German Air force leaving Fort Bliss
Mexicant

El Paso, TX

#22 Mar 13, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey wettback, I haven't threatened you with anything, but your ingorance.
Where you're blowing JCCD, does he force you to swallow or is that just for your wife?
JWR USMC

United States

#23 Mar 13, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey wettback, I haven't threatened you with anything, but your ingorance.
hey crackerback stop crying already.
POS

Netherlands

#24 Mar 14, 2013
JWR USMC wrote:
<quoted text>
hey crackerback stop crying already.
All the tears come form laughing at your stupid/a$s. Petro/Leroy/Mexiyate/wettback/
Def

Bremen, Germany

#26 Mar 14, 2013
JesusChristCentralDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Mex/Tex...Tex/Mex, whatever! The mexicans have trashed El Paso so badly you wouldn't even recognize it from the '80s anymore. The mexicans HATE the US but LOVE the Dollar. Thery're whores.
Do not let ANY mexicans into Germany they will slowly but surely turn your country into a toilet like they have done to the once Great US Southwest.
But the young Mecican ladies look really pretty, don´t they?
I was a young man in the 20s and looking for nice girls was an issue at that age. I had a lot of fun but nothing to regret.
Def

Bremen, Germany

#27 Mar 14, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i think the British army are leaving Germany the times are a changing
Well the Brits and U.S.troops too are leaving Germany.
For many cities it is a huge loss, so many vacant homes, shops lost customers and overall most of them where good neighbors
Louis

United States

#28 Mar 14, 2013
Def wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a young man in the 20s and looking for nice girls was an issue at that age. I had a lot of fun but nothing to regret.
I hear you on that one, except for the regret. I learned the hard way, no pun intended, that you have to take steps to find a clean woman. Many of them have crabs and some even have chlamydia. When you find one of those, you have to settle for a hummer or poke them in the backside.
Louis

El Paso, TX

#29 Mar 14, 2013
Def wrote:
<quoted text>
Most latinas do notlike the company of young homosexual Germans like you dummy.
Jose Rockerfellow

United States

#30 Mar 14, 2013
The Vendidos are also being run out of El paso. I hope the krauts take a lot of euros with them.
Def

Bremen, Germany

#31 Mar 15, 2013
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>Most latinas do notlike the company of young homosexual Germans like you dummy.
Well, youn can name me whatever you like but I´m not homosexual.
Def

Bremen, Germany

#32 Mar 15, 2013
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>Most latinas do notlike the company of young homosexual Germans like you dummy.
....and I don´t know how about you, but for me speaking, up to now there haven´t been any complaints yet.
DEF

Bremen, Germany

#33 Mar 15, 2013
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you on that one, except for the regret. I learned the hard way, no pun intended, that you have to take steps to find a clean woman. Many of them have crabs and some even have chlamydia. When you find one of those, you have to settle for a hummer or poke them in the backside.
Did it really get that worse?
Louis

El Paso, TX

#34 Mar 15, 2013
DEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it really get that worse?
Oh, hell yes! One woman that I laid had some ooze secreting from her hairy muff but I assumed it was smegma from her last john. That turned out to be way off.
Def

Bremen, Germany

#35 Mar 15, 2013
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, hell yes! One woman that I laid had some ooze secreting from her hairy muff but I assumed it was smegma from her last john. That turned out to be way off.
I´m really astonished what kind of women you prefer.
Louis

El Paso, TX

#37 Mar 18, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
<quoted text> are all Texan woman hairy ?
What do you mean exactly? Hair on the butt cheeks? A furry muff? Arms, back and face? Or long, cascading locks on the head?
Def

Bremen, Germany

#38 Mar 19, 2013
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean exactly? Hair on the butt cheeks? A furry muff? Arms, back and face? Or long, cascading locks on the head?
Oh Louis who ever you are, I guess you got some trouble with your sexual life, and therefore you should get therapy. Maybe there is a slight chance of recovery.
Leroymaster

United States

#39 Mar 19, 2013
Mexicant wrote:
<quoted text>Hey queez azz cry baby. I'm still waiting for the big raid that you and your husband truthmaster have been threatening topix with.
Thanks for confessing stupid.
Louis

El Paso, TX

#40 Mar 19, 2013
Def wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Louis who ever you are, I guess you got some trouble with your sexual life, and therefore you should get therapy. Maybe there is a slight chance of recovery.
I think it's you that needs therapy. One of your European boys was just nabbed for life after giving the Nazi salute on the pitch. That's dirty pool.
Louis

El Paso, TX

#42 Mar 19, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you cant trust those Greeks
thats why the Elgin marbles are in the British Museum in London
You got that straight. I spent an evening with a Greek woman once. She was a real beauty, a true bombshell. She was a bit hairy but I was still going to go for it when she pulled a stunner on me: She wanted sex but only if it was in the butt. And it was mine that she proposed to take it! I cursed a blue streak and sent her packing.
Def

Bremen, Germany

#44 Mar 19, 2013
What the heck is going on in the U.S. are there all men going crazy now ?
Maybe thats the reasons why the Germans are leaving.
muff diver

El Paso, TX

#45 Mar 19, 2013
Def wrote:
What the heck is going on in the U.S. are there all men going crazy now ?
Maybe thats the reasons why the Germans are leaving.
Hey kraut, do not listen to that dummy Louisa. Not all Texas women are hairy or walk around with a hairy muff, geez man this ain't the 70s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
imposter posting name stealing hijcking punks p... 1 hr Detekatiff 19
trump rally in NM 6 hr huey goins 19
Vote For Donald Trump 6 hr huey goins 30
News Palafox wins seat on 8th Court of Appeals 10 hr huey goins 2
News Former Fort Bliss soldier's manslaughter trial ... 10 hr huey goins 3
Long Live Zika 11 hr DC Dave 101
Obama's Secret Service Agents Get Wrists Slappe... 11 hr The Buck Starts N... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages