Mutt milestone: El Paso Saddleblanket...

Mutt milestone: El Paso Saddleblanket hits 1,000 dog adoptions

There are 3 comments on the El Paso Times story from Sep 27, 2013, titled Mutt milestone: El Paso Saddleblanket hits 1,000 dog adoptions. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Courtesy of Humane Society of El Paso El Paso Saddleblanket co-owner Bonnie Henson, left, with Luc Wells and Barbara Candelaria, who adopted the 1000th pet "Zorro" at the Southwestern and import store on 6926 Gateway East.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#1 Sep 27, 2013
It's high time we rounded up all these damn dogs once and for all. I've spent countless hours and hundreds of dollars on my flower bed but then some pooch comes along and pisses on my bulbs or craps on my seeds. Dog owners need to control their mutts.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#3 Sep 29, 2013
huey goins wrote:
<quoted text> If I was you I would put a fence with a gate around you high dollar flower bed.
Thanks for the information you wet neck queerbitch.
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#4 Sep 30, 2013
Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the information you wet neck queerbitch.
Hey, I was just offering you some cheap advice! If you don't like it, just take a chill pill but don't bite me head off. See if I ever try to help an ingrate like you again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 min panties8128 23,678
News Fort Bliss soldier pleads guilty to selling met... 11 min huey goins 10
News Family gives sick dog the best last day ever 1 hr huey goins 2
Donald "El Chingon" Trump vs Hillary "La Rata" ... 1 hr ElChucolate915 17
News 'JewBoy' Burgers in Texas 2 hr concerned citizen 30
News 13 Days of Halloween: Popular costumes in El Paso 2 hr concerned citizen 60
News US-Mexico border has problems, but a wall isn't... 2 hr bean burner 37

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages