Self-Defense Council of Michoac n: Vi...

Self-Defense Council of Michoac n: Vigilante group's leader worked as laborer in El Paso

There are 12 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 27, 2014, titled Self-Defense Council of Michoac n: Vigilante group's leader worked as laborer in El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

An armed man belonging to the Self-Defense Council of Michoacan stands guard at a checkpoint set up by the vigilante group at the entrance to the town of Antunez, Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Salute to patriots

Hillsboro, NM

#1 Jan 27, 2014
Evil flourishes when good MEN do nothing...

The cowards who ran from the fight, who abandoned their country,
Litter America.

Maybe some day,

ALL MEN will take up the fight to save their country!

Keep up the great effort,
You inspire us all.
Red

El Paso, TX

#2 Jan 27, 2014
Maybe that's The Great Petro. But he wasn't a laborer. Maybe he was inspired by the Great Petro. Or the brown berets.
Red

United States

#3 Jan 27, 2014
Red wrote:
Maybe that's The Great Petro. But he wasn't a laborer. Maybe he was inspired by the Great Petro. Or the brown berets.
Who do I think I am kidding? I just had an epiphany and realized that the only good that Petro and I will do in this world is to become two small bags of weed killer after we croak.

In a few seconds I will get over my epiphany and will resume being the worthless ńss hole and tranny that I really am by nature, but sometimes I have flashes of lucidity and realize that somewhere in my warped brain there may be a tiny island of intelligence.

But meanwhile, I must resume my OCD and new identity of "Red" (the commie; no longer DC Dave) that hates America and loves to bite the hand that feeds him.
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#4 Jan 27, 2014
Red wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do I think I am kidding? I just had an epiphany and realized that the only good that Petro and I will do in this world is to become two small bags of weed killer after we croak.
In a few seconds I will get over my epiphany and will resume being the worthless ńss hole and tranny that I really am by nature, but sometimes I have flashes of lucidity and realize that somewhere in my warped brain there may be a tiny island of intelligence.
But meanwhile, I must resume my OCD and new identity of "Red" (the commie; no longer DC Dave) that hates America and loves to bite the hand that feeds him.
I found a great butt workout DVD. I plan to start the program today and I will have toned buns by Valentine's Day.
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 27, 2014
I will not call a man who stays and Fights a beaner. The rest of you all are beaners Big Time!
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#6 Jan 27, 2014
Why didn't the minutewomen and the teabaggers fight for their country? We where ready to go Sherman on them again.
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#7 Jan 27, 2014
DC Dave wrote:
Why didn't the minutewomen and the teabaggers fight for their country? We where ready to go Sherman on them again.
Because they were too busy banging your fat mom and fugly daughter.
ssavity

Howell, MI

#8 Jan 31, 2014
how bout neutral men??

neutral??
Im a Winner

United States

#10 Feb 1, 2014
ssavity wrote:
how bout neutral men??
neutral??
I'm a passifest but a history guru . Sooner or later you have to pick a side or die. During the American civil war , brothers killing mothers , fathers killing daughters. Brothers killing sisters.sisters killing sisters killing uncles. Scooter or later you have to pick a side.
Tactical solution

Hillsboro, NM

#11 Feb 2, 2014
Im a Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a passifest but a history guru . Sooner or later you have to pick a side or die. During the American civil war , brothers killing mothers , fathers killing daughters. Brothers killing sisters.sisters killing sisters killing uncles. Scooter or later you have to pick a side.
It's best to make that choice while you still have a side!

Review all the divide and conquer strategies over history.....
Firt it was the Jews
Then the Poles...

Etc.... And you?
Im a Winner

United States

#12 Feb 2, 2014
Tactical solution wrote:
<quoted text>
It's best to make that choice while you still have a side!
Review all the divide and conquer strategies over history.....
Firt it was the Jews
Then the Poles...
Etc.... And you?
Ok then stick a pole in your culo and I'll stick one in your wifa
No room for cowards

Hillsboro, NM

#13 Feb 2, 2014
Im a Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
Even in Mexico,
We have patriots standing and fighting for their rights.....

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/

America is littered with the cowards of Mexico,
Those electing to run and abandon their native land...

Can America benefit from them?

I ponder not, knowing, once a coward,Always....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Border security is tougher than ever, Departmen... 17 hr Refried Farts 8
News Barrio mural honors legendary radio personality (Jan '09) Mon A Yeast Fart 20
New American National Anthem Vote Yes or No (Dec '12) Mon Fart Guitar 44
News LA Mayor's Cultural Appropriation of the "Dream... Mon BRRT FART 61
News Photos: Arizona Wildcats 63, UTEP 16 Mon Farts Practice 2
Does Fart Man Get Paid To Clog Topix? Mon Farts 4 Cash 8
Overthrow of Khadafy Destabilized the Middle East Mon Farting monkeys 13

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages