POS

Shanghai, China

#62 Mar 22, 2013
Def wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know El Paso and and the military installation of Ft Bliss over there ?
Yes I do, i have residence there. The place has changed over the past 25 years. But I spend more time outside the country.
POS

Shanghai, China

#63 Mar 22, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>
No , now STFU.
I'm not in hELl Paso, dumbass/petro.
Def

Bremen, Germany

#64 Mar 22, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
If it wasnt for the Prussians
We'd be French
Iīd really like to know who you are?
I really wonder that you know about the Prussians.
Def

Bremen, Germany

#65 Mar 22, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do, i have residence there. The place has changed over the past 25 years. But I spend more time outside the country.
Do you know Europe ?

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66 Mar 22, 2013
I know if it comes to penalties the Germans always win

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Location hidden

#67 Mar 22, 2013
Prussia had one the best armies and helped us defeat Napoleon at waterloo
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#68 Mar 22, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
I know if it comes to penalties the Germans always win
They lost against Chelsea last year in the Champions League final on penalties or did you forget? Schweinsteiger crapped out.

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Location hidden

#69 Mar 22, 2013
That was the Bavarians
The German natiomal side never seem to
At least when playing England lol
POS

Shanghai, China

#70 Mar 22, 2013
Def wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know Europe ?
Kind of, I just spent 7 weeks going thru Germany, from the north to south, east to west, Switzerland, Belgium and mostly The Nederlands, about 10,000 kilometers of driving on this business trip. I have been in other parts of Europe thru out the years. Now I'm in China, where I'll be for the next month.
Def

Bremen, Germany

#71 Mar 23, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of, I just spent 7 weeks going thru Germany, from the north to south, east to west, Switzerland, Belgium and mostly The Nederlands, about 10,000 kilometers of driving on this business trip. I have been in other parts of Europe thru out the years. Now I'm in China, where I'll be for the next month.
I always wonder how life is in China. So many people living close together, I always see on TV these huge crowded cities und pollution might to be a major issue.
Def

Bremen, Germany

#72 Mar 23, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
Prussia had one the best armies and helped us defeat Napoleon at waterloo
Well, the Prussians founded what was called German.
It was the first army where every soldier had to know reading and writing skills, and discipline and toughness thats what they were known for. But today almost everything has vanished thats might be the reason for the beginning doom of Germany.

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Location hidden

#73 Mar 23, 2013
The Name still lives on in the football teams
Borussia Dortmond and Borussia Monchengladbach
Borrussia being latin for Prussia
Def

Bremen, Germany

#74 Mar 23, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
The Name still lives on in the football teams
Borussia Dortmond and Borussia Monchengladbach
Borrussia being latin for Prussia
Iīve to admit I didnīt know, but how do you know that ?

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Location hidden

#75 Mar 23, 2013
In England every monday night we have a programe with high lights
from the weekends Bundesliga action . And they always give information about the teams.
POS

Shanghai, China

#76 Mar 23, 2013
Def wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wonder how life is in China. So many people living close together, I always see on TV these huge crowded cities und pollution might to be a major issue.
I've been coming here for about 10 years now. It is interesting, moving around here in China. Crowed subways and certain times of the day in Shanghai and Beijing. The train system is amazing up to 350 kph, one train in Shanghai, reaches 431 kph, Maglev, built in Germany, it's a short run 8 to 10 min, form Pudong Airport to just south of the down town area.. The rural areas is the real China. I call the big cities ugly woman with make up. Pollution is an issue. Many people suffering with breathing problems, especially the young and old. But, it is amazing contrast here in China, between the old and the new.
Def

Bremen, Germany

#77 Mar 23, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>I've been coming here for about 10 years now. It is interesting, moving around here in China. Crowed subways and certain times of the day in Shanghai and Beijing. The train system is amazing up to 350 kph, one train in Shanghai, reaches 431 kph, Maglev, built in Germany, it's a short run 8 to 10 min, form Pudong Airport to just south of the down town area.. The rural areas is the real China. I call the big cities ugly woman with make up. Pollution is an issue. Many people suffering with breathing problems, especially the young and old. But, it is amazing contrast here in China, between the old and the new.
So you know the U.S., you know Europe und Asia, where would you consider to live ?
POS

Shanghai, China

#78 Mar 23, 2013
Def wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know the U.S., you know Europe und Asia, where would you consider to live ?
I'm American. We as Americans, are spoiled. Low taxes, low fuel prices, Low food prices and low cost of living in comparison to the rest of the western developed nations. Most Americans don't know how expensive it is around the world.$8 a gallon for petrol in Germany,$9.50 in The Nederlands. The Autobahn is cool. I was driving a Audi tt, 240 kph. But I would have to stay, I would rather live in the USA. I know we have our problems, it's still a great place.
Jeremiah Sweeney

El Paso, TX

#79 Mar 23, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
In England every monday night we have a programe with high lights
from the weekends Bundesliga action . And they always give information about the teams.
The Bundesliga is awesome. The play the beautiful game with such skill and abandon at Bayern Munchen, FC Koln, etc. Philip Lahm details all this in his book and makes it clear that when it comes to British football, he won't be arsed.

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Location hidden

#80 Mar 23, 2013
Well my teams game away at Rotherham is off today because of snow
Def

Bremen, Germany

#81 Mar 23, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>I'm American. We as Americans, are spoiled. Low taxes, low fuel prices, Low food prices and low cost of living in comparison to the rest of the western developed nations. Most Americans don't know how expensive it is around the world.$8 a gallon for petrol in Germany,$9.50 in The Nederlands. The Autobahn is cool. I was driving a Audi tt, 240 kph. But I would have to stay, I would rather live in the USA. I know we have our problems, it's still a great place.
Well, for those who live on the bright side you might be right but actually there is a lot of poverty that isnīt seen on the first glance. I appreciate our welfare system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America speaks 3 hr huey goins 13
Blessing planned for headstone of fetus found i... 8 hr huey goins 9
Review: TRI-Star Roofing & Construction 8 hr scammed 1
Yvonne Caldera (Aug '12) 10 hr Herb Sewell 21
Hookers in El Paso (Aug '12) 11 hr Sheila Sanchez 105
Land commissioner race pits former El Paso Mayo... 12 hr L Morales 2
DONT PLAY TEXAS LOTTERY_ITs Rig (Dec '11) 14 hr Smidge53 40
El Paso Dating
Find my Match

El Paso Jobs