23ofelio20

El Paso, TX

#63 Dec 25, 2012
i think they should.
Debris

United States

#64 Dec 25, 2012
HaHaHaJaJaJa wrote:
I say they sure as hell should. We should also be allowed to yell at them and make them do push ups. We pay their salarys they live off our hard work.
You are example of the wrong I today's society,
Your life inside a doggie stool container ....
vet

United States

#65 Dec 25, 2012
F*ck hell no way .
eddie915estr

El Paso, TX

#66 Dec 25, 2012
vet wrote:
F*ck hell no way .
Why not? they are tax payers,basically they sign the paychecks.
vet

United States

#67 Dec 25, 2012
eddie915estr wrote:
<quoted text>
First off cause civillians havent earned the right jackass if u wann be saluted take ur baby nuts the the recruiting station sign up dp what we do then when there putting ur carcass in the ground u will get a salute dumbass its for us and us only.
Lawnmaster

United States

#68 Dec 25, 2012
eddie915estr wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a salute for you gaytor. Imagine looking at my middle finger. Extend the salute to your trailer trash family.
Eastside_oi

El Paso, TX

#69 Dec 25, 2012
vet wrote:
<quoted text>
First off cause civillians havent earned the right jackass if u wann be saluted take ur baby nuts the the recruiting station sign up dp what we do then when there putting ur carcass in the ground u will get a salute dumbass its for us and us only.
Theirs other ways to serve our Country, I work at a non-profit that helps the poor and we teach English and I pay taxes , you can't say that. So I basically sign your paycheck. I don't see why you shouldn't have to salute me.
Eastside_oi

El Paso, TX

#70 Dec 25, 2012
vet wrote:
<quoted text>
I work at a non-profit, We help the poor and teach English classes. That's serving our country but the difference is I pay taxes not something you can say. So really I sign your paycheck. I don't see why the military shouldn't have to salute all civilians.
Lawnmaster

United States

#71 Dec 25, 2012
Eastside_oi wrote:
<quoted text>
Theirs other ways to serve our Country, I work at a non-profit that helps the poor and we teach English and I pay taxes , you can't say that. So I basically sign your paycheck. I don't see why you shouldn't have to salute me.
Gaytor you freaking liar. The only check you sign is the welfare check or a check to your boyfriend to get some wine.
Lawnmaster

United States

#72 Dec 25, 2012
Eastside_oi wrote:
<quoted text>
I work at a non-profit, We help the poor and teach English classes. That's serving our country but the difference is I pay taxes not something you can say. So really I sign your paycheck. I don't see why the military shouldn't have to salute all civilians.
You liar Gaytor, you hate Hispanics and if you work at a non profit it is because you have not skills and only a non profit will hire you. You freaking liar. If you are teaching English it is not to American so please tell me how you helping America?

Gaytor people are not falling for your BS.
POS

El Paso, TX

#73 Dec 25, 2012
Never. As I go thru airports, I thank our brave citizens for serving. That is the protocol of the military for respect of their superiors. Even some airlines are showing respect, to Solders of all ranks. By giving upgrades to first and business class, if available, when wearing the uniform.
Taker

El Paso, TX

#74 Dec 30, 2012
POS wrote:
Never. As I go thru airports, I thank our brave citizens for serving. That is the protocol of the military for respect of their superiors. Even some airlines are showing respect, to Solders of all ranks. By giving upgrades to first and business class, if available, when wearing the uniform.
than you can salute me too you douchbag. they are not the only heros.
POS

El Paso, TX

#75 Dec 30, 2012
Taker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an ANGRY BIRD SALUTE for you, you're #1
Puppetmaster

United States

#76 Dec 30, 2012
Taker wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what generations of crack and incest does to you.
Soldier

El Paso, TX

#77 Dec 30, 2012
HaHaHaJaJaJa wrote:
I say they sure as hell should. We should also be allowed to yell at them and make them do push ups. We pay their salarys they live off our hard work.
Say it to my face bitch,you can't do half of what the infantry does
POS

El Paso, TX

#78 Jan 7, 2013
Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it to my face bitch,you can't do half of what the infantry does
Please stay on topix or drop and give me 20
POS

El Paso, TX

#79 Jan 7, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stay on topix or drop and give me 20
I wish there was a way to catch these thief's that steal names and slander our hero solders. Then hand them over to the military, for hand to hand dummies for practice.
Juan Garcia Debaca PHD

United States

#80 Jan 7, 2013
Your the one that posted that

Since: Aug 10

El Paso, TX

#81 Jan 7, 2013
Americans love the troops in the same way Michael Vick loves dogs. A lot of drooly flag waving but they don't put their money where their mouth is. Billions flushed down the toilet making some aviation industry rich? Fine. Proper benefits for injured military? Optional. Stupid talking monkeys.
POS

United States

#82 Jan 7, 2013
Juan Garcia Debaca PHD wrote:
Your the one that posted that
How would you know that, your're a retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is another abandoned topix forum 1 hr Troll Patrol 72
News 3 bodies recovered, 4 rescued from river in 2 days Wed SS Farts 3
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Jul 25 Farts released 24,372
Why does these farts smell? Jul 24 Sounds like farts 12
kickass snake for sale (Jun '06) Jul 24 Fart pants 54
News Judge's final ruling may hinder Downtown arenaa Jul 23 DC Fart 1
Have you ever farted while taking a vergota up ... Jul 23 Rodney Dangerfart 9

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages