International Puppetmaster

“Tardy For The Party ”

Since: May 10

United States

#102 Oct 24, 2010
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL who is Ella and what is the brass rail?????? LOL!!!!!
More denial from the Poopoomaster.
Puppetmaster

AOL

#103 Oct 24, 2010
Walter Mercado wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalkers? Poopoomaster, you were the one following me around on the forums the other begging for attention. So, Poopoomaster, you were following me around. I understand that I am so fabulous and you wish you could be as fabulous as me, but you can't because you're just a sore loser. Sore losers never win. I bash you in your own thread because I am not someone with OCD. Do they really give you SSI for OCD?
We got to you in a big way. That's why you are on these forums 24/7, you are dying to see what is said about you and you are ready to reply. Is your real life seriously that dull that you have to do that? And now you're in denial that no one "gets to you". LOL! PATHETIC! You're a master, a poopoo master.
Get off your computer from 1994 and see the world.
Case and point......
Ella

AOL

#104 Oct 24, 2010
LOL!!!!! I fooled you sick perverted stalkers. You are my puppets fools.

I got a song for you: "Stupid and Dumb Am I"
Puppetmasters Vieja

United States

#105 Oct 25, 2010
they're all sick stalkers, right my puppet?...
Puppetmaster

AOL

#106 Oct 25, 2010
Puppetmasters Vieja wrote:
they're all sick stalkers, right my puppet?...
Yes, how does it feel knowing you are nothing but a lowlife stalker? I told your mother at the donkey show last night and she didn't care, she was choking on something. You asexual puke.
PuppitlikesDonke ys

El Paso, TX

#107 Oct 25, 2010
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, how does it feel knowing you are nothing but a lowlife stalker? I told your mother at the donkey show last night and she didn't care, she was choking on something. You asexual puke.
How would you know what her/or his mother looks like stupid? I knew you were some sort of freak all along, you just gave yourself away. Now we get it your a transvestite who's stage name is Ella??? I think your the one who likes to play with donkeys, you know too much about these type of shows. Your a loser,joke a nobody. Crawl back into your pitiful hole, your parents basement. Or is it the mental ward?
Puppetmaster

AOL

#108 Oct 25, 2010
LOL!!! seems like I touched a nerve about donkeys. When is your mother going to retire? Get some pride and get her some teeth.
PuppitlikesDonke ys

El Paso, TX

#109 Oct 25, 2010
Puppetmaster wrote:
LOL!!! seems like I touched a nerve about donkeys. When is your mother going to retire? Get some pride and get her some teeth.
Oh no your stupid comebacks are nothing but a joke to me. You do not even come close to touching a nerve.(Except maybe the disgusted one) Your the one making an %^S out of yourself, you tranny loving donkey &^S licker. I would throw an insult about your mom but, I don't play 3rd grade games. BTW I heard you came out of the sewer; in other words your nothing but a piece of ^&^T. LMAO oh and GFY......LOL!!!!!!!!
Puppetmaster

AOL

#110 Oct 25, 2010
Buy your mother some teeth. Geeeeeezzzzzz
PuppitlikesDonke ys

El Paso, TX

#111 Oct 25, 2010
Puppetmaster wrote:
Buy your mother some teeth. Geeeeeezzzzzz
Geeeeeezzzzzz buy yourself some balls.
Puppetmaster

AOL

#112 Oct 25, 2010
Will all the perverted, psyhotic, stalkers get their donkey loving mothers some teeth and mouthwash. Plzzzzzzz
Puppetpuke

El Paso, TX

#113 Oct 25, 2010
PuppitlikesDonkeys wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know what her/or his mother looks like stupid? I knew you were some sort of freak all along, you just gave yourself away. Now we get it your a transvestite who's stage name is Ella??? I think your the one who likes to play with donkeys, you know too much about these type of shows. Your a loser,joke a nobody. Crawl back into your pitiful hole, your parents basement. Or is it the mental ward?
that's where he met Ellaskank...he confused her for a donkey, but he enjoyed the act even more when he found out she was actually a cow.
Puppetpuke

El Paso, TX

#114 Oct 25, 2010
Puppetmaster wrote:
Will all the perverted, psyhotic, stalkers get their donkey loving mothers some teeth and mouthwash. Plzzzzzzz
you first...
Puppetperv

El Paso, TX

#115 Oct 25, 2010
I got it! Puppet likes Donkey Transvestites! duh...it just dawned on me...
Puppetmaster

AOL

#116 Oct 25, 2010
Is that the best you can do?
Puppetmaster

AOL

#117 Oct 27, 2010
Where did my puppets escape to? Freaks where are you?
Puppetmaster

AOL

#118 Oct 29, 2010
What happened to all my stalker puppets?
Puppetmaster

AOL

#119 Oct 31, 2010
Holly Cow!!! My friend just keep coming out of the woodwork:

Isreal
Australia
NY - is not really in the USA.
Germany
Neitherland
UK
China

I should join the State Department.
Juan Garcia DeBaca Phd

El Paso, TX

#120 Dec 2, 2012
Puppetmaster Redux wrote:
I have become international. I got puppets all over the world. Man am I good even if I have to say so myself.
kids dont count as a fan club pendejo.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#121 Jan 26, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
Holly Cow!!! My friend just keep coming out of the woodwork:
Isreal
Australia
NY - is not really in the USA.
Germany
Neitherland
UK
China
I should join the State Department.
Their coming cause of your coming out party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Farterans Day (Nov '17) 4 hr Poopz Fartz 44
Evidence is in, FARTS ARE GOOD! 4 hr Poopz Fartz 30
Armed Forces Day (May '13) 5 hr Fart Appreciated 26
Caca and farts (Jul '17) 6 hr Melted Farts 58
Are You Liking The FARTS? 6 hr Melted Farts 38
Why Is Everyone Scared of The Great Petro (Nov '12) 6 hr Melted Farts 164
Ever been caught fart sniffing? Sun Sgt Fartlong 40

El Paso Jobs

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages