Fourth of July in El Paso: Your guide...

Fourth of July in El Paso: Your guide to holiday music, fireworks and more

There are 16 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jul 3, 2013, titled Fourth of July in El Paso: Your guide to holiday music, fireworks and more. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Mark McGrath of Sugar Ray. The band will headline a free concert July 4 at the Socorro Entertainment Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 3, 2013
This is American's birthday so all you foreigners either wish us well or get out of our way. There will be barbecues, parades, fireworks, orgies, reunions, shopping and saluting, all for Americans to enjoy. Everyone who wishes us ill will have to kiss our butts before you are able to participate. America the Beautiful, baby.
DC Dave

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2013
Jim Sadler wrote:
This is American's birthday so all you foreigners either wish us well or get out of our way. There will be barbecues, parades, fireworks, orgies, reunions, shopping and saluting, all for Americans to enjoy. Everyone who wishes us ill will have to kiss our butts before you are able to participate. America the Beautiful, baby.
Hey moron, just don't allow your illegal alien wife to grill her frijoles like she did last year - they'll just fall through the grill again ya bunch of pendejos.
Fred Smith

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 3, 2013
its the new dia de independencia, Thanks O.
DC Dave

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2013
Fred Smith wrote:
You would know ya beaner.
Chucolate

El Paso, TX

#5 Jul 3, 2013
I will celebrate 4th of July by sticking my brown Mexican penis in all the dumb white women here in EPT
Becky Martinez

El Paso, TX

#6 Jul 3, 2013
I'm just as American as any of you even though I come from South America - that's what it's called America too. I don't need a big boner or bottle of brew to celebrate either. My sense of patriotism will carry the day as I wave the red, white and blue. (I also wear a thong with a flag on it.) Most guys hoot and holler at Chamizal trying to get women to bare their bosom in celebration but I refuse because of the decorum of the day. General Grant saved this country and Sherman burned all the Georgians so I keep my top on, at least until the sun goes down.
Proud Liberal Democrat

El Paso, TX

#8 Jul 3, 2013
Becky Martinez wrote:
I'm just as American as any of you even though I come from South America - that's what it's called America too. I don't need a big boner or bottle of brew to celebrate either. My sense of patriotism will carry the day as I wave the red, white and blue.(I also wear a thong with a flag on it.) Most guys hoot and holler at Chamizal trying to get women to bare their bosom in celebration but I refuse because of the decorum of the day. General Grant saved this country and Sherman burned all the Georgians so I keep my top on, at least until the sun goes down.
Calling the Border Patrol on you, fuckinng illegal peruvian immigrant. GTFO my country you bolivian trash
proud juareno

Juárez, Mexico

#10 Jul 3, 2013
Fred Smith wrote:
We will be sending your wife and petro back to hell paso. Your wife's panocha is now too lose as is petros culo. And by the way, petro still owes the house 267.00 pesos.

andale muchachos!!!!!
proud juareno

Juárez, Mexico

#11 Jul 3, 2013
Proud Liberal Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling the Border Patrol on you, fuckinng illegal peruvian immigrant. GTFO my country you bolivian trash
I laughed extremely hard when the border patrol agent was killed over in arizona. what a pendejo. didn't his mom tell him to look both ways before he crossed the street. And by the way pendejo, do not call me an illegal because as my IP is showing that I am in mejico you crying border patrol blowing joto.

Andale muchachos!!!!!!

You sound jesus christ was banging your culito again
Hot Shot Chicano

El Paso, TX

#12 Jul 3, 2013
proud juareno wrote:
<quoted text>We will be sending your wife and petro back to hell paso. Your wife's panocha is now too lose as is petros culo. And by the way, petro still owes the house 267.00 pesos.
andale muchachos!!!!!
The Great Petro brought the house down to its knees, He knew the ponies.
Well

El Paso, TX

#13 Jul 3, 2013
Fred Smith wrote:
WRONG Its 4th of July AMERICAN Independence Day. Its RED,WHITE and BLUE. Stars and Strips. No green with a chicken and a worm in its claws. Its baseball ,hot dogs and apple pie no wimpy soccer, tacos burritos and pan dulce crap. Its Rock and Roll Country Western not ooompa ,circus music, Its bright fireworks in the sky not a hail of lead bullets in the sky like Messyco. No beaners will ruin it for me or my fellow Americans. Cause they know they will get their ask kicked 9 ways to side way. GOD BLESS AMERICA
Well

El Paso, TX

#14 Jul 3, 2013
proud juareno wrote:
<quoted text>I laughed extremely hard when the border patrol agent was killed over in arizona. what a pendejo. didn't his mom tell him to look both ways before he crossed the street. And by the way pendejo, do not call me an illegal because as my IP is showing that I am in mejico you crying border patrol blowing joto.
Andale muchachos!!!!!!
You sound jesus christ was banging your culito again
F Y
DC Dave

United States

#15 Jul 3, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>F Y
Shut your snatch vieja pendeja.
Hot Shot Chicano

El Paso, TX

#17 Jul 3, 2013
Its going to be like Cinco De Mayo tomorrow,We already broke out the Kegger!!! Viva La Raza. Nobody go to work Friday, curra la cruda
DC Dave

United States

#18 Jul 4, 2013
Hot Shot Chicano wrote:
Its going to be like Cinco De Mayo tomorrow,We already broke out the Kegger!!! Viva La Raza. Nobody go to work Friday, curra la cruda
You welfare weasel, you don't even work.
Hot Shot Chicano

El Paso, TX

#19 Jul 4, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You welfare weasel, you don't even work.
what kind of crappy teacher are you anyways. are you just a home school tutor? Do you have a problem comprehending , where did I say I work, I was telling people not to go to work friday. your probably a home school substitute tutor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 47 min DoctorOzphartz 23,986
Arguments For Open Borders 2 hr Bush Lied People ... 2
Set Your Clocks Back 300 Years GOP in charge again 2 hr The Times 4
No Mexican on Trump cabinet 3 hr huey goins 14
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr Part McShartz 1,052
The MONSTERS moving into the White House Tomorrow! 16 hr butters_ 10
Chapo on his way to Trump inauguration 16 hr Look at the Brigh... 10

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages