a Bachelors and or a Masters. I'm tried of seeing these dirty politicians get elected only because of who they are married too.
Valerie Sanchez has a bachelors and masters, she also hates to work and loves the female employees and promises all her employees Happy Hour SHOT SHOT SHOTS like she use to do when she worked there so she could work on them
Concerned voter

El Paso, TX

#24 Jan 25, 2014
Valerie Sanchez is an evil vindictive snake and is already planning to FIRE current County Clerk employees if she gets her way. Some if her "VALunteers" are former disgruntled employees some of which she wanted out while she served as Chief deputy, Hypocrite!! Before she was FIRED from the County Clerks office she did very little work and spent her time reading employees' emails. Smooth talker like her cousin Gilbert Sanchez who is currently in federal prison. She sent flowers to her special female subordinates whom received preferential treatment by her and like the previous post stated treated to shots.
Montwood Mom

El Paso, TX

#25 Jan 25, 2014
Concerned voter wrote:
Valerie Sanchez is an evil vindictive snake and is already planning to FIRE current County Clerk employees if she gets her way. Some if her "VALunteers" are former disgruntled employees some of which she wanted out while she served as Chief deputy, Hypocrite!! Before she was FIRED from the County Clerks office she did very little work and spent her time reading employees' emails. Smooth talker like her cousin Gilbert Sanchez who is currently in federal prison. She sent flowers to her special female subordinates whom received preferential treatment by her and like the previous post stated treated to shots.
The eastside is full of educated people from the USA...they don't like low-lifes like you and not welcomed in that area...Notice how people look at disgust at you It's not because you are ugly it's because you don't belong there and not the type anyone wants in their once upscale neighborhood. Buy whatever vehicle you want, no matter how expensive it is...You are still the wrong sort of beast..trash like you make areas that were once nice ghetto
Juror

El Paso, TX

#26 Jan 31, 2014
This witch was the reason I was late for jury duty spitting in my face about how the woman she is running against has to be removed and all I could think about is how her a....ss needed to be removed from my face.

Crazy bit...ch
Tax Payer

El Paso, TX

#27 Feb 3, 2014
TAX PAYER wrote:
No I do not approve of Rosa Cervantes as County Clerk. Do we really need another person that is clueless in the County Clerk's Office. People please we need to stop electing persons that do not have any credentials and are only want the title at the tax payers expense.
Delia get's paid over 80,000.00 a year with out any education - that is so wrong. I want to see a candidate that has a college degree a Bachelors and or a Masters. I'm tried of seeing these dirty politicians get elected only because of who they are married too.
Maybe you should really look at all Delia has done to improve the office. Valerie is running against Delia just because she was let go, and is pissed, Rosa Cervantes is running only cause someone is paying her to do so...

Dirty politicians... Delia ain't dirty .. Valerie is a dirty gay chik, and is using all the people that have been let go for a reason to help with her campaign, and Rosa.. Well that's something else.
Tax Payer

El Paso, TX

#28 Feb 3, 2014
Juror wrote:
This witch was the reason I was late for jury duty spitting in my face about how the woman she is running against has to be removed and all I could think about is how her a....ss needed to be removed from my face.
Crazy bit...ch
Ha ha ha right!
Need Work

El Paso, TX

#29 Feb 4, 2014
If you want to make some quick money I heard this lady and her family will pay you to pick up her opponents signs and deliver them to her as proof of payment.
LA body shopt

El Paso, TX

#30 Feb 4, 2014
Need Work wrote:
If you want to make some quick money I heard this lady and her family will pay you to pick up her opponents signs and deliver them to her as proof of payment.
You vieja licked my huevos last night.
Victor

El Paso, TX

#31 Feb 4, 2014
Need Work wrote:
If you want to make some quick money I heard this lady and her family will pay you to pick up her opponents signs and deliver them to her as proof of payment.
I believe this is true they did the same thing when Rosa was trying to be District Clerk four years ago and when Mike Cervantes was running for the Judge thing it was all over the courthouse que eran muy jaleros y largos
Jury Duty

El Paso, TX

#32 Feb 4, 2014
Its funny to see how dumb Rosa is when standing outside the County Tax Office. No wonder signs are starting to disappear... Rosa, you have no business running. You lost district clerk, what makes you think you will win County. Delia Briones is doing a great job, no matter how much bullshit you say.... Her office has wonderful customer service, and management does a great job in managing the office. Your going to bring back civil service to all employees... well hello dumb ass, everyone but upper management is covered by civil service.

ROSA YOU SUCK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso (Nov '08) 29 min huey goins 1,684
DONT PLAY TEXAS LOTTERY_ITs Rig (Dec '11) 10 hr POS 56
Maryland aprueba restricciones para inmigrantes... (Apr '09) 13 hr huey goins 122
Christmastime a big time for El Paso tamale makers 13 hr huey goins 1
Abundant Living Faith Center Christmas Celebrat... 14 hr Clark Morales 10
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 18 hr Gentleman John 23,030
El Paso ID Program Aims to Aid Undocumented Fri Gunther Gonzalez 28
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:14PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season
NFL11:56 AM
DeMarco Murray plans to play for Cowboys vs. Colts
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:18 AM
Ravens vs. Texans: Live Scores and Analysis for Baltimore