Best TV Anchor and Radio Personality ...

Best TV Anchor and Radio Personality - El Paso Times

There are 111 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 20, 2008, titled Best TV Anchor and Radio Personality - El Paso Times. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Channel 7-KVIA news anchorwoman Estela Casas, at the channel's studio, has been named Best TV Anchor for the Best of the Border Contest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Romo915

El Paso, TX

#83 Nov 12, 2012
hobo jose wrote:
<quoted text>No no no. If you want to look at a tight little frame, including the butt. Check out KFOX Las Cruces reporter Samantha Manning. We don't see much of her but that woman has a smoking hot body if you like the petite type!
I haven't seen her - I'll tune in tonight and hopefully she'll be wearing tight pants.
Dr Johanson

El Paso, TX

#84 Nov 14, 2012
Romo915 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen her - I'll tune in tonight and hopefully she'll be wearing tight pants.
Are you guys in the 6th grade?
Jeff Spook

El Paso, TX

#85 Nov 14, 2012
Dr Johanson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you guys in the 6th grade?
Are big are yourTitties dear?
Revmav

El Paso, TX

#86 Nov 14, 2012
Jeff Spook wrote:
<quoted text> Are big are yourTitties dear?
Are you retarded? How how to speel, Revdork.
Revmav

El Paso, TX

#87 Nov 14, 2012
Are you retarded? Learn how to speel, ya idiot Rev.
RevMav

United States

#88 Nov 14, 2012
Revmav wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded? How how to speel, Revdork.
I am the original revmav you trolling retard. Do something with your life. And I am flattered that you chose to copy my call sign you inept mexicant.
RevMav

United States

#89 Nov 14, 2012
Revmav wrote:
Are you retarded? Learn how to speel, ya idiot Rev.
I'll bet money that you were molested by your Reverend you sorry sac of dog feces.
Mole

El Paso, TX

#90 Nov 14, 2012
RevMav wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet money that you were molested by your Reverend you sorry sac of dog feces.
Hahahaha, you are that vendido joto petro. Que pendeja eres!
Fernie

El Paso, TX

#91 Nov 23, 2012
Romo915 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you have your eyes open and can see clearly. I was with a friend the other day when she came on and he exclaimed, "My, look at those boobies!" I told him he was nuts and should wait for a moment until she turned around and when he got an eyeful of her delicious rump, he was beside himself.
Its true. She's blessed with a great big ass. I've seen her.
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#92 Nov 27, 2012
Fernie wrote:
<quoted text>
Its true. She's blessed with a great big ass. I've seen her.
Do you have any photos of her butt, preferably in a thong underwear?
Fernie

El Paso, TX

#93 Nov 28, 2012
AREU5REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any photos of her butt, preferably in a thong underwear?
She's not into old gay men like you so buzz off you old turd.
haha

Union City, GA

#94 May 13, 2013
Yeah maria dose have a big ass
Pieter CD Bogaard

United States

#95 Nov 21, 2014
Margarita Martinez wrote:
Thes is to Estela Casas since you do Estelas escuelas I just graduadet from GED I am 56 years old Iwonder if you can chek me up.
Estela Casas is the most beautiful and sexy woman on TV
Pieter CD Bogaard

United States

#96 Nov 21, 2014
whoever says Estela Casas is not gorgeous beautiful sexy must be blind gay or a jealous bitch...Estela Casas is the most gorgeous woman on local TV.around the other women she is a diamond amongst rocks.a flower around to thorns
Pieter CD Bogaard

United States

#97 Nov 21, 2014
hail to the Queen Estela Casas all of you jealous bitches kneel down and kiss her feet.Estela Casas is the sexiest hottestand andthe most gorgeous woman in El Paso Texas
Fossilfuel

El Paso, TX

#98 Nov 21, 2014
Pieter CD Bogaard wrote:
<quoted text>
Estela Casas is the most beautiful and sexy woman on TV
I like this hot broad on KFOX with the big hips and sweet cans. She has a bit of a lisp, but I usually turn the sound down when she comes on anyway so that I can focus on doing my business.
Pieter CD Bogaard

United States

#99 Nov 21, 2014
Estela Casas for Queen or miss sexy.Estela Casas is our queen so kneel down and kiss her beautiful feet.there is no woman in El Paso and Juarez that can match her beauty
What

El Paso, TX

#100 Nov 21, 2014
Pieter CD Bogaard wrote:
Estela Casas for Queen or miss sexy.Estela Casas is our queen so kneel down and kiss her beautiful feet.there is no woman in El Paso and Juarez that can match her beauty
You MUST be a mexicant hispanic with low standards. Now ya callate la voca pinchi joto.
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#101 Nov 21, 2014
Pieter CD Bogaard wrote:
I used to whack off to her when I was younger but she's too old now. At this point, I like to stroke it while watching the hot ladies of Channel 7 - Krystal and Stephanie. They always start my morning off with a nice boner.
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#102 Nov 21, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to whack off to her when I was younger but she's too old now. At this point, I like to stroke it while watching the hot ladies of Channel 7 - Krystal and Stephanie. They always start my morning off with a nice boner.
You probably whack off to naked photographs of your dead mommy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Many Mexicans Got Kilt in the Earthquake 1 hr Farter Shaver 11
Time for the Cowboys to crap out 1 hr Farter Guy 2
Democrat Politician Repeatedly Molested 103-yea... 10 hr Check Fart 7
New American National Anthem Vote Yes or No (Dec '12) 13 hr Fart salute 52
News Rollover on highway injures Judge Bonnie Rangel (Sep '09) 13 hr Fart Watch 14
News 1 dead, 1 injured after boat goes over Lake Pal... Sat Superb Wet Farts 7
blm Sep 23 Greasy Farts Food 3

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages