El Paso man arrested for his third DWI offense

Mar 17, 2013 Full story: elpasotimes.com 17

Octavio Guerrero, 36, was arrested Saturday for his third driving under the influence offense, El Paso Sheriff's office said.

Full Story
New Blogger

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 17, 2013
This is a bunch of baloney, if you don't want drunk drivers start sueing the beer companys or don't sell beer. He should not have to go to jail for the problems of society.
Newer Blogger

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 17, 2013
New Blogger wrote:
This is a bunch of baloney, if you don't want drunk drivers start sueing the beer companys or don't sell beer. He should not have to go to jail for the problems of society.
How correct you are. Also so can I sue the phone compines for the puck stick that run into me at Sunland Park Mall last weekend while texing on his phone and ran into ne with no insurance.
New Blogger

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Newer Blogger wrote:
<quoted text> How correct you are. Also so can I sue the phone compines for the puck stick that run into me at Sunland Park Mall last weekend while texing on his phone and ran into ne with no insurance.
No , you need to sue your momma for having a pendejo.
Newer Blogger

El Paso, TX

#4 Mar 17, 2013
New Blogger wrote:
<quoted text>
No , you need to sue your momma for having a pendejo.
Whoa whoa kind of touchy did I hit a nerve or what? And no smart as$ remarks. Just answer honestly.
Wimpy district attorney

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Mar 17, 2013
The el paso da declines to prosecute .....

It's the same nonsense that helped Chicago evolve into a HELL of a city....

FIRE these corrupt inept politicians and get some Real prosecutors!
New Blogger

El Paso, TX

#6 Mar 17, 2013
He is a Nam Veteran do you still want to lock him up?
When he kills

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Mar 17, 2013
New Blogger wrote:
He is a Nam Veteran do you still want to lock him up?
Matters not

Jail

Unless he kills your family then you can decide.....
DC Dave

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2013
If people are going to drink and drive then hopefully they only hurt themselves like that guy who flipped his suv and was tossed out of the suv, taking only his life. There is no need for people like that on our roads.
New Blogger

El Paso, TX

#9 Mar 17, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
If people are going to drink and drive then hopefully they only hurt themselves like that guy who flipped his suv and was tossed out of the suv, taking only his life. There is no need for people like that on our roads.
stop crying already, are you the whinner on this topix? answer the question yo.
Legal Counsel

El Paso, TX

#10 Mar 17, 2013
If anybody makes any insinuation that Rick Melendrez is homosexual in this thread the Tejano Democrats will investigate you.
DC Dave

United States

#11 Mar 17, 2013
New Blogger wrote:
<quoted text>
stop crying already, are you the whinner on this topix? answer the question yo.
Please stop crying and drink and drive. Also, legal counsel is waiting to fornicate you in the buttock.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#12 Mar 18, 2013
He should go to jail. If your'e going to drink-don't drive. Simple as that. If you can't use the priviledge right then it might be taken away.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#13 Mar 18, 2013
see the light wrote:
He should go to jail. If your'e going to drink-don't drive. Simple as that. If you can't use the priviledge right then it might be taken away.
Was he bombed when he was pulled over? Also, what was the probable cause for his detainment? A good lawyer could get him off if the police violated procedure.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#14 Mar 18, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he bombed when he was pulled over? Also, what was the probable cause for his detainment? A good lawyer could get him off if the police violated procedure.
Didn't read the article, cause it said it was 3rd time. He must have been doing something wrong to be stopped.Your'e right, he will probably get off and then he'll kill someone next time.
drunk driver

El Paso, TX

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Im about to leave the Brass Asp sh/it faced drunk in about 40 minutes. Come and get me
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#16 Mar 18, 2013
drunk driver wrote:
Im about to leave the Brass Asp sh/it faced drunk in about 40 minutes. Come and get me
Just out of curiosity, are you bombed on tequila or is it bourbon?
see the light

El Paso, TX

#17 Mar 19, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
Just out of curiosity, are you bombed on tequila or is it bourbon?
Always drunk Mexicans,,,,in their blood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 16 min why 707
Greg Abbott & Chuck Norris Visit El Paso 1 hr Bob Bakian 17
Yvonne Caldera (Aug '12) 1 hr huey goins 33
El Paso continues to move ahead, County Judge V... 7 hr cat2009 1
Expanding Medicaid would help El Paso's uninsur... 13 hr Real lessons 13
US Rep. Beto O'Rourke votes against Iron Dome f... 17 hr Mandela 31
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 20 hr POS 2,170
El Paso Dating
Find my Match

El Paso People Search