shooting at the wall
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HATES EP

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 May 6, 2013
HEY COPS, somebody is going to get killed at the wall or on the highway by the FU/CK/IN IDIOTS shooting their guns. The wall is for riding and 4wheeling, not shooting just to show off!!!!!
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#2 May 6, 2013
HATES EP wrote:
HEY COPS, somebody is going to get killed at the wall or on the highway by the FU/CK/IN IDIOTS shooting their guns. The wall is for riding and 4wheeling, not shooting just to show off!!!!!
You should relax and not get so tensed up. Go out and get some nookie and you'll feel better.
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#3 May 6, 2013
HATES EP wrote:
Thanks for the info, I'll get on it right away, don't worry.
POS

Nanchang, China

#4 May 6, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info, I'll get on it right away, don't worry.
The only thing you will get on right away is Fat Grubby Truckers stick shift youpussyass coward.
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#5 May 7, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing you will get on right away is Fat Grubby Truckers stick shift youpussyass coward.
the Pendejo On a Stick finally came out of hiding. Hey Dumpster diver if you let that chavala dave punk you out what makes you think i would give you a shot. Stop crying already before i make you cry again vendido.
HATES EP

El Paso, TX

#6 May 7, 2013
It's ok, I'll let you IDIOTS travel stray bullet highway-"S.B.H." on your own so you can find out yourself what kind of IDIOTS this loser town has. The Gov't needs to make the guns laws more strict like for example, first question, "ARE YOU AN IDIOT"?
DC Dave

United States

#7 May 7, 2013
HATES EP wrote:
It's ok, I'll let you IDIOTS travel stray bullet highway-"S.B.H." on your own so you can find out yourself what kind of IDIOTS this loser town has. The Gov't needs to make the guns laws more strict like for example, first question, "ARE YOU AN IDIOT"?
You need to relax and slow your roll because your queerazz is all talk. You're in Texas you homosexual, now stfu and deal with that.
GI in El Paso

El Paso, TX

#8 May 7, 2013
HATES EP wrote:
Grow some balls you coward!
unfriendly fire

Pinehill, NM

#9 May 7, 2013
HATES EP wrote:
where is this road? or "wall"?
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#10 May 7, 2013
unfriendly fire wrote:
<quoted text>
where is this road? or "wall"?
Down the crack of his culo, that's why it's always get shot at. Get it, shot at? LOL
POS

Nanchang, China

#11 May 7, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
the Pendejo On a Stick finally came out of hiding. Hey Dumpster diver if you let that chavala dave punk you out what makes you think i would give you a shot. Stop crying already before i make you cry again vendido.
You had a chanch in Richmond Va, you pussiedout, just like your boy toy dip chit did. Continue to be delusional, I enjoy the laughs, coward.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#12 May 7, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>You had a chanch in Richmond Va, you pussiedout, just like your boy toy dip chit did. Continue to be delusional, I enjoy the laughs, coward.
The only "chanch" that I had was your mommies vagina, nothing was said about Virginia you fat hog.
POS

Nanchang, China

#13 May 7, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>The only "chanch" that I had was your mommies vagina, nothing was said about Virginia you fat hog.
You stupidass read the quotes below. I called you out and you agreed and pussied ouy, you delusional punk.

Washington, DC
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#453 Thursday Apr 25
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Since you are posting from DC. Why don't you take a couple hr drive south to Richmond this weekend? We can meet there for lunch on Saturday.

DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted
Okay, if you promise not to chicken out like you did with the DC Dave.
POS
El Paso, TX
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#454 Thursday Apr 25
DC Dave

United States

#14 May 7, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text> You stupidass read the quotes below. I called you out and you agreed and pussied ouy, you delusional punk.
Washington, DC
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#453 Thursday Apr 25
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Since you are posting from DC. Why don't you take a couple hr drive south to Richmond this weekend? We can meet there for lunch on Saturday.
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted
Okay, if you promise not to chicken out like you did with the DC Dave.
POS
El Paso, TX
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#454 Thursday Apr 25
Leave my balls out of your homosexual love spat with dj jizz face you no show yellow fat belly crying delusional piece of mommas shit.
POS

Nanchang, China

#15 May 7, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Leave my balls out of your homosexual love spat with dj jizz face you no show yellow fat belly crying delusional piece of mommas shit.
Stop crying Biotch, If you want your snatch left out. Tell you pussyass boy toy to leave his purse at home. That is where he keeps your neutered beannies.
DC Dave

United States

#16 May 7, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Stop crying Biotch, If you want your snatch left out. Tell you pussyass boy toy to leave his purse at home. That is where he keeps your neutered beannies.
You obviously miss my abusive behavior towards you, you delusional ball stalking freak.
POS

Nanchang, China

#17 May 7, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously miss my abusive behavior towards you, you delusional ball stalking freak.
What balls you castrated troll? Crawl back into your cardboard box, you fool.
DC Dave

United States

#18 May 7, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>What balls you castrated troll? Crawl back into your cardboard box, you fool.
LMFAO! You want my balls.
POS

Nanchang, China

#19 May 7, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! You want my balls.
You're a coward. What are you crying about, troll? How can I want something that does not exist? Your boy toy has your castrated shriveled up beanies in his purse. He wanted them and you gave them up, biotch.
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#20 May 8, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>You're a coward. What are you crying about, troll? How can I want something that does not exist? Your boy toy has your castrated shriveled up beanies in his purse. He wanted them and you gave them up, biotch.
Dumpster Diver you have never showed up to any. Of the places you say to show up.you have a history of not showing up. Is that what your stupid Dad taught you? Answer the question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence is in, FARTS ARE GOOD! 9 hr Fart Boat 7
The Big Fart Debate 2 9 hr Fart Giving 27
News El Paso businessman Woody Hunt's son found dead... (Jun '08) 9 hr Fart Giving 17
Dori Finds Truth 9 hr Fart Dig 2
Are You Liking The FARTS? 20 hr Fart Cabbage 10
El Paso Fart Fiesta 20 hr Fart Cap 39
Ever been caught fart sniffing? Sun FART poot 14

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages