Kate Middleton Topless Sunbathing

Posted in the El Paso Forum

James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#1 Sep 14, 2012
That broad has got some sweet pipes. I saw the Royal photos this morning and immediately sported wood. Check them out - they're better than Viagra.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 14, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
That broad has got some sweet pipes. I saw the Royal photos this morning and immediately sported wood. Check them out - they're better than Viagra.
I dislike the Royal family and I feel that the American fascination with the royal family to be an OCD event that should be treated with electro-shock therapy and strong sedative medication. We fought a war to get rid of the stupidity of Monarchy.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Sep 14, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>I dislike the Royal family and I feel that the American fascination with the royal family to be an OCD event that should be treated with electro-shock therapy and strong sedative medication. We fought a war to get rid of the stupidity of Monarchy.
As someone whose butt was on the line in combat, I find it objectionable that you would steal someone else's name on a regular basis. May your children all be forced to spend their days in a foster home.
boorish

El Paso, TX

#4 Sep 16, 2012
Who cares.

Hello, America, we declared independence years ago... we don't have to pretend to care about the royal princess's bee stings.

Remember our looming election and huge unemployment rates? Lets talk about that! Or about how our traitor President is determined to hand our country over to illegals.
Simon

UK

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Ghh
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#6 Sep 17, 2012
boorish wrote:
Who cares.
Hello, America, we declared independence years ago... we don't have to pretend to care about the royal princess's bee stings.
Remember our looming election and huge unemployment rates? Lets talk about that! Or about how our traitor President is determined to hand our country over to illegals.
Those things are important too but these photos serve as a nice diversion. Today I saw there are even more photos, one of her bare backside as she adjusts her bikini. I thought her tatas were nice but her buns are even sweeter. I know why William married her now and if I were Harry, I'd try to tap that instead of cavorting with hookers in Vegas.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#7 Sep 17, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
Those things are important too but these photos serve as a nice diversion. Today I saw there are even more photos, one of her bare backside as she adjusts her bikini. I thought her tatas were nice but her buns are even sweeter. I know why William married her now and if I were Harry, I'd try to tap that instead of cavorting with hookers in Vegas.
You are a pervert mr. HHHJJJ<PETRO>PEDRO or whoever you are along with being a thief, liar and coward.

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

#8 Sep 17, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
That broad has got some sweet pipes. I saw the Royal photos this morning and immediately sported wood. Check them out - they're better than Viagra.
That's sad to here that from a former Military man. Keep it to your self.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#9 Sep 17, 2012
Afghan - Iraq Vet wrote:
<quoted text>That's sad to here that from a former Military man. Keep it to your self.
I am just glad that your homosexual female asssss is no longer in the military. You crack me up puppetqueer.
say what

El Paso, TX

#10 Oct 13, 2012
Kate is far too way better than Pippa.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#11 Oct 16, 2012
say what wrote:
Kate is far too way better than Pippa.
Pippa has nice cans but Kate has the nicer buttass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you know? 2 hr huey goins 23
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 788
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 631
H Clinton 3 hr Guessing 11
DONT PLAY TEXAS LOTTERY_ITs Rig (Dec '11) 6 hr Don Fundio 58
News DPS joins call to restart border-security contr... 9 hr L Morales 5
El Chapo 22 hr SMR 32

Fire Warning for El Paso County was issued at April 18 at 3:18PM CDT

More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]