Why Does EP Suck So Much?

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TexasStyle

San Antonio, TX

#1 Sep 13, 2008
Post your opinion on why you think El Paso is such a run-down hole.
Pendejos

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 13, 2008
I've got a question of greater importance: why do mothers let their grown "babies" like you live in their basement, get a hold of computers and troll the internet for attention?
_Arrrrrrr

United States

#3 Sep 13, 2008
TexasStyle wrote:
Post your opinion on why you think El Paso is such a run-down hole.
TexasStyle-inbreeding is no two stepping on dogshit it's doggy style with family members only.
TexasStyle

San Antonio, TX

#4 Sep 14, 2008
Why do you resort to insults instead of just answering the question posted.

You know that city sux, just write down what you think the single factor is that most contributes to that situation.
_Arrrrrrr

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2008
TexasStyle wrote:
Why do you resort to insults instead of just answering the question posted.
You know that city sux, just write down what you think the single factor is that most contributes to that situation.
why because you just came here for attention so i'm giving you your medicine, open wide let me hear those jaw bones crack.
TexasStyle

San Antonio, TX

#6 Sep 14, 2008
Nah, it's b/c you just won't admit that the city sux asss.
TexasStyle

San Antonio, TX

#7 Sep 14, 2008
....by the way, "Arrrrrrr", is that the sound you make when one of your SF cohorts is reaming you out?

“used to be elpasotxrox98... .”

Since: Apr 08

El Paso

#8 Sep 14, 2008
TexasStyle wrote:
Nah, it's b/c you just won't admit that the city sux asss.
Alright then... how about you give your reasons.
TexasStyle

San Antonio, TX

#9 Sep 14, 2008
I want to hear from those of you who live there since you deal with that human cesspool on a daily basis.
_Arrrrrrr

United States

#10 Sep 14, 2008
TexasStyle wrote:
....by the way, "Arrrrrrr", is that the sound you make when one of your SF cohorts is reaming you out?
no thats after i beat your ass silly that i sit on your face and fart and it goes Arrrrrrrr....
_Arrrrrrr

United States

#11 Sep 14, 2008
TexasStyle wrote:
I want to hear from those of you who live there since you deal with that human cesspool on a daily basis.
lets talk about you first, as soon as you see san francisco you think gay sex, curosity lights you up like a score board.
TexasStyle

San Antonio, TX

#12 Sep 14, 2008
elp guy,

You asked for my thoughts on this subject. So since none of you have the intellectual acumen to offer anything of substance, I'll tell you why I think El Paso sucks so very much: The people.

Until I spent time in El Paso, I had never had the misfortune of being around people who are as rude, selfish and hostile as y'all are. It is a place where everyone, from the bottom to the top, is consumed with little more than how they are going to get theirs. There is no concern for community, and there is no semblance of community pride. The on-going "public corruption scandal" is only the most recent example of this.

Additionally, I recently read a story about a woman in El Paso who was arrested for child endangerment and whose children had been taken by CPS. The article described a single woman, with 2 children, living in a trailer who had left her children padlocked in the trailer one day while she went out to apply for public assistance in order to pay her utilities bills. Many of you know that this is not an isolated instance. El Paso is a place where people have actually accepted living on public assistance as an actual lifestyle. Single women allow unemployed men, and illegal aliens, to impregnate them at alarming rates. Unfortunately, because these women cannt support their bastard children on their own, they instantly go on welfare. It is a cyclical disaster: Poor people breeding like cockroaches at the expense of responsible tax paying citizens and teaching their children that's it's acceptable to do the same.

While El Paso is an impoverished place, that's not an excuse to live like poor people.

Many of you will respond to this post with insults and threats, and unfortunately that is because you do not believe there is anything wrong with the conditions that I have described. But you are living worse than wild animals.
Pendejos

El Paso, TX

#13 Sep 14, 2008
TexasStyle wrote:
elp guy,
You asked for my thoughts on this subject. So since none of you have the intellectual acumen to offer anything of substance, I'll tell you why I think El Paso sucks so very much: The people.
Until I spent time in El Paso, I had never had the misfortune of being around people who are as rude, selfish and hostile as y'all are. It is a place where everyone, from the bottom to the top, is consumed with little more than how they are going to get theirs. There is no concern for community, and there is no semblance of community pride. The on-going "public corruption scandal" is only the most recent example of this.
Additionally, I recently read a story about a woman in El Paso who was arrested for child endangerment and whose children had been taken by CPS. The article described a single woman, with 2 children, living in a trailer who had left her children padlocked in the trailer one day while she went out to apply for public assistance in order to pay her utilities bills. Many of you know that this is not an isolated instance. El Paso is a place where people have actually accepted living on public assistance as an actual lifestyle. Single women allow unemployed men, and illegal aliens, to impregnate them at alarming rates. Unfortunately, because these women cannt support their bastard children on their own, they instantly go on welfare. It is a cyclical disaster: Poor people breeding like cockroaches at the expense of responsible tax paying citizens and teaching their children that's it's acceptable to do the same.
While El Paso is an impoverished place, that's not an excuse to live like poor people.
Many of you will respond to this post with insults and threats, and unfortunately that is because you do not believe there is anything wrong with the conditions that I have described. But you are living worse than wild animals.
And San Antonio is the bastion of civilization? It is nothing but a plastic city that conforms to what tourists want - no soul, no character. And you have plenty of problems of your own- crime (including a lot of gang violence), obesity (you were ranked the fattest city a couple of years back ), increasing foreclosures, and other problems that any city has - yet according to you, your are the "City on the Hill"... Those in glass houses should not throw stones.
Respondent

El Paso, TX

#14 Sep 14, 2008
TexasStyle wrote:
elp guy,
You miss me! I miss you. too! I know you'll be back. Your mother has the room waiting for you; with your old Batman comforter and pillows. People like you always come back needing a handout. El Paso will accept you. That's what is good about this town.

“used to be elpasotxrox98... .”

Since: Apr 08

El Paso

#15 Sep 15, 2008
You got it all wrong. This community has a great sense of pride. El Paso is a region like no other. And we are proud to be a part of this culture. It is unfortunate that you are not open to exploring and enjoying new cultures. El Paso is a poor county, however, you act as if the entire county feeds off the rest of the country's taxes. There are many responsible tax payers here in El Paso. It is a stereotype to say what you are saying. I live a very comfortable, middle-class life style here in El Paso. I love it here. This city is poor, but not dirt poor as you describe. El Paso has its nice areas, bad areas, just like any other city in Texas. I do not live off of welfare like you think the city does. And the fact is, most don't. It is pretty pathetic to think that about the city of El Paso. We live in "poverty" because of low wages, and not because we "live off welfare"
TexasStyle wrote:
elp guy,
ms darkness

El Paso, TX

#16 Sep 18, 2008
i live here in el paso and sadly allot of what you wrote is true however there are those of us who have worked hard to take care of our families to the best of our ability. i went through a divorce when i was 25 years old and so i left to raise my two children on my own plus my ex-husband did not pay any child support because he was busy hiding. it was very hard but i never gave up, i was determined not to let my children be two more statistics on the welfare system. i worked hard to keep them off public assistance and i never took any vacation time. i am now fifty years old and have some health issues but i am living with my daughter as i chose not to date or marry for the sake of keeping my children safe. gladly both my children are good people and also hard working and provide for their kids.

to close, let me just say that credit should be given where credit is due, thank you for your observation.
Anonymous Fred

El Paso, TX

#17 Jan 11, 2013
TexasStyle wrote:
I was born in El Paso, Texas and, sadly but realistically, El Paso is a town with poorly educated people. I am an exception, however, as I was educated in Catholic schools and not in public schools(there is quite a difference.)
A statistically documented fact about El Paso is that most people who are employed here work for minimum wage. This town is a labor town, no matter how much the El Paso Times tries to disuade people into thinking otherwise just to convince people of El Paso and the nation that El Paso is the "All American City" when in all actuality, it is the "Half Illegal and Half Legal Hispanic, and the Rest Anglo City."
The principle of competition does not exist in El Paso and prices for products are too expensive but El Pasoans are too dumb to know the difference.
This is why El Paso Sucks. Half of the people in this town claim to be "Mexicans" and not Americans. They go out of their way to always speak Spanish, and not English. Namely because they do not know how to speak English. 80% voted for communist Obama but they do not even know what a communist is.
There you have it! Now you know the truth.
Adios from an El Pasoan...
What

El Monte, CA

#18 Jan 12, 2013
Anonymous Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born in El Paso, Texas and, sadly but realistically, El Paso is a town with poorly educated people. I am an exception, however, as I was educated in Catholic schools and not in public schools(there is quite a difference.)
A statistically documented fact about El Paso is that most people who are employed here work for minimum wage. This town is a labor town, no matter how much the El Paso Times tries to disuade people into thinking otherwise just to convince people of El Paso and the nation that El Paso is the "All American City" when in all actuality, it is the "Half Illegal and Half Legal Hispanic, and the Rest Anglo City."
The principle of competition does not exist in El Paso and prices for products are too expensive but El Pasoans are too dumb to know the difference.
This is why El Paso Sucks. Half of the people in this town claim to be "Mexicans" and not Americans. They go out of their way to always speak Spanish, and not English. Namely because they do not know how to speak English. 80% voted for communist Obama but they do not even know what a communist is.
There you have it! Now you know the truth.
Adios from an El Pasoan...
You are so full of chit. I wonder how many Catholic brothers violated your culo during your years at that Catholic school? Those years of sexual abuse has rotted what's left of your brain
POS

Auburn Hills, MI

#19 Jan 12, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>You are so full of chit. I wonder how many Catholic brothers violated your culo during your years at that Catholic school? Those years of sexual abuse has rotted what's left of your brain
You are one sick person.
What

El Monte, CA

#20 Jan 12, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>You are one sick person.
Figures that you would follow me to this thread. You really want me!!! Stop trolling after me, I AM NOT interested in you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Paso County to judges: Marry all couples or ... 42 min L Morales 9
News Retail gasoline prices down in Texas, El Paso m... 47 min L Morales 1
Poll If I marry a FGT will you all come to my wedding? 1 hr POS 11
Thank you 6 hr butter her nalgot... 5
Greek Debt 12 hr huey goins 1
News Texas Supreme Court declines to hear El Paso ci... 13 hr moving on 6
News Demand for Bilingual 911 Services Growing 15 hr POS 9
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE