Dietitian's online chat takes in weight loss, cancer risk and more

Full story: El Paso Times

Registered dietitian and El Paso Times nutrition blogger Bridget Swinney took part in an online chat March 14.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of57
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Colleen Paradise

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

I am 63 yrs old and weigh 115 lbs. How many calories should I be getting daily?
SHC

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

I am 13 years old, 5ft, and 180 lbs. I need a diet that will work fast. How long would it ake for me to lose 75 lbs?
Joel Raes

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

I have always wondered the same thing.

SHC, talk to a diet doctor about HCG, my wife is doing it and has lost about 15 pounds in less then 2 weeks!

I dont know if someone your age can safely take it.

Hope that helps.

Joel Raes
aishwarya

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

hey i m 15 yrs who weights 76kgs and height is about 164cms...my main problem is that m having this belly fat...please suggest some suitable diet plan timely so that i could reduce..
lambibo

Piacenza, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Hello I'm sixteen years old and i weight 64 kg and high 166 a few days ago I started a diet of 1200 calories a day and run for half an hour, so I want to know if it's enough to lose weight or I have to do something else? thanks
farha

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

i m 30 yrs i want to lose weight my weight is 95 kgs n height is 5'6 pls suggest me how can i lose my weight by diet
neha

Rajkot, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

which kind of food consume in brain cancer disease
JWRussell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

lambibo wrote:
Hello I'm sixteen years old and i weight 64 kg and high 166 a few days ago I started a diet of 1200 calories a day and run for half an hour, so I want to know if it's enough to lose weight or I have to do something else? thanks
You sound like a real porker. I would suggest something more drastic. Why don't you start by walking around the block once before bed at night and every other morning eat a plum. You should be slimmed down in no time and looking like one of those Bollywood stars.
Diet89

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Hello... I wanna ask somebody from Australia .... Is it possible to be as a registered dietitian after master degree
KeAmber_97

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Hello, I am 14 years of age and I am a track and field runner and I just want someone to give me some advices one how I should diet and my exercise plan... I am only like 110 pond now and I don't think I should loose anymore weight but i have a little belly fat and I want to get rid of it before the season starts and I was wondering should I just exercise more or what? I have till MARCH to get in shape...(CAN SOMEONE HELP ME)?
ammu

Kottayam, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

I ammu 22yr girl with 65kg weight and 168cm in height..How I can reduce my weight,,
eric

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

i think eliminating fat intake just dont eat anything fatty
princess

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

hi i am 13 years old girl and my weight is 60 pounds i want a perfect diet plan which will help me loose weight as soon as possible will someone help me?
annnan

Kanata, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

how much preotien is recomennded and up to hoow much can a 14 year old have? also, is it bad to eat 130g of protien a day for a 14 year old?
Leo

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

annnan wrote:
how much preotien is recomennded and up to hoow much can a 14 year old have? also, is it bad to eat 130g of protien a day for a 14 year old?
No - that's about right. You need to have plenty of protein to grow, especially if you're a girl. You don't want to end up flat chested, do you? The extra money you spend on protein now will be worth it in the long run because if you don't, you'll need a boob job before anyone will go out with you.
Sally

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

I was wondering can you put on much weight eating alot of chocolate ova 2 days if so how much can you gain??
Diet for pregancy

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Hi.. I was found to be positive in the pregancy test... i think My baby is like 3 weeks old.so Wanted to know what should I have in diet.As am a working lady and my height is 5.3 with weight as 48.6.
Please suggest me the diet but not in terms of folic acid , vitamin b but instead do it like palak, wheat etc .. i mean that I want to know the exact food name that I should take up.
Laura

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

I am in DESPERATE need of a diet plan.
I weigh 130 and plan to lose 15 and cut the chub, specifically of the legs and belly. I have a CARDIO workout plan set and I'm looking into Jenny Craig but I'm not sure if thats specifically for losing lbs and I want to cut pounds and Fat.
Please, help :)

Since: Sep 11

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

princess wrote:
hi i am 13 years old girl and my weight is 60 pounds i want a perfect diet plan which will help me loose weight as soon as possible will someone help me?
60 pounds? You need to gain some weight!!!
Pork chops and potatos!
Bacon and eggs!
Also get yourself a dog and go running!
What

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Super Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
60 pounds? You need to gain some weight!!!
Pork chops and potatos!
Bacon and eggs!
Also get yourself a dog and go running!
And that's why you're a lard ass you pos. NOW LEAVE the girl alone you freaking pervert!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of57
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr hollyfran 632
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr hollyfran 16,020
Do You Like Barrio Azteca 3 hr POS 1
El Paso state Sen. Jose Rodriguez challenges wi... 4 hr Sir William Ferrell 43
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 5 hr Hey 678
Pig Face Mexicans Harming USA Citizens 7 hr Boo Foo 38
Review: New Concept Collision Center 7 hr Concerned customer 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
•••