Construction continues on the U.S. si...

Construction continues on the U.S. side of the Tornillo-Guadalupe Port of Entry in the Lower Valley.

There are 6 comments on the Red Bluff Daily News story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Construction continues on the U.S. side of the Tornillo-Guadalupe Port of Entry in the Lower Valley.. In it, Red Bluff Daily News reports that:

As county officials in El Paso, Texas, near the U.S.-Mexico border, are pushing the federal government to make the completion of the Tornillo-Guadalupe Port of Entry a priority, Mexican officials say they hope to start their part of the project in May.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Bluff Daily News.

Simple solution

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Feb 11, 2013
It must be an hourly job!
Big Money

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Don't do it Mexico, they just want more ways to get out when the next ice age hits cause of global warming. Plus it'll be funny if they only build half a bridge. It could be like a peer like the one in Santa Monica and we can fish there.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Mexican't finally got some bribe money. Nah! That must be drug money.
Paddy

El Paso, TX

#4 Feb 12, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
I'll pay you to go away from here and stop making a jackass of yourself.
pinchejuan

Georgetown, TX

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Funny how any innocuous thread still manages to bring out the haters, including this shame of the US Navy. The military is generally the most democratizing institution in the country, an institution where racism, xenophobia, prejudice are self-punishing flaws. Mr. Russell, the Navy you disgrace through your comments obviously failed to get through your ignorance.
Sirius

Querétaro, Mexico

#6 Feb 12, 2013
I missed the part where "bribes" and "drug money" played any role in what is said in the article.

Here were I live (in Central Mexico) there is a construction boom of bridges and malls. My guess is that this US county is "counting" on this project to boost economic movement there, and want that Mexicans move faster on the project. Just that.

PS.

When was the last time the Mexican Navy and the US navy made joint naval excersices?... let's remember... NEVER.

I personally not offended by what this sailor said of us... I don't care what he think of us.

XD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Romero 2 hr Fart 9
News 2 Fort Bliss soldiers charged in Texas teen's m... 6 hr DC Dave 11
Long Live Zika 7 hr Beaner Patrol 24
News Mexican president, US officials open bridge 13 hr Free Cat Scratch ... 3
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) Sat Beaner Detector 2,587
Oscar boycott Sat Dick Splash 13
News Once-stalled border bridge to be dedicated near... Fri huey goins 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages