Juvencia Rios-Ontiveros

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Citizens

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Yes, if you watched the news this beautiful day, this pm, yes KFOX. It is true, Juvencia Rios-Ontiveros was finally arrested for all her horrible things she has done to this community.
Warrant Number-20120D05860, Charge-CAP/CT1 OBSTRUCTION OR RETALIATION, Bond-$5,000.00

It's sad to see anyone go to jail, especially someone whom I thought would be there for me, more so now for the citizens. I trusted her and she has failed. But she is still a human, an incompentent human.
jla

El Paso, TX

#2 Jan 4, 2013
An oath of office is a privilege, and must be protected by serving when in council.
It is clear Juvencia ,Garcia and Medina are incompentent to serve in an official capacity.
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 4, 2013
She's toast now. She's in the hoosgow and may have to settle in for along stay. I saw the report on KFOX and she doesn't look well. She may have diabetes.
Resident of Vinton

United States

#4 Jan 4, 2013
jla wrote:
An oath of office is a privilege, and must be protected by serving when in council.
It is clear Juvencia ,Garcia and Medina are incompentent to serve in an official capacity.
Correct I agree, but the statues in Vinton need to change. So this doesn't happen ever again. The Villager are hostages w/ the in office. It's unbelievable!
WOW

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Bringing it back to the top. Hey Juve, hows tricks?
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#6 Jan 7, 2013
This woman and her friends need to go to jail and rot in hell. She has damaged the entire Village of Vinton. May she be found guilty and refused the right to run again for office on a felony.

The laws of the state of Texas needs to be changed to say that any person convicted of obstruction/retaliation of civil process or governmental body shall be ineligible to run for or take office.
POS

El Paso, TX

#7 Jan 7, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
This woman and her friends need to go to jail and rot in hell. She has damaged the entire Village of Vinton. May she be found guilty and refused the right to run again for office on a felony.
The laws of the state of Texas needs to be changed to say that any person convicted of obstruction/retaliation of civil process or governmental body shall be ineligible to run for or take office.
I agree. Due process should be set aside in this case as it is evident to everyone that she is guilty. We need to add some charges to the initial indictment and make sure she's put away for 20 years or more.
POS

El Paso, TX

#8 Jan 7, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Due process should be set aside in this case as it is evident to everyone that she is guilty. We need to add some charges to the initial indictment and make sure she's put away for 20 years or more.
You should get put away for stealing names, thief!!!
Resident of Vinton

El Paso, TX

#9 Jan 7, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>You should get put away for stealing names, thief!!!
Please don't backtrack now. We desperately need to get rid of her, even if the charge is pandering.
Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD

United States

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Resident of Vinton wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't backtrack now. We desperately need to get rid of her, even if the charge is pandering.
I have you backtracking into my verga, puto!!!!

El Paso, TX

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Why isn't this being reported more? I saw the story on FOX but even they don't have the story online.
Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD

United States

#12 Jan 7, 2013
guest wrote:
Why isn't this being reported more? I saw the story on FOX but even they don't have the story online.
You saw Petro and me on the news.
mexi-cant

El Paso, TX

#13 Jan 9, 2013
Citizen of Vinton

El Paso, TX

#14 Jan 11, 2013
JW Russell-I hope your right. If she does get a felony on her record, that's the end of that night mare. Now, I'm concerned, because I was told she is on the board of the Sheriff's dept. What will she be capable of doing for this Village by that end!
AREU5REAL

United States

#15 Jan 12, 2013
Citizen of Vinton wrote:
JW Russell-I hope your right. If she does get a felony on her record, that's the end of that night mare. Now, I'm concerned, because I was told she is on the board of the Sheriff's dept. What will she be capable of doing for this Village by that end!
He's never right so you can count on the opposite happening. He swore that Hillary would testify and she hasn't.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#16 Jan 12, 2013
Citizen of Vinton wrote:
If she has outstanding warrants then she can be removed from the board or at the least suspended until she goes to court.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#17 Jan 12, 2013
AREU5REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
He's never right so you can count on the opposite happening. He swore that Hillary would testify and she hasn't.
Guess you have read the paper or the internet very well. She is going to testify before January 31st.
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#18 Jan 13, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Guess you have read the paper or the internet very well. She is going to testify before January 31st.
So she's only 6 weeks late according to you, who denied she was concussed and berated me for suggesting that she was not going to testify at the first hearing.
Citizen of Vinton

El Paso, TX

#19 Jan 17, 2013
Ref. areu5real-what is that person talking about? Well, I heard she pleaded not guilty today. That's her way of making time to be able to stay on council and keep telling Medina and Garcia what to do. Medina and Garcia don't seem that stupid, are they getting paid from her?
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#20 Jan 17, 2013
AREU5REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
So she's only 6 weeks late according to you, who denied she was concussed and berated me for suggesting that she was not going to testify at the first hearing.
Why are you writing to yourself? I did not answer you. either You did or the imposter did. This is not part of this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr Fart 4 us 24,413
This is another abandoned topix forum Sat FART 99
The White Fart House Sat Fart recycled 26
Anybody else not like El Paso? Sat Fart abuse 14
if you had to choose what area to live in El Pa... (May '12) Aug 18 You Farted 68
My car doesn't pass emissions. Where do I go to... Aug 18 Been Farting 7
News El Paso Crawling with haunted hot spots (Oct '09) Aug 17 Fart socks 456

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages