First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Citizen of Vinton

El Paso, TX

#21 Jan 17, 2013
AREU5REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
So she's only 6 weeks late according to you, who denied she was concussed and berated me for suggesting that she was not going to testify at the first hearing.
You have to admitt, she is a fighter not like the speaker.
Dave

El Paso, TX

#22 Jan 17, 2013
That lady and her two fat sidekicks are the devil incarnates. Don't look into their eyes or you will turn to stone like Medussa. ha ha
Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD

El Paso, TX

#23 Jan 18, 2013
Dave wrote:
That lady and her two fat sidekicks are the devil incarnates. Don't look into their eyes or you will turn to stone like Medussa. ha ha
Is their no real men in Vinton? bunch of vejas oronas.
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#24 Jan 18, 2013
Citizen of Vinton wrote:
Ref. areu5real-what is that person talking about? Well, I heard she pleaded not guilty today. That's her way of making time to be able to stay on council and keep telling Medina and Garcia what to do. Medina and Garcia don't seem that stupid, are they getting paid from her?
Just ignore everything JW says in here. Sometimes it's an impostor and other times it's a blowhard who shoots his mouth off.
Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD

United States

#25 Jan 18, 2013
The problem. With vinton is, their are no real men there. If those rucas. Had a real man they would be so arergadas. You put a big stiff Macho Panson in her and she'll forget all about politics
Conrad

El Paso, TX

#26 Jan 18, 2013
Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD wrote:
The problem. With vinton is, their are no real men there. If those rucas. Had a real man they would be so arergadas. You put a big stiff Macho Panson in her and she'll forget all about politics
Are you saying they've gone lesbo? I sure hope not because that would be another scandal entirely.
Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD

El Paso, TX

#27 Jan 18, 2013
Conrad wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying they've gone lesbo? I sure hope not because that would be another scandal entirely.
when a woman does not get a Macho Panson they become your worst nightmare...Hence the phrase , shes on the rag....
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#28 Jan 19, 2013
They look like they work at the Juana la Cubana bar in Juarez. Anyhow, I just don't understand why they are so against getting water/sewer rights in Vinton. They seem to be power hungry and relish in the negative limelight. They like being Mr. Scrooge. (and I do mean Mr.) It's simple, give the people of Vinton their basic watering their lawn, doing the dishes , and crapper rights like everyone else, or just annex Vinton back into Mexico.
Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD

El Paso, TX

#29 Jan 19, 2013
the hell with vinton, personal responsiblity .they chose to live in that stinking colonia.
Rich

El Paso, TX

#30 Jan 21, 2013
stinking colonia, USA. to eliminate basic services based on lingering stereotypes is absurd. These people deserve basic services, and as soon as these obstructionist city council cows step aside, they will have them.
Oops

El Paso, TX

#31 Jan 31, 2013
Oops
wow

El Paso, TX

#32 Mar 5, 2013
Still
DC Dave

United States

#33 Mar 5, 2013
That woman also has that Carl Robinson thing going on with her eyes - real shifty and untrustworthy. I imagine that is what POSs mom and mother in law look like after they illegally crossed the river.
Wow

El Paso, TX

#34 May 29, 2013
Hey juv hey juv What you gonna do? What you gonna do when they come for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HS to Rescind Lou Holtz Speaking InviteOver his... 2 min DC Dave 6
News Immigrants fear license checks (Nov '06) 3 min DC Dave 19
News Two El Paso men plead guilty in New Mexico Spic... 14 hr DC Dave 4
Do You Have What it Takes to be a Chicano no qu... 14 hr DC Dave 13
News Disabled vet parking rules cause much confusion (Apr '08) 23 hr village idiot 283
News Second case of Zika confirmed in El Paso area Sat village idiot 3
American International Prestige is at an All-ti... Sat Margaret Gray 4

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages