Mail Delivery
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Not on Saturdays. The Postal Service is hemorrhaging money and the evil Republicans in Congress won't give them another dime. These poor workers are already underpaid and now they'll have to take Saturdays off.
Great Idea

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 6, 2013
AREU5REAL wrote:
Not on Saturdays. The Postal Service is hemorrhaging money and the evil Republicans in Congress won't give them another dime. These poor workers are already underpaid and now they'll have to take Saturdays off.
Sorry to inform you but they will be taking off Saturdays and getting paid that also plus the 5 more paid holidays the USPS is adding next year. The democrooks made sure to that. You see the donkey leaders make it look like their doing a big service and slashing govermemt spending but really spending more. Its all smoke and mirrors.
Better Idea

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 6, 2013
To save more money have them lazy mailmen and mailwomen only deliver on Saturday and take the rest of the week off.
Truthmaster

United States

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Better Idea wrote:
To save more money have them lazy mailmen and mailwomen only deliver on Saturday and take the rest of the week off.
At lease they have a job. What do you do?
Constitutionalis t

El Paso, TX

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Better Idea wrote:
fire them all most of them are vets
Better Idea

El Paso, TX

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Constitutionalist wrote:
<quoted text>
fire them all most of them are vets
Except most of them here in ElPaso Mexas are illegal ALIENS not unregistered workers that are taking jobs from vets.
Better Idea

El Paso, TX

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Truthmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
At lease they have a job. What do you do?
See post # 6. I'am looking for a job but since I don't speek spanish and a legal Amercian citzen born here in the USA I can't get a job here in ElPaso.
ranting and raving

El Paso, TX

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Better Idea wrote:
<quoted text> See post # 6. I'am looking for a job but since I don't speek spanish and a legal Amercian citzen born here in the USA I can't get a job here in ElPaso.
Are you that fat white woman who is a nurses aid and is too freaking lazy to learn spanish? Enjoy the welfare line lardazz!
come on now

Bolingbrook, IL

#9 Feb 10, 2013
I REALLY do not get the postal system. How many companies can you name that when loosing money to the competition (internet) they raise their price and hope to get more business?.... How many people in todays world send their bills in the mail? Instead of looking at ways to cut cost they raise stamp prices. Why don't they raise the cost of junk mail?.... If they had to pay 46 cents for every letter sent,,, how many do you think you would receive?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Undocumented woman living in Colo. deported 2 hr Law of farts 3
Why does these farts smell? 5 hr Fart salsa 5
News It's Chico's Tacos versus Chuco's Tacos. (May '08) 5 hr Fart beans 199
News Kobe Steak and Seafood House: Gourmet steakhous... (May '09) 9 hr Gourmet farts 31
News Families separated by US-Mexico border have fle... 9 hr Fart wall 2
ANCESTRY! I WANT TO Know. Mon Family farts 2
News Transgender Woman Launches Facebook Site '... Mon DCrohns Farts 16

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages