Should Military salute Civilians

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
HaHaHaJaJaJa

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2011
I say they sure as hell should. We should also be allowed to yell at them and make them do push ups. We pay their salarys they live off our hard work.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#2 Nov 1, 2011
HaHaHaJaJaJa wrote:
I say they sure as hell should. We should also be allowed to yell at them and make them do push ups. We pay their salarys they live off our hard work.
The credo of a leech. You are too much of a coward to yell at a serviceman face to face. Sit behind your computer and continue your act and excercise the freedom to act stupid earned by those you mock.
HaHaHaJaJaJa

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2011
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
The credo of a leech. You are too much of a coward to yell at a serviceman face to face. Sit behind your computer and continue your act and excercise the freedom to act stupid earned by those you mock.
Stop crying and just vote.
Anonymous

El Paso, TX

#4 Nov 2, 2011
HaHaHaJaJaJa wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop crying and just vote.
The man/woman/whatever can't even get into the military. He is 4F not only in body but in mind. The only place the military would have for him/her/whatever would be latrine duty in a swamp in the Philippines in Subic Bay or Olongapo. Both were designated by the Navy and Marines to be the cesspool of the world. There are other backwaters in the Philippines but I can recall their names.
Chip

United States

#5 Nov 2, 2011
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>The man/woman/whatever can't even get into the military. He is 4F not only in body but in mind. The only place the military would have for him/her/whatever would be latrine duty in a swamp in the Philippines in Subic Bay or Olongapo. Both were designated by the Navy and Marines to be the cesspool of the world. There are other backwaters in the Philippines but I can recall their names.
Two Iranian soccer players were banned from the team today for a lewd celebration after scoring a goal which offended the public morality. Apparently one player not only tapped the other on the backside, he actually tried to wedge his hand in between the other's buttocks per the AP. They don't go for that nonsense over there and threw the players out on their cans. It makes you wonder why we would let gays into our military if they won't allow gay soccer players over there.
Anonymous

El Paso, TX

#6 Nov 2, 2011
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
Two Iranian soccer players were banned from the team today for a lewd celebration after scoring a goal which offended the public morality. Apparently one player not only tapped the other on the backside, he actually tried to wedge his hand in between the other's buttocks per the AP. They don't go for that nonsense over there and threw the players out on their cans. It makes you wonder why we would let gays into our military if they won't allow gay soccer players over there.
Their "bible" tells them that homosexual behavior is a deadly sin and the only way that sin can be set right is if the two involved are executed. So they were thrown out of the game. Now it is up to the Shira police to determine if they are homosexuals. Once it is made clear, if there are convicted they will die by stoning.
Chip

United States

#7 Nov 2, 2011
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>Their "bible" tells them that homosexual behavior is a deadly sin and the only way that sin can be set right is if the two involved are executed. So they were thrown out of the game. Now it is up to the Shira police to determine if they are homosexuals. Once it is made clear, if there are convicted they will die by stoning.
I knew you would have the inside info. Thanks for clearing that up. I don't hope they die but we all have to play by the rules and sometimes you have to pay the piper.

Since: Sep 11

El Paso, TX

#8 Nov 2, 2011
HaHaHaJaJaJa wrote:
"hard work"? Yeah Right!
The only "work" you do is wiping the meco off your face after blowing pedomaster!

Now go and thank a gringo for the welfare cheeze sittin in your mamas refi!
HaHaHaJaJaJa

United States

#9 Nov 2, 2011
Super Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
"hard work"? Yeah Right!
The only "work" you do is wiping the meco off your face after blowing pedomaster!
When you thank me for doing your Mom. Sopas! Hahahajajahahahjaja... let the crying begin.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#10 Nov 2, 2011
Super Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
"hard work"? Yeah Right!
WHo are you kidding, everyone knows you are HAHAHAJAJAJA so why will you not admit you are a tranny?

Are you a tranny?
Anonymous

El Paso, TX

#11 Nov 2, 2011
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
WHo are you kidding, everyone knows you are HAHAHAJAJAJA so why will you not admit you are a tranny?
Are you a tranny?
Probably a stick shifter.
HaHaHaJaJaJa

United States

#12 Nov 3, 2011
Both of you stop crying and vote.
FAGSOFFTHEFORUM

El Paso, TX

#13 Nov 3, 2011
HaHaHaJaJaJa wrote:
You little coward fruitcake kweer idiot! You hide behind a computer and spout childish stupidity on almost evry site on the forum. You wouldn't measure up to mouse poop in the real world, so you hide behind a screen and blast anybody else that writes. There are ways of finding out who you really are and, from that point, how to find you! I'm tired of you little fags and it's time something was done about your fruity presence on the forum. A few years ago, you would have been pulled off by the moderator. Isn't that right HaHaHaJaKweerio/Gaser/Petey? Besides, NOBODY LIVES OFF YOUR HARD WORK! WHAT HARD WORK DO YOU DO? SODOMY DOESN'T COUNT!
HaHaHaJaJaJa

United States

#14 Nov 3, 2011
FAGSOFFTHEFORUM wrote:
<quoted text>
You little coward fruitcake kweer idiot! You hide behind a computer and spout childish stupidity on almost evry site on the forum. You wouldn't measure up to mouse poop in the real world, so you hide behind a screen and blast anybody else that writes. There are ways of finding out who you really are and, from that point, how to find you! I'm tired of you little fags and it's time something was done about your fruity presence on the forum. A few years ago, you would have been pulled off by the moderator. Isn't that right HaHaHaJaKweerio/Gaser/Petey? Besides, NOBODY LIVES OFF YOUR HARD WORK! WHAT HARD WORK DO YOU DO? SODOMY DOESN'T COUNT!
Stop crying and vote.
If you want a piece of me give me your name and address.
JWRussell

United States

#15 Nov 3, 2011
HaHaHaJaJaJa wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop crying and vote.
If you want a piece of me give me your name and address.
Some of those military women are a real piece of tail. Sure, you've got some who are butch and others who are too muscular to try and get with. But many are really smoking hot and they know how to screw also having been in a war zone where it's basically a free for all every night. If you want some sweet action, check out a military broad and you won't be disappointed.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 3, 2011
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>Their "bible" tells them that homosexual behavior is a deadly sin and the only way that sin can be set right is if the two involved are executed. So they were thrown out of the game. Now it is up to the Shira police to determine if they are homosexuals. Once it is made clear, if there are convicted they will die by stoning.
Whoa thats pretty harsh is that stoneing the Bob Dylan type or the thrown rock type stoneing. In any case they will proabley get 20 lashes before the big event at high noon on Saturday at the public square.
MEANWHILE-backAt TheOffice

AOL

#17 Nov 3, 2011
HaHaHAJaJaJa today we had this thing come over to the office said he wanted to enlist.
I asked him WHATS YOUR NAME SON, he replied Petro
I then said, do you have your birth cirtificate with you and a valid drivers license?
He ran out the door.
yeah buddy

United States

#18 Nov 3, 2011
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa thats pretty harsh is that stoneing the Bob Dylan type or the thrown rock type stoneing. In any case they will proabley get 20 lashes before the big event at high noon on Saturday at the public square.
stfu you j0t0
HaHaHaJaJaJa

United States

#19 Nov 3, 2011
MEANWHILE-backAtTheOffice wrote:
HaHaHAJaJaJa today we had this thing come over to the office said he wanted to enlist.
I asked him WHATS YOUR NAME SON, he replied Petro
I then said, do you have your birth cirtificate with you and a valid drivers license?
He ran out the door.
Are you serious. Maybe the reconquista is about to begin. They are probably probing for weakness and they picked you to probe. Get your flags ready unless you want to be deported back to europe or africa or japan
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#20 Nov 3, 2011
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa thats pretty harsh is that stoneing the Bob Dylan type or the thrown rock type stoneing. In any case they will proabley get 20 lashes before the big event at high noon on Saturday at the public square.
stfu you inbred white turd. I told you that I don't need your help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagles vs. Steelers 58 min Petro detector 6
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Defiant1 23,532
News Photos: 12th Annual Lincoln Park Day Draws Huge... 3 hr Huey Goins 2
News A Mexican architect has a utopian idea for bord... 3 hr Huey Goins 3
Expel juden from El Paso 4 hr Huey Goins 15
Government Grants Hundreds of Criminal Aliens ... 9 hr Huey Goins 8
Throw Up the X Cowboys win Big week 3 11 hr Huey Goins 4

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages