County Commisioners Now Reluctant to ...

County Commisioners Now Reluctant to Lend Assistance

Posted in the El Paso Forum

AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 29, 2012
["POSTED: Monday, October 29, 2012 - 6:41pm
UPDATED: Monday, October 29, 2012 - 6:53pm

Commissioners Approve Study of Vinton Water
Reaction After Vinton Turns Down Wastewater Project
Vinton PD Flash Flood Awareness Meeting
State Rep Holds Vinton Town Hall Meeting to Discuss Budget Troubles Vinton to Hold City Council Meeting

EL PASO — If the village of Vinton wants help fixing its bad water, it's going to have to start by asking for help.

On Monday morning, Commissioners Court postponed any decision on helping Vinton with its wastewater crisis, until Vinton makes a formal request for assistance..

As we've reported, Vinton has no viable sewage system, and there are concerns there...and here...that sewage and other ground water impurities could seep down into El Paso. As recently as a week ago, commissioners were ready to spend 25-thousand dollars on an engineering study of Vinton's water.. and possibly much more money later on.. but Judge Veronica Escobar tells Newchannel 9, Vinton is going to have show more interest in getting things done.

"There's been a lot of strife in the village of Vinton. I don't know if the court will want to appropriate the money. I don't know if the court will want to send representatives like me to the Vinton city council meeting tomorrow."

Lately, Vinton hasn't been able to agree on much of anything. It still has no fiscal 2013 budget, and council members routinely walk out of meetings, leaving no majority to settle even the smallest issues.

Late today. Judge Escobar was still awaiting a call from Vinton City Hall, inviting her and/or other El Paso county commissioners to the village's concil meeting Tuesday night."]

THis is going to cost the county and the people a lot of money when the Village of Vinton is unincorporated by the state for failure to have a budget for the year. The three mujeras pendejas jotas are going to go to jail.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 29, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
["POSTED: Monday, October 29, 2012 - 6:41pm
UPDATED: Monday, October 29, 2012 - 6:53pm
Commissioners Approve Study of Vinton Water
Reaction After Vinton Turns Down Wastewater Project
Vinton PD Flash Flood Awareness Meeting
State Rep Holds Vinton Town Hall Meeting to Discuss Budget Troubles Vinton to Hold City Council Meeting
EL PASO — If the village of Vinton wants help fixing its bad water, it's going to have to start by asking for help.
On Monday morning, Commissioners Court postponed any decision on helping Vinton with its wastewater crisis, until Vinton makes a formal request for assistance..
As we've reported, Vinton has no viable sewage system, and there are concerns there...and here...that sewage and other ground water impurities could seep down into El Paso. As recently as a week ago, commissioners were ready to spend 25-thousand dollars on an engineering study of Vinton's water.. and possibly much more money later on.. but Judge Veronica Escobar tells Newchannel 9, Vinton is going to have show more interest in getting things done.
"There's been a lot of strife in the village of Vinton. I don't know if the court will want to appropriate the money. I don't know if the court will want to send representatives like me to the Vinton city council meeting tomorrow."
Lately, Vinton hasn't been able to agree on much of anything. It still has no fiscal 2013 budget, and council members routinely walk out of meetings, leaving no majority to settle even the smallest issues.
Late today. Judge Escobar was still awaiting a call from Vinton City Hall, inviting her and/or other El Paso county commissioners to the village's concil meeting Tuesday night."]
THis is going to cost the county and the people a lot of money when the Village of Vinton is unincorporated by the state for failure to have a budget for the year. The three mujeras pendejas jotas are going to go to jail.
Haven't the poor people of Vinton suffered enough without you heaping more scorn and ridicule upon them? I'm beginning to see why you're so unpopular wherever you go.
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 29, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't the poor people of Vinton suffered enough without you heaping more scorn and ridicule upon them? I'm beginning to see why you're so unpopular wherever you go.
The perfect person to tell the "ladies" of Vinton that you are available to corn them you fornicating coward, liar and moniker stealing thief.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#4 Oct 29, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>The perfect person to tell the "ladies" of Vinton that you are available to corn them you fornicating coward, liar and moniker stealing thief.
I haven't fornicated in quite some time. Actually, most of my equipment is still in storage so that proves you don't know what you are talking about.
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 29, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't fornicated in quite some time. Actually, most of my equipment is still in storage so that proves you don't know what you are talking about.
so you finally got rid the the syphilis and gonorrhea? How about the crabs?
wow

United States

#6 Oct 30, 2012
You 2 are lovers. It's evadent.
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#7 Oct 31, 2012
" By Genevieve Curtis
VINTON, Texas —
Vinton residents have asked a district court judge to remove three council members from office who they said are stopping the village from having the most basic of services – water and sewer, among other things.

Tuesday, residents filed a petition for removal to the 346th District Court calling for the removal of Juvencia Rios Ontiveros, Martha Garcia and Maria Media.

KFOX14 was the only media outlet to obtain a copy of the lawsuit, Tuesday.

A petition for removal to a district court, is the only way a type A municipality like Vinton can remove elected officials.

The petition states three council members have demonstrated incompetency, including gross ignorance of official duties and gross carelessness of those duties, and official misconduct.

Among the claims are the three members failure to pass a budget for the 2012-2013 fiscal year and declare a tax rate, failure to file reports mandated by the Texas Ethics Commission, violations of the Open Meetings and Public Information acts and breach of fiduciary duty. The nearly 50 page document also cites the failure to award approved contracts and Misrepresentation and Misleading Statements as grounds for the lawsuit.

Lawyers told KFOX14 there are not many cases of a petition for removal successfully happening in Texas.

However, the document contains substantial evidence to support each claim in the suit. That evidence includes videos from council meetings.

It's up to the judge to decide what's next.

A judge has five days to review the document and then can decide to remove or suspend the council members until the case is settled. "]

I hope the Judge grants them the right to have the seats vacated and then they need to take these women to criminal court and try them for all their failures which have caused the village of Vinton problems. The three witches are trying to destroy the village government through micromanagement. May they reside in their own hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump rally in NM 7 hr huey goins 26
News Democrats stage sit-in, shut down chamber overa 10 hr huey goins 62
Abortion Today Euthanasia Next 10 hr huey goins 7
Why Does EP Suck So Much? (Sep '08) 15 hr DC Dave 85
Miami Massacre 18 hr Hanoi Hussein 42
Be Careful What You Vote For 18 hr DC Dave 46
Poll Who do you like better Eva Braun or Laura Bush (Jun '11) 21 hr Max 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages