Montwood Mom

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Once again the refs took the game away from our boys today and handed it to Abilene on a silver platter. It's a shame these rednecked refs are so biased against our nice, clean-cut boys but that's the way it's always been. I will still be out to welcome our players home tonight with open arms and a giant sign that proclaims how we were once again screwed.
de Beaujalais

El Paso, TX

#2 Nov 17, 2012
Could you cite some specific examples? I'm curious.
de Beaujalais

El Paso, TX

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Montwood Mom wrote:
Once again the refs took the game away from our boys today and handed it to Abilene on a silver platter. It's a shame these rednecked refs are so biased against our nice, clean-cut boys but that's the way it's always been. I will still be out to welcome our players home tonight with open arms and a giant sign that proclaims how we were once again screwed.
their still champions not like the trash at americas and el dorado.
de Beaujalais

El Paso, TX

#4 Nov 18, 2012
Reply #3 ain't from me.
Really lol

El Paso, TX

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Montwood Mom wrote:
Just face it, they were out played and out matched. Blame the Refs, blame that the field was too green, the drive made the players tired etc etc, the blame game goes on and on. Bottom line they lost, it's always the Refs fault lol.
Dont Taze Me Bro

El Paso, TX

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Montwood Mom wrote:
Everybody knows that Montwood lost because the QB got ahold of some bad weed!
Really lol

El Paso, TX

#7 Nov 19, 2012
de Beaujalais wrote:
<quoted text>
their still champions not like the trash at americas and el dorado.
THRASH? I'll Give You Trash-> hanks! Half the student female population are knocked up by their own fathers! The other half are knocked up by their teachers!

Can't blame any of the male population because they are all joto.

Anyway the eastside sucks, all the poor illegal beaners live on that side of town.
Bay Root Reagan

United States

#8 Nov 19, 2012
El Dorado and Americas still have colonias.
Roids

El Paso, TX

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Dont Taze Me Bro wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows that Montwood lost because the QB got ahold of some bad weed!
Everybody at Montwood is on steroids, that's why they win.
Montwood Mom

El Paso, TX

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Looks like westside money is pulling strings again. I am emailing UIL not to beieve those parents they are always using those tatics against el paso teams to try and gain a stregical advantage. Let La Bowie arlington move on, they won.
Stop crying Franklin
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Montwood Mom wrote:
Looks like westside money is pulling strings again. I am emailing UIL not to beieve those parents they are always using those tatics against el paso teams to try and gain a stregical advantage. Let La Bowie arlington move on, they won.
Stop crying Franklin
Franklin blows. They crapped out. Good work, Mom. The west side can suck an egg.
UIL

United States

#12 Dec 23, 2012
Montwood Mom wrote:
Stop crying Franklin
Thanks Mom your email helped in our desion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso (Nov '08) 6 hr L Morales 1,690
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 9 hr IRA hayes 2,215
New Mexico Lottery or Texas Lottery, which one ... 13 hr L Morales 9
DWI laws and enforcement: is enough being done? 13 hr L Morales 5
Merry Christmas Kassidee Plumley 14 hr softball 2
Upholstery shop Thu Steve Jobs Pancreas 5
Veterans Affairs clinic chief praises improved ... (Jan '10) Wed Tio Sam 48
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web