Obama Saved America
Sammy C

El Paso, TX

#1 May 26, 2012
Let's not forget americaca was burning and falling fast with the Ripofflican Depression when the O took office. So the Question is : Is America better off than 4 yrs ago? you might still be a worthless piece of Ripofflican crap and but as a whole is americaca better off? We do need a Ripofflican for the Reconquista to continue like under the W.
May your glass break

United States

#2 May 27, 2012
Sammy C wrote:
Let's not forget americaca was burning and falling fast with the Ripofflican Depression when the O took office. So the Question is : Is America better off than 4 yrs ago? you might still be a worthless piece of Ripofflican crap and but as a whole is americaca better off? We do need a Ripofflican for the Reconquista to continue like under the W.
McALLEN —  The sound of shattering glass coming from the family’s front door caught Marina Morfin’s attention that fateful Friday morning. 
“I thought it was my dog,” the 36-year-old said almost two months later.“And when I got out of the room with my little girl behind me, that’s when I had three guys in my  living room pointing guns at me, yelling at me, telling me not to move and that they were from the Zetas.”
Morfin and her 4-year-old daughter were caught in the middle of what authorities say is a drug-related home invasion that ended with the kidnapping of Morfin’s husband.
Authorities, however, never mentioned the assailants claimed to be part of one of Mexico’s bloodiest cartels.

Coming soon to your Neighborhood sponsored by obammmas homeland security.......
Puppermaster

Oceanside, CA

#3 May 27, 2012
Sammy C wrote:
This is why we need an IQ test to vote. Some people lack the mental capacity to chew gum and walk. Others are crack babies. Whatever the reason, let us hope this mental midget stays away from the polls.
Child Protective Services

El Paso, TX

#4 May 27, 2012
Puppermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why we need an IQ test to vote. Some people lack the mental capacity to chew gum and walk. Others are crack babies. Whatever the reason, let us hope this mental midget stays away from the polls.
This is why we need better laws and tougher jury's that won't allow confined people access to the internet.
Puppermaster

Oceanside, CA

#5 May 27, 2012
Child Protective Services wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why we need better laws and tougher jury's that won't allow confined people access to the internet.
If that was the case your trailer trash relatives could not communicate with you. Be careful for what you ask for.
Que

Knoxville, TN

#6 May 27, 2012
Puppermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was the case your trailer trash relatives could not communicate with you. Be careful for what you ask for.
Dude that is the same idit that always saying chit for all these years I call it Petro Jr.
Brian S

El Paso, TX

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Sammy C wrote:
I agree, Now Mexico is buying all of US debt through China and other country's . Texas will soon be sold to pay off debts. Welcome to Mexico, texas.
kracker

El Paso, TX

#8 Feb 8, 2013
thow poll iw no2 ldlows
Big Money

El Paso, TX

#16 Feb 10, 2013
Brian S wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, Now Mexico is buying all of US debt through China and other country's . Texas will soon be sold to pay off debts. Welcome to Mexico, texas.
A+
Independent

El Paso, TX

#17 Feb 10, 2013
The question should not be "are you better off than you were four years ago, the question should be: "are you able to comprehend the significant damage caused by the Republicans throughout the G.H.W. Bush and George W. Bush presidencies that got the United States in this mess in the first place"? The U.S came very close to complete financial annihilation under the Bush', and we as a country are still trying to neutralize the negative effects that they caused the U.S. The Dow Industrial Average is now at about 14,000, which is a amazing accomplishment for the Obama Administration. We, as a society have to give credit where credit is due, so I shout a resounding WTG president Obama and his team for helping the United States out of a very bad situation, an almost certain economic collapse, and the possibility that the United States of America, as a country and a society, would vanish from the annuls of history into oblivion. Thank you President Obama.
Dame Agua

United States

#19 Feb 17, 2013
The transformation of americaca has been a great hit with the common folks only the 1% and the racist don't like it. In 20 years the stupid fondling fathers won't matter or be remembered
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#20 Feb 18, 2013
yes Obama saved the America from the Rio grande to the Tierra del fuego. Viva le emperor Obama! Welcome to Republica del Norte!
Licenciado Borrego

El Paso, TX

#21 Mar 26, 2013
The transformation is going great except the part of the Death Panels , I hope they fix that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Refugees 21 min The Resistance 1
No Nativity scene at San Jacinto Plaza this year 26 min MrDelpaso 2
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr Defiant1 23,798
Nico Lico also to run for President in Mexico 10 hr el maton de s f 25
News One more sentenced in deacon drug-ring case 14 hr DC Dave 17
Dumb and Dumber A matter of Choice Fri butters_ 21
News New Mexico, Texas activists to hold 100 immigra... Fri DC Dave 3

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages