Assaulted El Paso police officer in c...

Assaulted El Paso police officer in critical condition, public warned of fundraising scam

There are 31 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 1, 2012, titled Assaulted El Paso police officer in critical condition, public warned of fundraising scam. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Officer Jonathan Molina suffered a fractured skull, internal head injuries and multiple facial fractures during an attack last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Raven

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 1, 2012
El Paso trash at its best
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Raven wrote:
El Paso trash at its best
Okay?! Are you talking about the Officer or the three a-holes? Gotta set that response up properly there Raven so we know what you mean.

If your talking about the suspects arrested in the case then they are trash and deserved to be treated as trash. However if you are talking about the officer then you need to back off until he is better and then come out and say why you think that.
Let him have a say in things that unless you know him to be a bad officer, keep quiet.

His record so far has been perfect in public.
Video Tape

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 1, 2012
Let's see the video tape of this because the tape don't lie like people do

BTW, sorry for your injuries and no one should ever confront anyone. Prayers to your family

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Unreal. Prayers for the officer.
JWRussell

United States

#5 Oct 2, 2012
At least he's in better shape than Yvonne Caldera. She's six feet under today, unless her family had her burned or frozen. We should all count our blessings.
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#6 Oct 2, 2012
Video Tape wrote:
Let's see the video tape of this because the tape don't lie like people do
BTW, sorry for your injuries and no one should ever confront anyone. Prayers to your family
He is a police Officer. Who better to confront the suspects keying a car?
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#7 Oct 2, 2012
JWRussell wrote:
At least he's in better shape than Yvonne Caldera. She's six feet under today, unless her family had her burned or frozen. We should all count our blessings.
Who the hell are you talking about? Yvonne Caldera? Whatever her story it don't belong on this page liar,coward and thief.
Kevin D

United States

#8 Oct 2, 2012
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell are you talking about? Yvonne Caldera? Whatever her story it don't belong on this page liar,coward and thief.
Yes it does. She too was a civil servant and she has now tragically died.

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

#9 Oct 2, 2012
This is sad and very concering, I hope he recovers and these Animals be put away for a very long time.
George Washington Sanchez

United States

#10 Oct 2, 2012
Afghan - Iraq Vet wrote:
This is sad and very concering, I hope he recovers and these Animals be put away for a very long time.
Yes it is sad, just like the case of Yvonne Caldera. She died broken hearted and alone, in no small part to vicious and cruel commenters in here like JW Russell, who stops at nothing to humiliate those with whom he disagrees.
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#11 Oct 2, 2012
George Washington Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is sad, just like the case of Yvonne Caldera. She died broken hearted and alone, in no small part to vicious and cruel commenters in here like JW Russell, who stops at nothing to humiliate those with whom he disagrees.
You still ain't explained who the hell she is. Sounds like a volcano or something.
Jerome

United States

#12 Oct 2, 2012
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>You still ain't explained who the hell she is. Sounds like a volcano or something.
She was a lovely woman, a true unselfish servant of the people. When she ran for office in 2010, she was crucified in the media because she happened to have a few drinks one night and someone alleged that she flashed her boobs to the patrons. It was far less harmful that what Beto did by getting spanked and ridden in public, yet the media turned on her. Her death is a loss unparalleled in recent memory.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 2, 2012
<quoted text>Yes it is sad, just like the case of Yvonne Caldera. She died broken hearted and alone, in no small part to vicious and cruel commenters in here like JW Russell, who stops at nothing to humiliate those with whom he disagrees.
Yvonne Caldera is dead?

El Paso, TX

#14 Oct 2, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yvonne Caldera is dead?
Yes - isn't it a tragedy of epic proportions?

Location hidden

#15 Oct 2, 2012
<quoted text>Yes - isn't it a tragedy of epic proportions?
I know her! OMG! I have known her and her family since I was 6.

El Paso, TX

#16 Oct 2, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I know her! OMG! I have known her and her family since I was 6.
Did she ever flash you or is that just a rumor that she went around doing that to everyone?
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#17 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Did she ever flash you or is that just a rumor that she went around doing that to everyone?
She flashed me on two separate occasions. One time she was tanked and flirting with every guy in the joint. The other time was when I was at lunch and she didn't have the money to pay for her steak sandwich. She flashed the waiter and let him look for several seconds at her boobs so he comped her meal.
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#18 Oct 5, 2012
It turns out this officer is dead. This has been a tragic week indeed, first with Yvonne Caldera suddenly and unexpectedly dying and now this poor officer. We all need to go to mass this weekend and work the rosary for both of them.
Joes mama

El Paso, TX

#19 Oct 5, 2012
JWRussell wrote:
It turns out this officer is dead. This has been a tragic week indeed, first with Yvonne Caldera suddenly and unexpectedly dying and now this poor officer. We all need to go to mass this weekend and work the rosary for both of them.
Whatever you say you putilla.
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#20 Oct 5, 2012
Joes mama wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you say you putilla.
How dare you crack wise on a dark day like this! This is a tragedy of epic proportions to lose two peace officers in the same week. If you're bitter because you're not one of those that Yvonne flashed, then it's your own fault - if you snooze, you lose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 45 min Hello Farts 24,424
Did Trump Fart Last Night? 6 hr Long farts 2
Why does these farts smell? 8 hr Hoagie fart 15
Sad NEWS! 8 hr Happy fart news 4
The White Fart House 9 hr Gassy fart 29
News Sen. Ted Cruz visits El Paso Thursday 9 hr Cruise 4 farts 2
News CNN pundit tells border summit that Trump is a ... 11 hr Farts bonus 5

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages