What kind of Fly's do we have in El Paso?

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
malamute

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 6, 2013
I have been taking notice that now that the weather is starting to warm up we are getting all different kinds of fly's in my house and backyard.
I was wondering if they come with the changing of the season just like migrating birds do, yesterday my sister and me were attacked by some strange looking yellow and green fly's.
They were beautiful but I thing that we got close to their nest and that they were just trying to defend their younglings!
snatchosucks

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Those are the Petro flys they always buzz around culos
Lloyd

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 6, 2013
malamute wrote:
I have been taking notice that now that the weather is starting to warm up we are getting all different kinds of fly's in my house and backyard.
I was wondering if they come with the changing of the season just like migrating birds do, yesterday my sister and me were attacked by some strange looking yellow and green fly's.
They were beautiful but I thing that we got close to their nest and that they were just trying to defend their younglings!
There are fruit flys, horse flys, blue tail flys and also Grenwich flyes, which are especially beautiful after the spring winds die down. I personally love the flies more than I do the beetles.
malamute

El Paso, TX

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Lloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
There are fruit flys, horse flys, blue tail flys and also Grenwich flyes, which are especially beautiful after the spring winds die down. I personally love the flies more than I do the beetles.
Im going to try and catch me some and put them in jars, last year we caught some and we put them in unused bird cages but they kept escaping.
Yes fly's are also our family's most favorite that's why we leave the doors and windows to our home open during most of the day so that the fly's will come in and make themselfs a home.
We even leave food or scraps for them on he kitchen table but our Chihuahua dogs keep getting to it first.
I Know

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 6, 2013
malamute wrote:
Well its not a fly at all its Mexican cockroaches they are all over ElPaso. The best way to get rid of them is shut off their food supply like Lone Starr Cards
DC Jose Luis

El Monte, CA

#6 Mar 6, 2013
As long as the Super Fly coons do grow
Panocho_NM De Rio Rancho

El Paso, TX

#7 Mar 6, 2013
malamute wrote:
<quoted text>
Im going to try and catch me some and put them in jars, last year we caught some and we put them in unused bird cages but they kept escaping.
Yes fly's are also our family's most favorite that's why we leave the doors and windows to our home open during most of the day so that the fly's will come in and make themselfs a home.
We even leave food or scraps for them on he kitchen table but our Chihuahua dogs keep getting to it first.
Malamute, What are you doing over here posting on City Data's Rival Forum?
I am given you notice to get your keysters back over to City Data at once,you have no business posting over here on Topix.
This is going to cost your ONE HUNDRED Infractions and I am placing you on provation.

Panocho_NM*
Well

El Paso, TX

#8 Mar 6, 2013
Panocho_NM De Rio Rancho wrote:
<quoted text>
Malamute, What are you doing over here posting on City Data's Rival Forum?
I am given you notice to get your keysters back over to City Data at once,you have no business posting over here on Topix.
This is going to cost your ONE HUNDRED Infractions and I am placing you on provation.
Panocho_NM*
I have a better idea why don't you STFU
DC Jose Luis

United States

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Here's a cup of STFU
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#10 Mar 6, 2013
There are several types of flies in El Paso. The inevitable bar fly in the downtown area soaking in booze. Fruit flies hanging around south El Paso's Gay bars. Wall flies trying to pick up news by sniffing around places they know they shouldn't. Then there are the real flies that pester people and land on food and dead bodies to lay their maggots. There are river flies that pester people and animals by biting them.
POS

Boskoop, Netherlands

#11 Mar 7, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
There are several types of flies in El Paso. The inevitable bar fly in the downtown area soaking in booze. Fruit flies hanging around south El Paso's Gay bars. Wall flies trying to pick up news by sniffing around places they know they shouldn't. Then there are the real flies that pester people and land on food and dead bodies to lay their maggots. There are river flies that pester people and animals by biting them.
What about the mexicant national bird, the warfly?
Panocho_NM de Rio Rancho

El Paso, TX

#12 Mar 7, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text> I have a better idea why don't you STFU
I am going to ban you from this forum, please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.

Let this be your FINAL WARNING! you have received TWO INFRACTIONS today Let this be your FINAL WARNING!

Panocho_NM*
Panocho_NM de Rio Rancho

El Paso, TX

#13 Mar 7, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Very interesting Observation there Mr JWRussell USNR!
In Rio Rancho we have the Duke City Butt Fly that sleeps by day and fly's by night.
For some reason or another this pest seems to know how to bite you in the butt when you are asleep at night.
A very cunning creature I would say.
That is why I had to remove my outhouse from my property and use public toilets instead. But every now and then these pest still manage to make it past my windows at night.

Panocho_NM*
EL Fregon

United States

#14 Mar 7, 2013
Panocho_NM de Rio Rancho wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to ban you from this forum, please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Let this be your FINAL WARNING! you have received TWO INFRACTIONS today Let this be your FINAL WARNING!
Panocho_NM*
It would be easier for Petro the Great Tranny to inhale his own schit than ban anyone from this forum.
Angelo

El Paso, TX

#15 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Very interesting Observation there Mr JWRussell USNR!
In Rio Rancho we have the Duke City Butt Fly that sleeps by day and fly's by night.
For some reason or another this pest seems to know how to bite you in the butt when you are asleep at night.
A very cunning creature I would say.
That is why I had to remove my outhouse from my property and use public toilets instead. But every now and then these pest still manage to make it past my windows at night.
Panocho_NM*
What do you do if you have to move your bowels unexpectedly since you have no crapper nearby? Also, I have been bitten in the butt many times too so now I spray insecticide all over my buns as soon as I leave the shower. It creeps me out to feel an intruder worming around back there.
Panocho_NM de Rio Rancho

El Paso, TX

#16 Mar 7, 2013
Angelo wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do if you have to move your bowels unexpectedly since you have no crapper nearby? Also, I have been bitten in the butt many times too so now I spray insecticide all over my buns as soon as I leave the shower. It creeps me out to feel an intruder worming around back there.
I do happen to have several unexpected bowel movements daily so I keep an emergency portable folding toilet under my bed.
So seem like you would make a good commentator over at City Data Forum, me think that I have run out of most people posting there so time for a new crop of posters.
Now about those intruders worming inside your back hole, would you care to explain more in detail please?

Panocho_NM*
What Does

El Paso, TX

#17 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I do happen to have several unexpected bowel movements daily so I keep an emergency portable folding toilet under my bed.
So seem like you would make a good commentator over at City Data Forum, me think that I have run out of most people posting there so time for a new crop of posters.
Now about those intruders worming inside your back hole, would you care to explain more in detail please?
Panocho_NM*
What does the NM stand for Nerd Molester, Numb Mind maybe No Money or No mommie or what tell the rest of us. you don't have to go into detail. Thanks
Panocho_NM de Rio Rancho

El Paso, TX

#18 Mar 7, 2013
What Does wrote:
<quoted text> What does the NM stand for Nerd Molester, Numb Mind maybe No Money or No mommie or what tell the rest of us. you don't have to go into detail. Thanks
It stands for New Mexico, Panocho_NM* just Like on City Data Forum
I carry a little star after my moniker name, Panocho_NM* you can check it out over at City Data Albuquerque,I am the moderator or as some people like to call me, The Dictator!

Panocho_NM*
Panocho_NM de Rio Rancho

El Paso, TX

#19 Mar 8, 2013
This morning while I was watering mu lushes cactus garden I happen to stumble into two indangered species very colorful Pinko Yellow Belly desert water fly's that were mating.
I went back inside my house to fetch my butter fly net, but when I came back outside, they were being devoured by a Raven.

Panocho_NM*
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#20 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Panocho_NM*
Man you keep a thunder mug under your bed? No wonder the flies come back inside every night. They smell the crap left over in the thunder mug. Take it out, Wash it and sanitize the thing. Use a plastic bag inside it to catch the the crap, use a twist tie and then toss it into the communal garbage container.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ugly El Paso Hairstyle 1 hr huey goins 6
Blessing planned for headstone of fetus found i... 2 hr L Morales 10
Yvonne Caldera (Aug '12) 4 hr Becky Martinez 22
Hookers in El Paso (Aug '12) 4 hr Becky Martinez 111
DONT PLAY TEXAS LOTTERY_ITs Rig (Dec '11) 5 hr Ay Chihuahua 41
Land commissioner race pits former El Paso Mayo... 10 hr cat2009 3
America speaks 15 hr huey goins 13
El Paso Dating
Find my Match

El Paso Jobs