Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD

El Paso, TX

#83 Jan 7, 2013
Kool Arrow wrote:
Americans love the troops in the same way Michael Vick loves dogs. A lot of drooly flag waving but they don't put their money where their mouth is. Billions flushed down the toilet making some aviation industry rich? Fine. Proper benefits for injured military? Optional. Stupid talking monkeys.
STFU Puto
Juan Garcia Debaca PHD

El Monte, CA

#84 Jan 7, 2013
Aren't you POS or not
What

El Paso, TX

#86 Jan 20, 2013
I made a homeless vet salute me today at store today
Ella

El Paso, TX

#87 Jan 21, 2013
I don't think the military should salute civilians unless they got all those stars on their collar and want to push others around, I'm around many of them and what I don't like is a lot of them (usually caucasion) from god knows where say ugly things about the hispanic population, they're so damn ignorant its pathetic. This type of trash should be removed from the military and sent back to where ever the fk they came from, they act like we owe them something for being in El Paso. They're racist, lazy, and pop out more kids than any other population I know because they want Uncle Sam (and our taxes) to give them bigger housing. Their kids can't read, are spoiled rotten, and overall, are just basically self-entitiled. Mr. Obama, send these ones home back to their ozarks, the hills, send them anywhere where there is trash because they will feel right at home but get them out of here.
Constitutionalis t

El Monte, CA

#88 Jan 21, 2013
What wrote:
I made a homeless vet salute me today at store today
good job sir. As a contitutionalist i can tell you you hardly every right to demand a salute. You are a tax payer and they are living off your mney
Brian S

El Paso, TX

#89 Jan 25, 2013
they should be restricted to post.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#90 Jan 25, 2013
Constitutionalist wrote:
<quoted text>
good job sir. As a contitutionalist i can tell you you hardly every right to demand a salute. You are a tax payer and they are living off your mney
First learn to spell your own words. Soldeirs are you first line of defense in any war except the one with your wife. They should be honored and saluted. A tax payer is a soldier-in-waiting. Soon I predict the young people of America will be like the young of Israel serving two years minimum in the military.
POS

Shanghai, China

#91 Jan 26, 2013
Constitutionalist wrote:
<quoted text>
The drugs and booze have really taken over. You, as a so called educator, having such an abusive addiction, your methadone treatments need to continue. Stay away from the keyboard until you can see clearly again.
dave the slave

El Paso, TX

#92 Jan 26, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>The drugs and booze have really taken over. You, as a so called educator, having such an abusive addiction, your methadone treatments need to continue. Stay away from the keyboard until you can see clearly again.
That's not me you crying pendejo. Go back to molesting the poor chinese kiddos.
POS

Shanghai, China

#94 Jan 26, 2013
dave the slave wrote:
<quoted text>That's not me you crying pendejo. Go back to molesting the poor chinese kiddos.
You forgot to change your name and location, you crying pendejo. The booze and drugs are still in affect. Go back to molesting youself, troll.
dave the slave

El Paso, TX

#95 Jan 26, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to change your name and location, you crying pendejo. The booze and drugs are still in affect. Go back to molesting youself, troll.
No way maricon. I'm back in el pisso just like you joto. Now stop crying you inbred frijole.
POS

Shanghai, China

#96 Jan 26, 2013
dave the slave wrote:
<quoted text>No way maricon. I'm back in el pisso just like you joto. Now stop crying you inbred frijole.
Hey wettback, inbred mexicunt, your Garcia education is showing thru. If your not the dipshit from DC, why do you respond to a comment to him? I don't spend much time in hELl Paso. There is a world outside of hELl Paso, not all Americans are stuck in a dead end job. Some get to travel for business. I won't be back there for another month or so. Hold down the fort, while I'm away.
kracker

El Paso, TX

#97 Feb 8, 2013
thiw poll is now clowed.
Big Money

El Paso, TX

#98 Feb 10, 2013
HaHaHaJaJaJa wrote:
I say they sure as hell should. We should also be allowed to yell at them and make them do push ups. We pay their salarys they live off our hard work.
A+
Big Money

El Paso, TX

#99 Feb 10, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
The credo of a leech. You are too much of a coward to yell at a serviceman face to face. Sit behind your computer and continue your act and excercise the freedom to act stupid earned by those you mock.
F-
Big Money

El Paso, TX

#100 Feb 10, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey wettback, inbred mexicunt, your Garcia education is showing thru. If your not the dipshit from DC, why do you respond to a comment to him? I don't spend much time in hELl Paso. There is a world outside of hELl Paso, not all Americans are stuck in a dead end job. Some get to travel for business. I won't be back there for another month or so. Hold down the fort, while I'm away.
you sound like Arrrrrr, The Great Petro already beat you down. you couldn;t even take his one two combo and cross hook.
JR I Know Your Type

Rhome, TX

#101 Feb 11, 2013
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>The man/woman/whatever can't even get into the military. He is 4F not only in body but in mind. The only place the military would have for him/her/whatever would be latrine duty in a swamp in the Philippines in Subic Bay or Olongapo. Both were designated by the Navy and Marines to be the cesspool of the world. There are other backwaters in the Philippines but I can recall their names.
The Navy rescued you from the ghetto and put you down in the galley of some ship cooking for the troops. Service is appreciated, but guys like you did not learn anything in the military; it was a way of surviving your ignorance and ghetto upbringing. To most of us, the military was a duty. A career in the enlisted ranks is just a way for some impoverished, lower classes to survive economically without having to get an education. To most of us it was an educational experience. We got in, did our duty, got out, and put it into its proper perspective. If you had retired with at least a bachelor's degree, I'd say you accomplished something, but your intellect (or lack thereof, as demonstrated on this forum)is consistent with a yard bird that needed constant supervision and a compassionate, responsible higher-up to get you out of the jams you created for yourself.
Paddy

El Paso, TX

#102 Feb 11, 2013
JR I Know Your Type wrote:
<quoted text>
The Navy rescued you from the ghetto and put you down in the galley of some ship cooking for the troops. Service is appreciated, but guys like you did not learn anything in the military; it was a way of surviving your ignorance and ghetto upbringing. To most of us, the military was a duty. A career in the enlisted ranks is just a way for some impoverished, lower classes to survive economically without having to get an education. To most of us it was an educational experience. We got in, did our duty, got out, and put it into its proper perspective. If you had retired with at least a bachelor's degree, I'd say you accomplished something, but your intellect (or lack thereof, as demonstrated on this forum)is consistent with a yard bird that needed constant supervision and a compassionate, responsible higher-up to get you out of the jams you created for yourself.
Thanks for that insight. Not having served, I had no idea about these things but I was confident that this JR guy has a screw loose. Perhaps it's not too late for him to turn it around and find meaning and purpose in his life.
POS

Wetzlar, Germany

#103 Feb 11, 2013
Big Money wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like Arrrrrr, The Great Petro already beat you down. you couldn;t even take his one two combo and cross hook.
Stop crying because Petro gives your ass a beat down everyday, in his cardboard box. Nobody has beat me down. How can the words from a troll like you hurt anyone, delusions in your mind.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#104 Feb 11, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Stop crying because Petro gives your ass a beat down everyday, in his cardboard box. Nobody has beat me down. How can the words from a troll like you hurt anyone, delusions in your mind.
Go back to blowing your dog you chinklover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso (Nov '08) 48 min huey goins 1,684
DONT PLAY TEXAS LOTTERY_ITs Rig (Dec '11) 10 hr POS 56
Maryland aprueba restricciones para inmigrantes... (Apr '09) 14 hr huey goins 122
Christmastime a big time for El Paso tamale makers 14 hr huey goins 1
Abundant Living Faith Center Christmas Celebrat... 15 hr Clark Morales 10
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 19 hr Gentleman John 23,030
El Paso ID Program Aims to Aid Undocumented Fri Gunther Gonzalez 28
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Paso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Paso

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:14 pm PST