Ouisa D. Davis: Go forward

Ouisa D. Davis: Go forward

Posted in the El Paso Forum

Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 25, 2013
This lady makes a hell of a lot of sense. We're lucky to have her musings each week in the Opinion page.
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Larry Grover wrote:
This lady makes a hell of a lot of sense. We're lucky to have her musings each week in the Opinion page.
You must be an illegal mexicant dumbocrat.
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 25, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You must be an illegal mexicant dumbocrat.
Why do you say that? I'm actually an independent thinker and I was born in California.
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say that? I'm actually an independent thinker and I was born in California.
You were born in California, that's even worse. Half of the residents of that state are either on welfare or illegal mexicans hiding from the law.
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 25, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You were born in California, that's even worse. Half of the residents of that state are either on welfare or illegal mexicans hiding from the law.
Well, I'm the other half. I was born here so I'm not illegal, my parents are from Minnesota so I'm not Mexican and I work as a contractor so I'm not on welfare. You just can't stand it that someone would support Ouisa who's not fitting into your stereotype.
DC Dave

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm the other half. I was born here so I'm not illegal, my parents are from Minnesota so I'm not Mexican and I work as a contractor so I'm not on welfare. You just can't stand it that someone would support Ouisa who's not fitting into your stereotype.
Hey larry , does quiffer davis have you bent over right now
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#7 Jan 25, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Hey larry , does quiffer davis have you bent over right now
You mean as if she were going to use one of those strapons to take me? I don't go in for that backdoor funny business is that's what you imply.
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean as if she were going to use one of those strapons to take me? I don't go in for that backdoor funny business is that's what you imply.
There is only one word for you "chapete "!
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#9 Jan 25, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>There is only one word for you "chapete "!
Thank you. Some of my friends already call me the machete because I can really bring it when I get it on.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Larry Grover and DC Dave gotta be one and the same. Petro!!!!!

Aside from that Ouisa is a lawyer who worked for the district attorney's office here and was a leading liberal bleeding heart mixed breed. Her views are what lead her to leave the prosecutors office cause they did not match what Jaime Esparza wanted. She is in effect as bad as Nancy Pelosi.
Brian S

El Paso, TX

#11 Jan 25, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Aside from that Ouisa is a lawyer who worked for the district attorney's office here and was a leading liberal bleeding heart mixed breed. Her views are what lead her to leave the prosecutors office cause they did not match what Jaime Esparza wanted. She is in effect as bad as Nancy Pelosi.
No, she's as bad as you, you lying, cheating buzzard. You have no shame by posting my chicken wing story as your own.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#12 Jan 25, 2013
Brian S wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she's as bad as you, you lying, cheating buzzard. You have no shame by posting my chicken wing story as your own.
bring in the clowns, bring in the clown, where are the clowns oh,they are here. and it you stupid
Brian S

El Paso, TX

#13 Jan 25, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>bring in the clowns, bring in the clown, where are the clowns oh,they are here. and it you stupid
Stick it up your hairy backside, you thief and liar. Everyone knows it now - your secret is out.
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#14 Jan 25, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Sorry you filthy pos, Larry groper, is the stroking quesadilla Davis's balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cracked out hooker on Zaragoza in LV 15 min huey goins 2
News Ton of marijuana found in stalled van in West E... 3 hr Who gets the bust 1
How many toes do Wet Neck the Petro Have (Sep '13) 3 hr Rogelio Reagan 4
News Injured restaurant worker denied lifetime comp ... 3 hr Rogelio Reagan 1
News Best Day Ever - Watch This Weiner Dog Delay A B... 5 hr butters_ 1
Why Do My Balls Itch 7 hr alliemarmolejo 12
News Muench: El Paso's not a bike-riding town 7 hr alliemarmolejo 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages