Three Kings Day

Three Kings Day

There are 18 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 4, 2014, titled Three Kings Day. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Beto Lozano, manager of Bowie bakery in El Paso, shows off a "Rosca de Reyes," Friday at 901 Park Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 4, 2014
I love this day. It makes me feel all warm inside.
EPT

El Paso, TX

#2 Jan 4, 2014
Jim Sadler wrote:
I love this day. It makes me feel all warm inside.
Like when you swallow a man's jizz? That kind of warm feeling is perfect for your mouth.
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 4, 2014
Los 3 Reyes Machos makes more sense than a jolly old fat white guy having poor reindeer hauling his fat culo all over the world..
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#4 Jan 4, 2014
More like Queens day for the vile, moniker stealing. big teeth, old, obese, hormone taking, angry malignant midget.
donkey kong

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 4, 2014
Hunter Jones wrote:
Los 3 Reyes Machos makes more sense than a jolly old fat white guy having poor reindeer hauling his fat culo all over the world..
So your mom would get tired of driving your dad's fatazz around?
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#6 Jan 4, 2014
donkey kong wrote:
<quoted text>So your mom would get tired of driving your dad's fatazz around?
I've made a New Year's Resolution and it's to only date women who like to take it up the butt. I'll ease into it, of course, and take them out for dinner and/or drinks. But at some point during the evening I will request that they pull their pants down, turn around and bend over. If they refuse, I will announce that the date is over and go my own way. If you want to join me, there's still time because it's only January 4.
Hank Dyson

El Paso, TX

#7 Jan 5, 2014
I bought one of these rocsatas or whatever the hell you call it. I found a condom inside! That means I am getting lucky soon.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#8 Jan 6, 2014
Everyone of the 7 posters above has a short circuit up stairs and need mental help real real bad, This forum should be shut down for public safety
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#9 Jan 6, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
Everyone of the 7 posters above has a short circuit up stairs and need mental help real real bad, This forum should be shut down for public safety
Just hold your wad there, buddy. That's a serious allegation you are making to be sure. I hope to hell you have some evidence to back that up because if you go off half-cocked, it could come back to bite you in the buttocks.
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#10 Jan 6, 2014
We should sue

Location hidden

#11 Jan 6, 2014
Dean Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
Just hold your wad there, buddy. That's a serious allegation you are making to be sure. I hope to hell you have some evidence to back that up because if you go off half-cocked, it could come back to bite you in the buttocks.
Well to be real honest with you about 95 % of the post on this El Paso topix forum are garbage. Their vocabulary is pretty much limited to joto,sticking something up each others @$$ or culo farting slamming or making stupid off the wall remarks about other each others family members and always off topic most of the time, never nice Always rude crude terrible spelling and grammar. Yea I'm pretty sure I can back it up. That's ok I now can spend more time with a bunch of new friends I can converse with and carry on a positive conversation I met on line that live up in Colorado.
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#12 Jan 6, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> Well to be real honest with you about 95 % of the post on this El Paso topix forum are garbage. Their vocabulary is pretty much limited to joto,sticking something up each others @$$ or culo farting slamming or making stupid off the wall remarks about other each others family members and always off topic most of the time, never nice Always rude crude terrible spelling and grammar. Yea I'm pretty sure I can back it up. That's ok I now can spend more time with a bunch of new friends I can converse with and carry on a positive conversation I met on line that live up in Colorado.
I never use that filthy, vile language at all. I talk real nice like, clean and respectable.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 6, 2014
Dean Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
I never use that filthy, vile language at all. I talk real nice like, clean and respectable.
Ok your in the 5% that don't their are one or two more left that aren't name stealing dimwits. The other 95 % are morons on this El Paso forum
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#14 Jan 6, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> Well to be real honest with you about 95 % of the post on this El Paso topix forum are garbage. Their vocabulary is pretty much limited to joto,sticking something up each others @$$ or culo farting slamming or making stupid off the wall remarks about other each others family members and always off topic most of the time, never nice Always rude crude terrible spelling and grammar. Yea I'm pretty sure I can back it up. That's ok I now can spend more time with a bunch of new friends I can converse with and carry on a positive conversation I met on line that live up in Colorado.
You just got scared of getting sued for character assassination
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#15 Jan 6, 2014
Dean Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to kiss his culo, Dan. He always says that and always here with his. Finger in his dad's Culo

Location hidden

#16 Jan 7, 2014
Hunter Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to kiss his culo, Dan. He always says that and always here with his. Finger in his dad's Culo
And you are the leader of the 95% of the dimwitted morons the post on this site.
Hunter Jones

El Paso, TX

#17 Jan 7, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> And you are the leader of the 95% of the dimwitted morons the post on this site.
Stop judging a book by it's cover. A rose bush produces thorns and some women with horny butt cheeks don't like it in the butt. They'll bend over, to be sure, but only if you drill them in the snatcho. Rasputin swallowed a whole drug store and didn't even belch so I don't take kindly to your insults. I'm free to express my opinion just like you're free to blaze up when you want.
Chris Norton

El Paso, TX

#18 Jan 13, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text> And you are the leader of the 95% of the dimwitted morons the post on this site.
I was laid on that day and I didn't even need grass to make it happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ozzy's Landscaping? 2 hr eyes of texas 2
Illegal Aliens Continue Murders 2 hr viva la RAZA 6
time to get rid of city manager tommy gonzales 3 hr Ascarate Lake Pir... 14
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 7 hr Manny 2,407
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr Roughed farts 772
first Perry now Paxton 17 hr yippee kiyay mofu 7
News Drivers complain of trash on Borderland highways 17 hr conservative oper... 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages