Next Last
Educated What

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 27, 2013
No Petro is not a Mexican just a [email protected]
OhOK

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 27, 2013
Yes, become an Aztec warrior who wears wife beaters and plumber's crack jeans!
Upper Valley Pierre

France

#3 Oct 28, 2013
No under no circumstances should you admit a A MEXICAN,ITALIAN OR IRISH HERITAGE
DC Dave

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2013
Upper Valley Pierre wrote:
No under no circumstances should you admit a A MEXICAN,ITALIAN OR IRISH HERITAGE
Embrace the chorizo you inbred frijole.
My fellow Americans

United States

#5 Oct 28, 2013
fella,

When you cross the border with the intend of becoming an AMERICAN, you can leave your heritage at the border.....

For those refusing to ASSIMILATE,

Have a round trip ticket handy.
POS

Nootdorp, Netherlands

#6 Oct 28, 2013
If the mexicants want to embrace Mexicant heritage, they can do it in mexihole. They can shoot & stab each other over there.
Petro

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2013
Educated What wrote:
No Petro is not a Mexican just a [email protected]
My father was a Mexican donkey. Does that not qualify me as a Mexican?
Petro

El Paso, TX

#8 Oct 28, 2013
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
My father was a Mexican donkey. Does that not qualify me as a Mexican?
We know that he was you mexicant joto, by the joto, your location is reading united states you pendejo.
Anthropologist

United States

#9 Oct 29, 2013
The only mexican heritage are the slums of Oaxaca, Puebla, Guanajuato and other mexican states that breed poverty and illiteracy to be exported to the U.S.

The "Aztlan" lie was debunked over 70 years ago. A few pieces of broken pottery similar to that of the Aztecs were found in NM in the 1930s, and, originally, some anthropologists thought that the Aztecs might have ventured that far north. A NM State Chamber of Commerce brochure printed in the 1950s tell how the myth started. The anomalous pottery was later determined to not be Aztec, but Navajo in origin. Some anthropologists at first believed that the pottery had been plunder brought from southern Mexico by the Comanche, Kiowa, Cheyenne and other superior, nomadic, bellicose warriors of the Plains tribes who raided the weaker, warm-climate Mexican tribes in the 16th and 17th centuries, taking what they wanted. They may have also taken a few of their women, but their captives were usually white people, or other Plains Indians, and they strove to build strength into their kind that way. The greatest Comanche chief, Quanah Parker, was the offspring of a white captive named Cynthia Parker and the legendary Comanche chief, Nokona. Illegal Mexicans and their offspring, searched in vain for an American legacy, couldn’t find one, so they made one up to assuage their guilt for being gypsy-like parasites looking for an easy way out of poverty via American welfare. Their myth does not stand the test of any renowned anthropologist or ancient historian.
DC Dave

United States

#10 Oct 29, 2013
Anthropologist wrote:
The only mexican heritage are the slums of Oaxaca, Puebla, Guanajuato and other mexican states that breed poverty and illiteracy to be exported to the U.S.
The "Aztlan" lie was debunked over 70 years ago. A few pieces of broken pottery similar to that of the Aztecs were found in NM in the 1930s, and, originally, some anthropologists thought that the Aztecs might have ventured that far north. A NM State Chamber of Commerce brochure printed in the 1950s tell how the myth started. The anomalous pottery was later determined to not be Aztec, but Navajo in origin. Some anthropologists at first believed that the pottery had been plunder brought from southern Mexico by the Comanche, Kiowa, Cheyenne and other superior, nomadic, bellicose warriors of the Plains tribes who raided the weaker, warm-climate Mexican tribes in the 16th and 17th centuries, taking what they wanted. They may have also taken a few of their women, but their captives were usually white people, or other Plains Indians, and they strove to build strength into their kind that way. The greatest Comanche chief, Quanah Parker, was the offspring of a white captive named Cynthia Parker and the legendary Comanche chief, Nokona. Illegal Mexicans and their offspring, searched in vain for an American legacy, couldn’t find one, so they made one up to assuage their guilt for being gypsy-like parasites looking for an easy way out of poverty via American welfare. Their myth does not stand the test of any renowned anthropologist or ancient historian.
Stop copy and pasting you fraudulent putota.
Educated What

El Paso, TX

#11 Oct 29, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Stop copy and pasting you fraudulent putota.
And you are not a Mexican
POS

United States

#12 Oct 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
d-ip c-hit duh-ave is. A mexiyate queerasscoward, brother of petro. Don't reply with a crying rant.
Educated What

El Paso, TX

#13 Oct 29, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>d-ip c-hit duh-ave is. A mexiyate queerasscoward, brother of petro. Don't reply with a crying rant.
d-ip c-hit you are not POs and you not a Mexican
Educated What

El Paso, TX

#14 Oct 29, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>d-ip c-hit duh-ave is. A mexiyate queerasscoward, brother of petro. Don't reply with a crying rant.
Thanks for the update you pussyazz no show state line coward bus bitch
Dc Dave the fake

El Paso, TX

#15 Oct 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the update you pussyazz no show state line coward bus bitch
POs show you,re the coward
DC Dave

United States

#16 Oct 29, 2013
Dc Dave the fake wrote:
<quoted text>
POs show you,re the coward
Get the chorizo out of your mouth before you begin to type.
DC Dave

United States

#17 Oct 29, 2013
POS wrote:
There you go again crying that everyone posting against you is me DC Dave. That's your typical modus operandi when it comes to you rationalizing your fear of me and that pendeja petro. Keep crying ya weasel bitch and keep assuming that all those that hate you are me ya insecure bitch of boy.
State Line Dude

United States

#18 Oct 29, 2013
Any dīpshīt that believes in fkn Aztlan also believes in the tooth fairy and santa clause. Face it Petro you lowlife, trespassing, thieving, beanfart, you have no heritage except your donkey dad. Now I'm going to the State Line and have a steak supper with the r uca I took away from some beaner. You'll know me by my blue Cowboy cap and the cute ru ca if you want to call me out.
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#19 Oct 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. He is just a Mexican wannabe. He is pissed because he can't make as much money at the truck stops as trannies like Petro/Wet Neck because his nalguitas are pale, skinny and anemic. His BJs ain't all that great either.
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#20 Oct 29, 2013
State Line Dude wrote:
Any dīpshīt that believes in fkn Aztlan also believes in the tooth fairy and santa clause. Face it Petro you lowlife, trespassing, thieving, beanfart, you have no heritage except your donkey dad. Now I'm going to the State Line and have a steak supper with the r uca I took away from some beaner. You'll know me by my blue Cowboy cap and the cute ru ca if you want to call me out.
It's obvious that your wife and perhaps your tramp daughter have the balls in your family. Stay in the petro truck stop closet you tranny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is another abandoned topix forum 15 hr Fart Stench 124
Does Fart Man Get Paid To Clog Topix? 15 hr Fart Man 9
New American National Anthem Vote Yes or No (Dec '12) 16 hr Farting 46
News Border security is tougher than ever, Departmen... Tue Refried Farts 8
News Barrio mural honors legendary radio personality (Jan '09) Mon A Yeast Fart 20
News LA Mayor's Cultural Appropriation of the "Dream... Sep 18 BRRT FART 61
News Photos: Arizona Wildcats 63, UTEP 16 Sep 18 Farts Practice 2

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages