Next Last
No More Apples

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Dec 30, 2012
My deepest condolences.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Okay, Now give all the information on her death, when, where, time and apparent cause. You are weak as a Journalist.
Jaun Garcia DeBaca PHD

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2012
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Okay, Now give all the information on her death, when, where, time and apparent cause. You are weak as a Journalist.
you do JW your the big show off
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#4 Dec 30, 2012
EL PASO — Abundant Living Faith Center's co-pastor has died after a battle with stomach cancer.

A church spokesperson said Rochelle Nieman passed away Sunday morning surrounded by family.
She was the wife of Pastor Charles Nieman.
The Niemans started their ministry in 1977 and it has grown to more than 23,000 members.
Nieman leaves behind a husband, two children and two grandchildren.
The family has not made funeral arrangements.

This is from KTSM

Jaun Garcia DeBaca PHD

United States

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Oh good, she is going straight to hell. She'll be cowering before the Lord on Wednesday.
What

United States

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Rest in peace
What

United States

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Jaun Garcia DeBaca PHD wrote:
Oh good, she is going straight to hell. She'll be cowering before the Lord on Wednesday.
You slimy pos! There are special places in hell for chits like you! You're just talking chit because your cowbitches are losing.
Taker

El Paso, TX

#8 Dec 30, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>You slimy pos! There are special places in hell for chits like you! You're just talking chit because your cowbitches are losing.
NO, theirs still time. God hated money. remember chuy knocking down all those tables of people trying to make a dime on his name.
Noemi Fragoso

El Paso, TX

#9 Dec 31, 2012
May the Nieman Family be comforted knowing that there will be a great reunion on judgment day. Those that believe in Jesus Christ our Savior will have everlasting life! Until we meet again Rochelle, you will be missed! God bless you and your family, your legacy will go on. Much love and prayers to the Nieman family from the Fragoso Family.
AREU5REAL

United States

#10 Dec 31, 2012
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Once again you shoot your mouth off and end up sticking your foot in it. The poster never claimed to be a journalist, you dumb butt. You are a fool with a mouth like a sewer.
RIP

El Paso, TX

#11 Dec 31, 2012
God give the Nieman family peace and comfort. My heart-felt condolences to you all.
For Sure

El Paso, TX

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Jaun Garcia DeBaca PHD wrote:
Your one sick puppy that should not be allowed to post anything any where. Maybe you should take your colors and scribble your stupid sorry comments on your mommies walls and keep them of the internet you sicko. Just remember every dog has his day yoursis just around the corner sicko.
Louis

United States

#13 Dec 31, 2012
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text> Your one sick puppy that should not be allowed to post anything any where. Maybe you should take your colors and scribble your stupid sorry comments on your mommies walls and keep them of the internet you sicko. Just remember every dog has his day yoursis just around the corner sicko.
Every dog does have his day but it's also true that the sun doesn't shine on the same dog's butt every day. Some folks in here haven't seen a ray of light since they got here. Anyway, it's a terrible tragedy of epic proportions that this happened. I hope it wasn't related to a battle with the bottle.
Bob Bakian

United States

#14 Dec 31, 2012
JWRussell USNR wrote:
EL PASO — Abundant Living Faith Center's co-pastor has died after a battle with stomach cancer.
A church spokesperson said Rochelle Nieman passed away Sunday morning surrounded by family.
She was the wife of Pastor Charles Nieman.
The Niemans started their ministry in 1977 and it has grown to more than 23,000 members.
Nieman leaves behind a husband, two children and two grandchildren.
The family has not made funeral arrangements.
This is from KTSM
How in hell did she die? I didn't even know she was sick. She was certanly a fine looking woman and it's a shame she's gone - or is this another one of your hoaxes?
For Sure

El Paso, TX

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
How in hell did she die? I didn't even know she was sick. She was certanly a fine looking woman and it's a shame she's gone - or is this another one of your hoaxes?
Read the end of the first sentence
Bob Bakian

United States

#16 Dec 31, 2012
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text> Read the end of the first sentence
I don't follow you - my first sentence asked how the hell did she die?
Jaun Garcia DeBaca PHD

El Paso, TX

#17 Dec 31, 2012
Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't follow you - my first sentence asked how the hell did she die?
D U I
She

El Paso, TX

#18 Dec 31, 2012
What are you saying please be courteous people have feelings you psycho.
She

El Paso, TX

#19 Dec 31, 2012
How could someone be so mean. This person must have had a troubled childhood therefore he seriously needs Jesus in his life. .... God loves you...
Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD

El Paso, TX

#20 Dec 31, 2012
She wrote:
How could someone be so mean. This person must have had a troubled childhood therefore he seriously needs Jesus in his life..... God loves you...
maybe he doesn't like homophobics jew hating tea baggers stealing money from the poor people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local Republicans, voters react to likely Trump... 1 hr huey goins 24
News Disabled vet parking rules cause much confusion (Apr '08) 2 hr huey goins 267
News 1 Teen Dead After Carnival Ride Accident at Tex... 6 hr Montwood Dad 15
News Gonzalez buys home near Dallas; concerns raised 6 hr what 3
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 8 hr Tomballpi 23,436
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr sid 989
Trump Clears Path to Nomination 10 hr huey goins 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages