If you travel to Ruidoso, READ THIS!

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 17, 2013
If you showered or consumed Ruidoso water.
If you let your children play in the river,
you were out in danger by the very people paid to protect you. Sign a petition and force the attorney general to investigate corruption at the Village of Ruidoso. Help the residents of this community return this town to it's majestic glory.
(New article at bottom)

https://www.change.org/petitions/attorney-gen...

Firma esta petición.
¿Su hijo juega en el río Ruidoso?
¿Sabía usted bebe el agua en Ruidoso?
¿Te bañas en Ruidoso?
¿Pagó impuestos para permanecer en Ruidoso?

Firma la petición!
Haga Ruidoso bella de nuevo!

Mas?
http://www.ruidosonews.com/ruidoso-breaking_n...
Mexicano Orgullosos

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2013
Do not help the racist, that town did not carry Obama.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 20, 2013
RJSPHINC wrote:
If you showered or consumed Ruidoso water.
If you let your children play in the river,
you were out in danger by the very people paid to protect you. Sign a petition and force the attorney general to investigate corruption at the Village of Ruidoso. Help the residents of this community return this town to it's majestic glory.
(New article at bottom)
https://www.change.org/petitions/attorney-gen...
Firma esta petición.
¿Su hijo juega en el río Ruidoso?
¿Sabía usted bebe el agua en Ruidoso?
¿Te bañas en Ruidoso?
¿Pagó impuestos para permanecer en Ruidoso?
Firma la petición!
Haga Ruidoso bella de nuevo!
Mas?
http://www.ruidosonews.com/ruidoso-breaking_n...
Thanks for posting this. The last time I went to Ruidoso I had a blast with a nice lady who polished my knob all day and all damn night. She also let me fondle and caress her. However, when I returned to my home in Hoffman Estates, I was struck by terrible stomach problems including gas, belching, runs, trots and farting. I wonder if it was from the water?
El Gringo

United States

#4 Jul 20, 2013
I sold my Ruidosa property in 1980. I could see the writing on the wall. Greedy developers have allowed over-building and over-development. There is not enough clean water to support the population, temporary or permanent.

I never saw any kids swim in the Rio Ruidosa. But they tell me that since the late 1980s, with the advent of Mexican-drug-related prosperity, the town is practically taken over by Mexicans on week-ends. They will pollute everything they touch.

I suggest a new use for the Mexican-polluted Ruidosa river:

When Petro (el Apestosillo, Post No. 3, above)
trespasses and comes up there, he should be made to swim in the river, and all the gringos in town should line up and piss in the river about ten feet upstream from where his raunchy ass is bathing.
cactus wren

Tucson, AZ

#5 Jul 20, 2013
El Gringo wrote:
I sold my Ruidosa property in 1980. I could see the writing on the wall. Greedy developers have allowed over-building and over-development. There is not enough clean water to support the population, temporary or permanent.
I never saw any kids swim in the Rio Ruidosa. But they tell me that since the late 1980s, with the advent of Mexican-drug-related prosperity, the town is practically taken over by Mexicans on week-ends. They will pollute everything they touch.
trespasses and comes up there, he should be made to swim in the river, and all the gringos in town should line up and piss in the river about ten feet upstream from where his raunchy ass is bathing.
Thanks for the info. Did you sign their petition? I did. I had basically the same experiences as you did back around 1978-81. Time the bad guys paid their dues. They worship Billy the Kid there.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#6 Jul 22, 2013
The Water is Great

Ruidoso, NM

#7 Jul 24, 2013
The water is sparkling crystal clear lean come on up on beaners though
The Water is Great

Ruidoso, NM

#8 Jul 24, 2013
That should be clean not lean. Reason no beaners is we don't want it all trashed up with dirty baby diapers and broken Bud Light bottles and garbage
Eastside Memo

El Paso, TX

#10 Jul 24, 2013
Currently drinking the Ruidoso water may cause dysentery, the runs and perhaps even a tab bit of botulism.
Be careful and do not believe the locals. They just want your tourist dollars.
The Water is Great

Ruidoso, NM

#11 Jul 24, 2013
El Gringo wrote:
That's exactly what I'm talking about the beaners have ruined every thing in this country they touch or are around. I agree with your comment 100%
Eastside Memo

El Paso, TX

#12 Jul 24, 2013
Eastside Memo wrote:
Currently drinking the Ruidoso water may cause dysentery, the runs and perhaps even a tab bit of botulism.
Be careful and do not believe the locals. They just want your tourist dollars.
The Eastside Rocks!
Eastside Memo

El Paso, TX

#13 Jul 24, 2013
El Gringo wrote:
Thank God that you did not find any children near your property you child molesting pervert.
Eastside Memo

El Paso, TX

#14 Jul 24, 2013
The Water is Great wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what I'm talking about the beaners have ruined every thing in this country they touch or are around. I agree with your comment 100%
Pipe down you homosexual and stop crying about being a broke ass community.
Eastside Memo

El Paso, TX

#15 Jul 24, 2013
The Water is Great wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what I'm talking about the beaners have ruined every thing in this country they touch or are around. I agree with your comment 100%
How about we meet up at Blakes over in Alamogordo so that i can put my size 12 foot up your azz.
mztza

Glendale, AZ

#16 Jul 24, 2013
Eastside Memo wrote:
<quoted text>Pipe down you homosexual and stop crying about being a broke ass community.
but you are gay,
memo, dc dave, dj jessy, russel, pablo, gonzales, bunny, captain, 49arrrr, arrrrr, stfu, what, concerned, chuchi, french,
remember when you were using dc dave and 49arrrr
telling everybody about the guys you were with in san francisco
plus all of your aliases
i'm said i would be nice???????
isn't it funny how your past can come back and kick you in the face
Eastside Memo

El Paso, TX

#17 Jul 24, 2013
Eastside Memo wrote:
<quoted text>How about we meet up at Blakes over in Alamogordo so that i can put my size 12 foot up your azz.
Imitating is the greatest form of flattery!

I wonder if I'll become as famous as Petro, JW Russell or Central Dave?
Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#18 Jul 24, 2013
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>
but you are gay,
memo, dc dave, dj jessy, russel, pablo, gonzales, bunny, captain, 49arrrr, arrrrr, stfu, what, concerned, chuchi, french,
remember when you were using dc dave and 49arrrr
telling everybody about the guys you were with in san francisco
plus all of your aliases
i'm said i would be nice???????
isn't it funny how your past can come back and kick you in the face
Que pasa, mang?
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#19 Jul 24, 2013
Eastside Memo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they famous in the grubby trucker crowd.
DC Dave

United States

#20 Jul 24, 2013
Eastside Memo wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger that you pin headed beaner jotosexual because you've hijacked my moniker way too many time ya fairy .
Supreme Chicano Commander

El Paso, TX

#21 Jul 24, 2013
Azteca inteligencia got me word that puppetmaster was to be release out into the main line about 2 days ago but was seen by some of the Warriors that were waiting to shank that chi-mo crying and begging on the leg of Screw. So they put him back in protective Seg. Pinche Screws! And they let that child rapist use the internet? But don't worry my Chicano Warrios and Princesses if we can't get to puppetmaster while he's in lockup the little children including his own son who he violently raped when he was only 3 years old will become adults some day and make that filthy chi-mo pay.
Vengeance will belong to the children!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New American National Anthem Vote Yes or No (Dec '12) 53 min Fart Guitar 45
News Border security is tougher than ever, Departmen... Tue Refried Farts 8
News Barrio mural honors legendary radio personality (Jan '09) Mon A Yeast Fart 20
News LA Mayor's Cultural Appropriation of the "Dream... Mon BRRT FART 61
News Photos: Arizona Wildcats 63, UTEP 16 Mon Farts Practice 2
Does Fart Man Get Paid To Clog Topix? Mon Farts 4 Cash 8
Overthrow of Khadafy Destabilized the Middle East Mon Farting monkeys 13

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages