Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Aug 10, 2012
George Washington Sanchez

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Keep the hell out of El Paso , pick yourselves up by your bootstraps and don't come over here to leech off us.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 9, 2012
 
George Washington Sanchez wrote:
Keep the hell out of El Paso , pick yourselves up by your bootstraps and don't come over here to leech off us.
Hey duff butt, more than half the people who own housed up there, live here in El Paso. Those were vacation homes. They are not living off you or anyone else you pathetic uneducated ignoramus.
Veronica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 9, 2012
 
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey duff butt, more than half the people who own housed up there, live here in El Paso. Those were vacation homes. They are not living off you or anyone else you pathetic uneducated ignoramus.
Thank you for some common sense here. Our own home burned to the ground back in July and the people here in El Paso have been so rude to us. We didn't ask to have to come here, we'd much rather be enjoying the cool summer breezes in the mountains. It's been hell having to stay at the Hilton all summer while they rebuild our home so getting a little sympathy is refreshing. Thanks.
ReporterMattSmit h

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 9, 2012
 
Veronica wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for some common sense here. Our own home burned to the ground back in July and the people here in El Paso have been so rude to us. We didn't ask to have to come here, we'd much rather be enjoying the cool summer breezes in the mountains. It's been hell having to stay at the Hilton all summer while they rebuild our home so getting a little sympathy is refreshing. Thanks.
Has it been that bad? I always thought EP was Mich more hospitable than that. Sorry to hear that. That said, I work in the news and may be interested in telling your story (having to move here following the disaster). Of you could, please contact me: reportermattsmith@gmail.com or contact my work page: www.facebook.com/MatthewSmithNews

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 9, 2012
 
George Washington Sanchez wrote:
Keep the hell out of El Paso , pick yourselves up by your bootstraps and don't come over here to leech off us.
Its a crying shame when Mother Nature was out burning up places a couple of months ago. That she had to burn up pretty pristene places like Ruidoso and Colorado Springs. When she should have did some burning and cleaning up this trash infested corrupt place around this area and have you place first on her list change wind directions reverse the wind and give your place another round.
MattDiscountTire Manager

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 9, 2012
 
ReporterMattSmith wrote:
<quoted text>
Has it been that bad? I always thought EP was Mich more hospitable than that. Sorry to hear that. That said, I work in the news and may be interested in telling your story (having to move here following the disaster). Of you could, please contact me: reportermattsmith@gmail.com or contact my work page: www.facebook.com/MatthewSmithNews
Why don't you do a story on that idiot JWRussell.
http://storelocations.discounttire.com/El-Pas...
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 10, 2012
 
MattDiscountTireManager wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you do a story on that idiot JWRussell.
http://storelocations.discounttire.com/El-Pas...
Why don't you stop advertizing on the thread and pay for the advertizing space as other legitimate business people do?
MattDiscountTire Manager

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 10, 2012
 
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you stop advertizing on the thread and pay for the advertizing space as other legitimate business people do?
We don't have the funds for that so we use other means, like in here. If you don't like it, simply disregard but don't criticize us. Everyone has to do their part in this economy so keep us in mind with winter approaching.
ghetto

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

George Washington Sanchez wrote:
Keep the hell out of El Paso , pick yourselves up by your bootstraps and don't come over here to leech off us.
Learn how to spell you mexican vendido.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 10, 2012
 
MattDiscountTire Manager wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have the funds for that so we use other means, like in here. If you don't like it, simply disregard but don't criticize us. Everyone has to do their part in this economy so keep us in mind with winter approaching.
You need to stfu you cheap little chicken chit bassstard. Everyone always has their hands out for something free. Geeez!
Bad Place

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 10, 2012
 
George Washington Sanchez wrote:
Keep the hell out of El Paso , pick yourselves up by your bootstraps and don't come over here to leech off us.
Why in the hell would anybody in their right mind want to seek refugee in this God for saken place of ELPaso Texas? These people come from a nice clean non trash infested law abiding place to move to this corrupt hell hole? Most of them don't ess peak that what ever stuff the talk in around here. Hell most would just as soon go live in or next to a sewwer else where in the USA except in ElPaso Mexico
Discount Tire SUX

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

If you want to wait an hour and a half to have a flat fixed, buy expensive out of production tires, and get treated like garbage go to Discount Tire
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 10, 2012
 
Discount Tire SUX wrote:
If you want to wait an hour and a half to have a flat fixed, buy expensive out of production tires, and get treated like garbage go to Discount Tire
File your problem with the BBB.
buzz adams

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 10, 2012
 
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>File your problem with the BBB.
That's NOT a problem to be filed with BBB you chit for brains, that's about bad customer service you turd.
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 10, 2012
 
George Washington Sanchez wrote:
Keep the hell out of El Paso , pick yourselves up by your bootstraps and don't come over here to leech off us.
You just described how folks in New Mexico feel about you.

Please stay in EP.
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 10, 2012
 
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> Its a crying shame when Mother Nature was out burning up places a couple of months ago. That she had to burn up pretty pristene places like Ruidoso and Colorado Springs. When she should have did some burning and cleaning up this trash infested corrupt place around this area and have you place first on her list change wind directions reverse the wind and give your place another round.
Did you hear about the big fire in San Eli that did 1 million dollars worth of improvements?
Discount Tire SUX

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 10, 2012
 
Ex- El Paso Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear about the big fire in San Eli that did 1 million dollars worth of improvements?
They need a big fire in Socorro to cleanse all that garbage. City council and residents
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Discount Tire SUX wrote:
<quoted text> They need a big fire in Socorro to cleanse all that garbage. City council and residents
You need a fire to cleanse out your snatttttch.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 10, 2012
 
buzz adams wrote:
<quoted text>That's NOT a problem to be filed with BBB you chit for brains, that's about bad customer service you turd.
Yes it is? Bad service is a reportable offense with the BBB.
George Washington Sanchez

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 10, 2012
 
Veronica wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for some common sense here. Our own home burned to the ground back in July and the people here in El Paso have been so rude to us. We didn't ask to have to come here, we'd much rather be enjoying the cool summer breezes in the mountains. It's been hell having to stay at the Hilton all summer while they rebuild our home so getting a little sympathy is refreshing. Thanks.
You should be thanking me for motovating you guys to get off your lazy butts and do something instead of waiting for FEMA to bail your butts out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••