Murder-suicide suspected

Full story: El Paso Times

A young couple were found shot to death in a running car in what police described as an apparent murder-suicide Thursday evening on a street in one of El Paso's most exclusive neighborhoods.
Comments
1 - 20 of 65 Comments Last updated Jul 30, 2008
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jose

Juarez, Mexico

#1 Jul 25, 2008
I guess the Narco war has crossed borders
you are an idiot

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 25, 2008
Jose wrote:
What part of murder-suicide did you miss? It's probably one loser that was getting dumped by a girlfriend or boyfriend and couldn't live without them, so they smoked their true love and then ate the gun. The last I heard, the narco wars involved a few more shots and no one committed suicide over it.
Jose

Juarez, Mexico

#3 Jul 25, 2008
you are an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of murder-suicide did you miss? It's probably one loser that was getting dumped by a girlfriend or boyfriend and couldn't live without them, so they smoked their true love and then ate the gun. The last I heard, the narco wars involved a few more shots and no one committed suicide over it.
Its quite obvious that the EPPD would like to tone it down especially in that area. Otherwise people would panic.

Look around, since the narcowar started a lot of Juarenos moved there too, so its not surprising narco related crime started there too. Its just a matter of time, let the turkey cook! Itll be ready sooner or later.
Pierre

El Paso, TX

#4 Jul 25, 2008
It was a crime of passion, one gun found at the scene...all EVIDENCE points to a murder-suicide..the mexican drug cartels would get owned by american law enforcement if they brought their shit here...especially by us Texans we don't back down. Mexican Cartels=Cowards
Jeff

Juarez, Mexico

#5 Jul 25, 2008
you are an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
It says "apparent". Whatever helps you sleep at night man.

“"El Narco-Santo"”

Since: Jun 08

Culiacan, Mexico

#6 Jul 25, 2008
...d a m n east siders...! please dont come past mesa street anymore, thank you...
Veronica Vasquez

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Jul 25, 2008
You sound as though nothing bad ever happens in the good ares of town. What does the value of the homes have to do with this story? This article is so pathetic. My condolences to these family who lost there loved ones, but the rest of the story about how you emphasized the value and how great this neighbor was pathetic. Get over it!!!!!!
tonto

El Paso, TX

#8 Jul 25, 2008
Jose wrote:
What a pendejo you are, do us a favor and stay in juarez, and lets hope you're one of the next narco victims. You should call yourself, tonto jotose
Jose

Juarez, Mexico

#9 Jul 25, 2008
Am I in Juarez or just my ISP. Who's the pendejo?
Awesomeness

El Paso, TX

#10 Jul 25, 2008
"Nothing like this has happened in this neighborhood."

I know I'm a sociopath because this comment made me smile. Murders happen in affluent communities all the time. Business owners, CEOs, doctors, and other people with money kill too. Didn't some dentist do this over there within the last year? That was rhetorical...

The difference between those you label scum and these cowards is that they usually blow their heads off before having to face a prison system that would easily eat them for lunch. "Brunch" in their case. I'm hilarious.
El Pasoan

El Paso, TX

#11 Jul 25, 2008
So the narco war is finally in El Paso. I am surprised it took them this long.
Chuy

San Francisco, CA

#12 Jul 25, 2008
What a bunch of losers live in Juarez!!! It's a murder - suicide. Stop trying to ship your problems over here.
Bertha

Juarez, Mexico

#13 Jul 25, 2008
you are an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Ay mijo what a romantic you are beliving it was a Romeo and Juliet story. Im leaning more to the realistic side of things and thinking it had to do with drugs and money.
Sam in EPT

El Paso, TX

#14 Jul 25, 2008
The drug war has nothing to do with this (really doubt it).

People die or kill themselves regardless of what part of town people live. Who cares about the value of homes.

Apparently two young people die, for what reason, that will be figured out soon.

Pray for the families and this young people who cut there lives short.

And to the idiot in Juarez, Oye guey! be quiet and keep your pendejo comments to yourselves. NEXT!
Sam in EPT

El Paso, TX

#15 Jul 25, 2008
Jesus Malverde wrote:
...d a m n east siders...! please dont come past mesa street anymore, thank you...
Dude you got issues.
Pierre

El Paso, TX

#16 Jul 25, 2008
Bertha wrote:
<quoted text>
Ay mijo what a romantic you are beliving it was a Romeo and Juliet story. Im leaning more to the realistic side of things and thinking it had to do with drugs and money.
Drugs and money has nothing to do with this....all you who think this are so stupid...ITS A CRIME OF PASSION! Possible scenario, she was probably breaking it off and he killed her in thoughts that since i can't have you, nobody else can. and coward that he probably is and not wanting to deal with what he did he offs himself. Believe me if it did deal with narco war across the border EPT would have said that. They report on everyone that is killed over there. Again if you think it's about drugs and money, excuse my english: You're a F*c*ing Retard!
NorPoOr

Portland, OR

#17 Jul 25, 2008
El Pasoan wrote:
So the narco war is finally in El Paso. I am surprised it took them this long.
A young couple, possibly teenagers, are found dead in an apparent murder-suicide setting. Why would anyone assume that this is the product of the narco war? A quantum leap in credibility, would you not think? Like a previous poster stated, these events happen any place regardless of economics. Remember the Sharon Tate murders in exclusive Beverly HIlls? Remember the Foster case, Clinton's friend and advisor, who was found dead, an apparent suicide case? On the other extreme stretch of the pendulum, there are murders and suicides in the slums of America...even parents killing their children. Sad.

A young couple dead, robbed from all their potential. Sad to the max.
Jose

Juarez, Mexico

#18 Jul 25, 2008
Sam in EPT wrote:
The drug war has nothing to do with this (really doubt it).
People die or kill themselves regardless of what part of town people live. Who cares about the value of homes.
Apparently two young people die, for what reason, that will be figured out soon.
Pray for the families and this young people who cut there lives short.
And to the idiot in Juarez, Oye guey! be quiet and keep your pendejo comments to yourselves. NEXT!
Take your Prozac man before you get a seizure or something.
Now dont come back trying to sue El Paso Times for publishing material 'too hard to handle' for your taste. This is reality, this is El Paso, too bad the paper resembles more 'El PM' de Juarez.
I do agree, this 2 young lives need respect and whatever the reason drugs, money or love, the authorities will confirm later on.

PS. it can say I'm from Juarez, but that could just be the isp man, who knows we could even be neighbors ;)

Since: Jan 08

United States

#19 Jul 25, 2008
Wow what's up with all these people killing each other lately? Death from street racing in Socorro, insane girl stabs ex-boyfriend to death the other night, and now this? As for this latest scene, I highly doubt it has anything to do with the drug wars in Juarez because the evidence doesn't add up to that. In my opinion, I think the scenario was the same as that of Priscilla Gonzalez and Abraham Ontivers--"If I can't have you, nobody can."
VictorE

El Paso, TX

#20 Jul 25, 2008
Prozac for seizures? You're an idiot. Nobody cares where you're from, just that you go to where you belong...a looney bin. It's a shame 2 young people die and a shame so many come to imagined conclusions. I have to agree with V.Vasquez, EPTimes is pathetic in trying to cover for a rich area of town. Areas have NOTHING to do with criminal minds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Dix 22,309
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr fubar 17,890
Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed t... 8 hr wild child 430
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 9 hr That Fart Guy 770
Friday Night Live: Get updates from El Paso-are... 14 hr L Morales 3
if all the mexicans go back to mexico america w... (Jan '08) 20 hr NMx 596
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 21 hr Lawnmowermaster 2,136
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Paso People Search